Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he says on his tiktoks is very different to what he’s said off it though.
I’ve heard he’s threatened people who’ve mentioned it in person and when it first came to light he was repeating his brothers lies as to why he was in possession of photos and videos.

Reactions: 1
Yes. Dan Spragg was live last night bantering Diddy because he got catfished.

He stupidly spent 10 months talking to a random stranger online without ever seeing a photo of her or seeing her on facetime. Yesterday he travelled 6 hours to see her and she obviously didn't show up. The girl was using a fake profile picture. DD clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to realise how stupid this whole thing was.

Whilst on the live, Dan Spragg invited people in the box to either chat up DD or roast him. A few girls came in the box, and one in particular came in. By then, DD has drank about 10 beers so was his typical drunk self. He went straight in on her looks and her weight. Wasn't even said in a roasting, banter style. He was just clearly very angry with the world and bitter after being catfished. Dan Spragg kicked him out of the box as he'd gone too far.

DD then went on his own live and started running his mouth again. Had someone called Richie in his box who acted like a woman hater too. Both very nasty and trying to justify DD's actions. DD was banging on about being an account manager on 31k a year with a company car (might be able to afford a week's worth of fuel and a Freddo, bless him... Can tell he's been on benefits for a long time if he thinks that's an impressive wage in this day and age) 🙄 he's had the job a month so still on probation no doubt. His online behaviour will soon have him kicked out of that job.
he doesn’t have a company car lol

Reactions: 3
Not sure where its all come from but that zavi and some guy are going at him and saying everything hes ever done for charity is fake .hes going on at it saying that hes got plenty of evidance to say differrent which he does and this other mark guy is been a dick tbh dans actually been quite calm for once and not reacting .

Not sure where its all come from but that zavi and some guy are going at him and saying everything hes ever done for charity is fake .hes going on at it saying that hes got plenty of evidance to say differrent which he does and this other mark guy is been a dick tbh dans actually been quite calm for once and not reacting .

@lozza96 what the heck is going on on Tiktok? A kids app taken over by alleged adults at war with each other!! They all need to grow the duck up, get a job, pay taxes, look after their kids, stop begging....for anyone in need of a lighter side please go watch Arthur against Humanity.....or catdad....or Zio the Fox....humans are such twats, except the ones that love their animals.

Reactions: 6
Not seen kassiur for agess and hes popped up on the live sticking up for dan as well .not sure whats happened but two of the people was so awful dan said some stuff back after this girl threatend hin

What is going on with derby Dan, every time I see him he’s wearing a raincoat and is sat at a desk typing (very slowly) like a junior policeman in an episode of Vera 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I must have him blocked I never see him these days. I thought he left TT.

What is going on with derby Dan, every time I see him he’s wearing a raincoat and is sat at a desk typing (very slowly) like a junior policeman in an episode of Vera 😆😆
I want another camera set up to see what he's actually typing. Can just imagine him actually playing The Sims and pretending to be working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's off his nut, is he still pretending to be an account manager or something and playing dress up? I thought he was doing better but obviously he's completely lost the plot 🥴

Reactions: 4
Have you seen what happened with the guy he was live with and now all the hate that dan is getting

Reactions: 2
So basically he was live with a guy called railway rich theres a few videos going abiut ad this guy was doing black face and been rascist .he was awful .dan was really akward and was nervous laughing and telling him to stop .however now people are goo
ing at dan and saying he was allowing it and are emailing his work .dan should have ended the live straightaway.dans live now getting all this hate and its making him irate as usual then ive come across a live of people watching his live saying there reportig is live as he was on live with a rascist

So basically he was live with a guy called railway rich theres a few videos going abiut ad this guy was doing black face and been rascist .he was awful .dan was really akward and was nervous laughing and telling him to stop .however now people are goo
ing at dan and saying he was allowing it and are emailing his work .dan should have ended the live straightaway.dans live now getting all this hate and its making him irate as usual then ive come across a live of people watching his live saying there reportig is live as he was on live with a rascist
I’ve not watched him in ages because I can’t bear him
I kind of forgot he existed!
Didn’t he lose a job before this one because of people emailing his work?

Reactions: 7
Gonna unblock him. Shan the scam.is boring me I need new drama 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7