Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute dote and brilliant at make up and very accommodating, she listens to what you want rather than do what she wants
Ah that’s good 😌
Where did her friend Nakita go? Haven’t seen her around in a while.

Can we throw Donegal ones in here too?
Donegal daddy the biggest Ick
Agree, don’t hate him but gives me the ick with how he’s he is trying to make it big. Wish he was a little more subtle about it 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The gym….they all seem to do a photoshoot then disappear
probably finally see her true side.. I’ve seen how she leaves colleagues feeling and let me tell you this for nothing there’s nothing about ‘woman supporting woman’ to that girl, it’s trample someone down when they are already feeling tit aw she needs her own thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
probably finally see her true side.. I’ve seen how she leaves colleagues feeling and let me tell you this for nothing there’s nothing about ‘woman supporting woman’ to that girl, it’s trample someone down when they are already feeling tit aw she needs her own thread!
Surely her, The gym and him have 10k following combined?

Same
Ah that’s good 😌
Where did her friend Nakita go? Haven’t seen her around in a while.

Agree, don’t hate him but gives me the ick with how he’s he is trying to make it big. Wish he was a little more subtle about it 😆
same same same same! He is just trying so hard and brings nothing. I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about him that’s just not right.

What about kiera doherty Toni ex bff
[/QUOTE

I love Kiera’s style. But hear me out on this. I’m no fan of Toni’s by any means and I’ll Never forget anything from her scandal. I think she’s a disgrace of a person all round. But how the duck did Keira get off so lightly from that whole scandal? I hear nothing or very little about her, and IMO she was just as bad as Toni just not stupid enough to get caught. But I well and truly believe she would have been r egging her on and said just as many hurtful things. Like am I missing something about her? I’ll stand corrected and hold my hands up no bother, but I do wonder like

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same

same same same same! He is just trying so hard and brings nothing. I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something about him that’s just not right.

See I heard the same thing about kiera

The photographer was worse than those two put together

Sad isn't it

Sad isn't it
oh dear really? Is it because at the time Toni just had further to fall so everyone focused more on it or what? I’d have got my brows done there (a long with the whole of Derry) before the scandal. I’d Kiera once and she made me feel like dirt. She was late to my appointment by a good half hour and then went on and on about how bad my brows were and that she’ll “work on them to get them up to scratch” but she wasn’t saying it in a nice way. She kept tutting and shaking her head. Made me feel so tit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
oh dear really? Is it because at the time Toni just had further to fall so everyone focused more on it or what? I’d have got my brows done there (a long with the whole of Derry) before the scandal. I’d Kiera once and she made me feel like dirt. She was late to my appointment by a good half hour and then went on and on about how bad my brows were and that she’ll “work on them to get them up to scratch” but she wasn’t saying it in a nice way. She kept tutting and shaking her head. Made me feel so tit
Kiera is a cheeky bit*h, she looks down her nose at everyone, she thinks she is entitled,
I'd say that where toni copied the behaviour from,

Reactions: 3
Kiera is like mutton dressed as lamb. Honestly she lives in a flat in the bog side and is a beautician and not a great one at that and she thinks she’s the dogs bollox. Another one that must be in debt to her eyeballs

Didn’t she bring a tan out as well? What happened to that?

Reactions: 2
Kiera is a cheeky bit*h, she looks down her nose at everyone, she thinks she is entitled,
I'd say that where toni copied the behaviour from,
Toni didn’t need any help in that department! They are two cheeks of the same arse, those two!

Reactions: 1

Sad isn't it
Who was the photographer?? Kiera lives in a rented flat but flat out buying designer gear? It’s probably fake and in to the eyeballs in debt

Reactions: 1
Who was the photographer?? Kiera lives in a rented flat but flat out buying designer gear? It’s probably fake and in to the eyeballs in debt
Stephen someone

She lives in a housing executive flat,

At least Toni actually addressed it. Kiera just acted all innocent in the situation. I take it herself and Toni are enemies now?
There was a big fall out, toni told kiera and some other staff, to get out of her salon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.