Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about (as thread title) - "Shoplifter, shady grifter, waved a screwdriver, scammed another fiver, change of name but the same old game" ?

Reactions: 7
Huh. Heā€™s changed his accounting date by ONE DAY and so his accounts arenā€™t now due until end of April, instead of tomorrow.

Not dodgy at allā€¦

IMG_7044.png
IMG_7045.jpeg

---
Hereā€™s the previous ā€˜accounts dueā€™ date:

IMG_6964.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That fake ambulance crew member response was likely either a reply to reading on here or another SM responseā€¦heā€™s had it pointed out that the ambulance would refer to social/other bonafide services, not some community initiative that they canā€™t guarantee would follow through on anything. They would have a responsibly to the vulnerable person to refer properly. Soā€¦heā€™s decided to reply and make that point.

Does anyone on this forum work in a relevant field? Such as ambulance or social work? Iā€™m thinking it seems obvious that people in positions of trust should be constrained by policy in relation to making suggestions or referrals.

If the ambulance crew all enhanced DBS checked, it doesnā€™t make sense to me that they could be allowed to suggest/refer their most vulnerable patients to invite someone into their home who the person in trust has no idea whether that other person has got an enhanced DBS check themselves. Just because theyā€™ve heard some good hearsay about DEPHERā€¦doesnā€™t override their contractual obligations to protect the vulnerable using proper procedure.

James is a terrible attention bleep, and he wonā€™t be able to keep himself just to plumbing and heatingā€¦there isnā€™t enough press coverage to keep himself relevant. He will be at it with the slow cookers etc soon enough. Especially once we are out of winter and the pensioners freezing to death type headlines arenā€™t so impactful.

Another thoughtā€¦itā€™s very cynical but I think relevant. Itā€™s possible there are even further ulterior motives at play with the elderly. These are all people who own their own homes, probably outright, so although they are cash-poor, they do have an estate of that property upon death. By befriending these seriously ill/elderly peopleā€¦who appear not to have family supporting themā€¦is he tactically going to support those more if they are likely to will him their property? Itā€™s not the far reach it soundsā€¦I know someone who cleaned for about 30 years self-employed for mainly elderly and disabled clients and would also out of kindness have a cup of tea with them without charging for that timeā€¦she was left money/jewellery on several occasions by clients who became fond of her, she didnā€™t do it with any ill-intention or to gain financiallyā€¦but she did gain these inheritance windfalls of several thousand sometimes. So what Iā€™m describing does happenā€¦and if someone like James is going completely out of his way doing repairs and food parcels etc repeatedly for the same individualsā€¦they may even decide to reward him personally and not even leave it to him via DEPHER.
Not an official response on behalf of anyone but the way it works where I am any referrals would be either to the local authority, particularly if this was flagged via reporting due to a safeguarding concern, or to an agency with an SLA (service level agreement) with the referrer organisation.

Reactions: 7
Huh. Heā€™s changed his accounting date by ONE DAY and so his accounts arenā€™t now due until end of April, instead of tomorrow.

Not dodgy at allā€¦

View attachment 2725398View attachment 2725402
---
Hereā€™s the previous ā€˜accounts dueā€™ date:

View attachment 2725406
This might be the accountant doing this because they are having a nightmare with the accounts, such as difficulty getting all the information they need from the client. There is a proper mechanism to extend the time to file your accounts if "something has happened that is out of your control" and it is notable they didn't follow that route.

Reactions: 15
This might be the accountant doing this because they are having a nightmare with the accounts, such as difficulty getting all the information they need from the client. There is a proper mechanism to extend the time to file your accounts if "something has happened that is out of your control" and it is notable they didn't follow that route.
I feel incredibly sorry for whatever accountant heā€™s using (if heā€™s using one at all)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is a common criminal and has gone out of his way to conceal it despite it barring him from the work he has been doing. I doubt the CIC will be able to continue for much longer.

Reactions: 25
From Depher CIC Translator on Twitter (thank you!)
Check the timestamps and the products on the receipt
Most definitely NOT his own shopping (and yes, he has/had a dog at this point)
ā€œIā€™m fooking cryingā€ hahahahahah
---
Facebook latest
Babs is tired of her hubby
GDPR breach from James - it appears theyā€™re not great at communicating when theyā€™re running late for PAID work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 3
From Depher CIC Translator on Twitter (thank you!)
Check the timestamps and the products on the receipt
Most definitely NOT his own shopping (and yes, he has/had a dog at this point)
ā€œIā€™m fooking cryingā€ hahahahahah
---
Facebook latest
Babs is tired of her hubby
GDPR breach from James - it appears theyā€™re not great at communicating when theyā€™re running late for PAID work
It's that "I'm on my way" as if he's bloody Superman heading off to rescue poor bedraggled kids outside the supermarket šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.