Depher/CPH CIC #2 The erratic and reactive way you run this causes half your problems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MavisBeacon and @gimm3more for thread title suggestion.
It is a from a comment puzzling over the chaotic way James Anderson 'manages' his company.

Screenshot_20240201_155701.jpg

It is almost impossible to summarise the last thread.
He keeps closing his SM because of 'trolls', then only concentrating on the core values, plumbing and boilers, before completely contradicting himself on all fronts again.
He continues to use photos of vulnerable people for publicity.
His latest thing is a laminated certificate showing an online safeguarding qualification. After insisting he didn't need any.
His finances are utterly baffling, no doubt intentionally.
He has rebranded from Depher to CPH CIC (catchy) for unknown reasons.

Anyone else please feel free to add anything.

Reactions: 17
It is a from a comment puzzling over the chaotic way James Anderson 'manages' his company.

View attachment 2728946

He keeps closing his SM because of 'trolls', then only concentrating on the core values, plumbing and boilers, before completely contradicting himself on all fronts again.
His latest thing is a laminated certificate showing an online safeguarding qualification. After insisting he didn't need any.

I think that sums it up 😭 I am genuinely shocked he hasn’t restarted his Twitter account yet

Reactions: 5
Hugh grant giving his money to this tit show, then realising what a lying, conniving fantasist James is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So on top of the BIONIC ARM he’s now just bought a disabled kid a £7200 electric wheelchair using CPH funds

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So on top of the BIONIC ARM he’s now just bought a disabled kid a £7200 electric wheelchair using CPH funds
I mean, cool, but THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE DOING WITH THE MONEY!! Does he even do any bleeping plumbing any more???

Reactions: 18
But I thought he was limiting their activities to plumbing and heating because donations had plummeted due to trolllllssss

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I thought he was limiting their activities to plumbing and heating because donations had plummeted due to trolllllssss
It’s the circle of lies, always the same with him. One minute it’s PUBLIC NOTICE begging for funds, the next it’s a big donation to something/starting up a new initiative.

Reactions: 7
Must be nice to grift £100,000s from strangers and then spend it on whatever good cause you like and get lots of people telling you what an amazing person you are. Not sure why he didn’t write that as his CIC mission or whatever tbh.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2728946

He has rebranded from Depher to CPH CIC (catchy) for unknown reasons.

This from their mastodon profile explains the new name:

1706817809727.png

Reactions: 6
I mean, cool, but THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE DOING WITH THE MONEY!! Does he even do any bleeping plumbing any more???
If only you’d have said this about 10 posts earlier because that would have been a perfect thread title 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s inventing death threats now. On a picture that a child drew him. Donated money for a wheelchair and it’s all about James James James 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
A child did not draw that. Or write that.

The recap missed out that he's a convicted thief who threatened shop staff with a screwdriver, lied about it (unconvincingly), and did time for it.

He is going by a different name in an attempt to conceal his past.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A child did not draw that. Or write that.

The recap missed out that he's a convicted thief who threatened shop staff with a screwdriver, lied about it (unconvincingly), and did time for it.

He is going by a different name in an attempt to conceal his past.
Oh yes let’s have a look at his many personas shall we? Jimmy George Sanderson is my favourite - creative from him

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
i mean, wow. the caption on this tiktok reel is beyond dramatic! nobody "wants him dead" - he's manipulating people with his "everyone hates me" narrative, incinuatinf that people are tring to sabotage his pure-hearted attempts to save the world, but wow. "peopke want me dead" is such a ridiculous statement - and typing is as a caption to accompany a child's drawing makes me feel uncomfortable. 🙄

Screenshot_20240202_002847.jpg

• Angry
He's been found out as having convictions that would show up on an enhanced DBS check and bar him from what he has been doing. All he has left is 'you are with me or against me'. The full truth can't come out soon enough so the community can start to recover from being taken in by him.

Reactions: 28
I think that sums it up 😭 I am genuinely shocked he hasn’t restarted his Twitter account yet
This is quite possibly because he's spending most of his time on TikTok, threatening "Milly from Twitter", whoever that is, in a recent post...

• Wow
This is quite possibly because he's spending most of his time on TikTok, threatening "Milly from Twitter", whoever that is, in a recent post...
And isn't it interesting, considering the number of people going in on him via Twitter, that he only ever picks on the women? 🤔

Reactions: 23
Is he that thick that he thinks Milly from Twitter might not see him threatening her on Tik Tok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.