Derry Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the trailer for season 3! I’ll see if I can link it here!

Hopefully that works!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The bake off one was superb. They were all bloody hilarious and not even in a try-hard way , like many of the celebs. I honestly think Paul, and Pru etc had the best time ever on that one, they were cracking up.

They're mural in Derry has had a makeover, lol.

View attachment 1116900
Oh no, put it back! When my husband went to Derry for work I insisted he get photos of the mural. He was there doing research on the troubles and I was like duck that, I want Derry Girls! Just watched again with my daughter and she loved it. I was teen in 90s and it's so nostalgic, they got the style and music etc so right.

Reactions: 4
I haven't made a comment here, but I love Derry Girls. I binged through it maybe Dec 2019 when I was between jobs. Clueless of Covid-19 but I felt I needed to move back closer to home, so I quit. I remembered sitting at a NYE party and someone asked what people were watching on Netflix, and I told them Derry Girls was definitely worth a watch. There's a lot of shows out there I cannot rewatch but Derry Girls is not one of them. I've already gone back to rewatch the episodes once more. I can't wait for the next season.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve just finished watching both series n loved it , husband wasn’t to sure to start with. There’s been times when I’ve struggled to understand what they are saying lol and Erin’s facial expressions are a bit strange sometimes.
Can’t wait for series 3.

Reactions: 2
I’m re-watching this dream of a comedy in prep for season three. It is just brilliant: Michelle talking about the potato famine ‘Sure we got the gist. They run out of spuds, everyone was ragin’” Absolute perfection 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you're looking for something similar in the meantime, there's a film called Our Ladies that has the same 90's coming of age type theme.

Reactions: 6
I don’t even think it’s that great tbh some parts are really funny while others are just ok

My daughter had me watching them and I ended up enjoying it. Gonna rewatch before s3 comes out.. I can’t really remember s2.

We know people from Derry so it makes it that little bit more interesting.

Reactions: 1
I can't wait for the new series to start, I actually thought it was this week so I'm really impatient!

Reactions: 4