Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure he was saying the other day he didn't agree with the rickstar thing and agreed with dhb and now he's live with him and is currently with dave :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m utterly traumatised people
Dosser Dan just poppped up on my feed on Tiktok trying to act all fit and sexy and I feel queasy 🤢
What is enticing about a grown man with no job, grim teeth, who sucks his cheeks in, can’t cook, eats pilchards and microwave rice for his tea, has a shady background with women and a convicted nonce as a brother who spends his life on tiktok begging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m utterly traumatised people
Dosser Dan just poppped up on my feed on Tiktok trying to act all fit and sexy and I feel queasy 🤢
What is enticing about a grown man with no job, grim teeth, who sucks his cheeks in, can’t cook, eats pilchards and microwave rice for his tea, has a shady background with women and a convicted ponce as a brother who spends his life on tiktok begging.
Perfectly articulated!

the funniest thing is if you said this to him, you’d be called jealous 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the fact that that game that papa does where he gets creaters to be characters and people to guess them .Well currently it's Eastenders and someone's doing whitney so Dan's blocked all the characters who has come into his live and said when he finds out who's playing Whitney he's blocking them :LOL: as its in poor taste

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Biggest beg on TT this one is!! Literally spends all day everyday on lives begging begging

Reactions: 5
Yeah probs is .he was saying he's got a interview on Wednesday and he's hoping he gets it as he wants to be back in work and also it said it will help him lose weight again as he's getting out and doing stuff

Reactions: 4
Let’s hope if he gets a job he stays away from the drama this time otherwise it will go the same way as his old job did

Reactions: 5
Tbf though that could also cost him getting a new job as surely he will have to tell them what happened?

Reactions: 3