Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a house a while ago, one that she had the granny flat built onto. She had it all decorated before she moved in, isn't it in that long and now is decorating everywhere again
Ah I was thinking it wasn't Barleyfields..I dont think she's the worst, other than Bperfect

Reactions: 1
And doing the whole house up again. She's not in that new house long and it was fully decorated before she moved in. Must be some money to be made from her podcast
either that or she’s into the same “lines” as her company

She had a nose job done too not that long ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Redcastle hotel giving Jenn wood freebies again, her face annoys me this last while she looks so smug and also see she lost a pile of fake followers 🤣 when Instagram were doing there bot clear out last week

• Wow
  • Haha
Redcastle hotel giving Jenn wood freebies again, her face annoys me this last while she looks so smug and also see she lost a pile of fake followers 🤣 when Instagram were doing there bot clear out last week
Oh my goodness so she has! Did she not do a post last week thanking 27.5K of them for following & now her followers are 27.2K 🙈

Oh my goodness so she has! Did she not do a post last week thanking 27.5K of them for following & now her followers are 27.2K 🙈
You can see it on social blade, they must think we are all stupid.
Do you not mind the time she hit 10k, her neighbour just happened to have balloons 🤣🤣, she's full of 💩 she knew she was gonna hit it cos she bought them.

Reactions: 3
What about Jenwoods room makeover, is she actually serious she thinks it’s a great job? Don’t think she will get a job as a designer that’s for sure bloody wile looking

• Haha
What's Jen woods Instagram? I've searched the name but there's lots with that name and not sure which one ?

Yes way she left that first husband for him like why bother getting married for a wet week when you knew you weren’t 100% there. Not a crime to be human and change your mind but definitely should do it before rings are on.
Shocking!! I agree 100%! Don’t cheat just leave! Annoys me so much, the damage it can cause the person being cheated on!

Reactions: 2
What about Jenwoods room makeover, is she actually serious she thinks it’s a great job? Don’t think she will get a job as a designer that’s for sure bloody wile looking
😂😂 Bedroom makeover.. Painted white walls white and put up an ugly picture 😏 not much of a transformation

• Haha
😂😂 Bedroom makeover.. Painted white walls white and put up an ugly picture 😏 not much of a transformation
She has no taste. Dull and bland and actually bordering on satire. I honestly don’t think she’s ever had an original thought in her life. She’s so basic and the fact she has a following is the most entertaining thing of all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.