Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think he's been live today .wonder how the interview went
He was live for a while earlier, said the job interview went OK but hes not keen on it because you have to work weekends as well and doesn't want to because of the kids

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised he's got a job, none of the other soulless begs have since scamming the vulnerable became a full time job, best of luck to him for doing so.

I think he probably realized now they are supposed to be paying Tax on gifts
it would effect benefit's it's the best thing to do. Good Luck to him I respect him for doing this.

Reactions: 4
Just come across this dicks live an he just said he dnt believe in any tit that’s why he don’t suffer wi owt like mental health god he is a dick

Did he start his new job? If so is he still working? I haven't seen any tiktoks about him for some time.

Reactions: 1
I think he is working .last time i watched him he was talking about work so yeah i think he is

Reactions: 3
Driving whilst doing a live yesterday morning 😱

He was talking about his work and being a brand/project manager (or something) and the money is really good and how happy he is to be earning the money he is

Did I hear right, was he fat shaming someone and Dan Spragg pulled him about it.

I thought he was long gone.

Reactions: 2
Did I hear right, was he fat shaming someone and Dan Spragg pulled him about it.

I thought he was long gone.
Yes. Dan Spragg was live last night bantering Diddy because he got catfished.

He stupidly spent 10 months talking to a random stranger online without ever seeing a photo of her or seeing her on facetime. Yesterday he travelled 6 hours to see her and she obviously didn't show up. The girl was using a fake profile picture. DD clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to realise how stupid this whole thing was.

Whilst on the live, Dan Spragg invited people in the box to either chat up DD or roast him. A few girls came in the box, and one in particular came in. By then, DD has drank about 10 beers so was his typical drunk self. He went straight in on her looks and her weight. Wasn't even said in a roasting, banter style. He was just clearly very angry with the world and bitter after being catfished. Dan Spragg kicked him out of the box as he'd gone too far.

DD then went on his own live and started running his mouth again. Had someone called Richie in his box who acted like a woman hater too. Both very nasty and trying to justify DD's actions. DD was banging on about being an account manager on 31k a year with a company car (might be able to afford a week's worth of fuel and a Freddo, bless him... Can tell he's been on benefits for a long time if he thinks that's an impressive wage in this day and age) 🙄 he's had the job a month so still on probation no doubt. His online behaviour will soon have him kicked out of that job.

• Wow
Yes. Dan Spragg was live last night bantering Diddy because he got catfished.

He stupidly spent 10 months talking to a random stranger online without ever seeing a photo of her or seeing her on facetime. Yesterday he travelled 6 hours to see her and she obviously didn't show up. The girl was using a fake profile picture. DD clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to realise how stupid this whole thing was.

Whilst on the live, Dan Spragg invited people in the box to either chat up DD or roast him. A few girls came in the box, and one in particular came in. By then, DD has drank about 10 beers so was his typical drunk self. He went straight in on her looks and her weight. Wasn't even said in a roasting, banter style. He was just clearly very angry with the world and bitter after being catfished. Dan Spragg kicked him out of the box as he'd gone too far.

DD then went on his own live and started running his mouth again. Had someone called Richie in his box who acted like a woman hater too. Both very nasty and trying to justify DD's actions. DD was banging on about being an account manager on 31k a year with a company car (might be able to afford a week's worth of fuel and a Freddo, bless him... Can tell he's been on benefits for a long time if he thinks that's an impressive wage in this day and age) 🙄 he's had the job a month so still on probation no doubt. His online behaviour will soon have him kicked out of that job.
Can’t stand the man !

Was he really catfished?
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bellend.

Anyone he’s “fat shamed” just needs to remember that he supports his convicted sex offender brother Ashley.

Was it kerry ? I think thats what shes called .she always used to comment on his lives .he really dosnt help himself though .he needs to stop going live when drinking as he was doing well .i dont think he does support him .hes said numerous times he dosnt speak to his brother ?

Reactions: 2
Was he really catfished?
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bellend.

Anyone he’s “fat shamed” just needs to remember that he supports his convicted sex offender brother Ashley.
I remember his comments to a teen also.
He was very overweight a little while ago, so he needs to stop fat shaming anyone.

Was it kerry ? I think thats what shes called .she always used to comment on his lives .he really dosnt help himself though .he needs to stop going live when drinking as he was doing well .i dont think he does support him .hes said numerous times he dosnt speak to his brother ?
Yes, he said her name was Kerry. I think he's said before that he doesn't support his brother though.