Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seana mcheaddoer is a melt. Does she not realise in order to have roasted red pepper soup, you need to roast the red peppers. Idiot
Shes definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic, the whole Scotland fiasco and I have the way she uses wee mark for contents and likes, she's very quick to dump him when she's got other people

Reactions: 3
Sooooooo LOC having business meetings and now talking on her insta stories! I smell a “I’m bringing out my own makeup” CMB wanna be minus the drama

Reactions: 3
on a completely different side note, I think the owners of primrose need to come back from
America 🇺🇸 and out some life and soul back into the place, there’s no atmosphere in there anymore! The only thing I feel they have going for them is the fact of where they are located. Who remembers when they had their wee shop on the Carlisle road, was always packed! I was in Primrose the other day and it was so lifeless! I heard the girl that used to work there (she was fab) has now moved round to Houston’s to work, good for her, she basically ran primrose by herself it seemed.

Reactions: 7
on a completely different side note, I think the owners of primrose need to come back from
America 🇺🇸 and out some life and soul back into the place, there’s no atmosphere in there anymore! The only thing I feel they have going for them is the fact of where they are located. Who remembers when they had their wee shop on the Carlisle road, was always packed! I was in Primrose the other day and it was so lifeless! I heard the girl that used to work there (she was fab) has now moved round to Houston’s to work, good for her, she basically ran primrose by herself it seemed.
They’re in that cult now 🙄 The owner of Primrose, Melanie, created a bad atmosphere in there. Bad attitude hanging out of her and nearly killed her to speak to customers. I loved the Carlisle Road cafe, it was so charming (especially when she wasn’t there) but the one on the Quay is so pretentious it’s the last place I’d think to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Food isn’t even great, their menu is not reflective of the local demographic, not somewhere you would think of for lunch. Needs a good Brøn or something down along there, along with an ice cream parlour, don’t understand why we have to drive over the border to a petrol station for a great ice cream parlour! Down the quay is perfect especially during the summer!

mot just really feels like it is an after thought to them & you can feel that as soon as you walk through the doors, it’s lifeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Primrose was great when it was on Carlisle road. Tried to support it when it moved to strand road and it was grand. Then the one on the quay opened and the service and atmosphere is awful. The last few times I attempted to go there, the service was absolutely awful and I didn't stay. If it's just for a coffee and bun I'd go to Patricias a few doors up now. Better value too

Reactions: 6
Melanie used to be my hairdresser many moons ago and she was a lovely girl but she's turned into a real dose now, that Proctor Gallagher shite has a lot to answer for in my opinion- its a bloody cult

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Melanie used to be my hairdresser many moons ago and she was a lovely girl but she's turned into a real dose now, that Proctor Gallagher shite has a lot to answer for in my opinion- its a bloody cult
The amount of money they charge is absolutely scandalous
Her and Mary keogh are ripping people off big time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus I was just talking about this the other day, I used to LOVE primrose, but the last few times I've been the staff have been so awful it was almost comical.
They practically ignore you, and when they do interact with you they are so rude.

Sara synergy and that husband of hers making out like they’re some kind of celebrities sitting in an airport on a laptop. Yet they can’t heat their gym and are ripping all their members off 😂😂 their poor wee ex client now coach will be left to do all their dirty work when their in Dubai on a “business” trip

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sara synergy and that husband of hers making out like they’re some kind of celebrities sitting in an airport on a laptop. Yet they can’t heat their gym and are ripping all their members off 😂😂 their poor wee ex client now coach will be left to do all their dirty work when their in Dubai on a “business” trip
They don’t have 10k followers. Thread will get closed if we discuss

Gone someone tell seana headfryer to use the tongs for the bread in Lidl. Ffs. Dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She has her own thread

Reactions: 2
They don’t have 10k followers. Thread will get closed if we discuss
Will everyone follow them, I’m itching to hear all their scandal
---

Also a local beautician has went an trained in bum fillers, no I’m sorry but I’d not be trusting any beautician in Derry to inject me with anything

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.