Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can spend, she loves all the designer stuff,,,,,, her husband has a good job,
Not anymore. The company he works for went bust and she will be lucky if he’s not put away soon. Him and his brothers glassed a fella in local bar. Not sure which brother but I know all of them are barred from a pile of bars in town and police are involved 👮🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not anymore. The company he works for went bust and she will be lucky if he’s not put away soon. Him and his brothers glassed a fella in local bar. Not sure which brother but I know all of them are barred from a pile of bars in town and police are involved 👮🏻‍♂️
Omg that's awful,

I am a GP but don't want to use someone who knows mexxc
How far are you willing to travel?

I went to an amazing one in Ballymena, probably too far for you. She was a bit out of my way too, but I absolutely can't recommend her enough.

How far are you willing to travel?

I went to an amazing one in Ballymena, probably too far for you. She was a bit out of my way too, but I absolutely can't recommend her enough.
I'd actually prefer out of town..is it ok if u post her name here

Galgorm Counselling. Valerie Adams.

I am sure it will be deleted if not allowed. But I hope this helps.

I am a different person. Like I say, it was out of way for me to travel, but I can't recommend her enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Elles belles is the crème de la crème, she could teach the rest of the Derry huns a thing or 2! Classy, sophisticated, wholesome honest & super stylish content, not brash or braggy either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.