Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone has given him money to act like he’s a wealthy benefactor and donate cash to random grifters like Sarah Goodwin or contribute to a teenager’s funeral costs.

I’ve never given him any cash but if I had, I’d be really pissed off if I had. You give your own money to stuff like that; not other people’s. He treats the Depher income like it’s his own pot of cash to distribute however he sees fit. It’s not.

Reactions: 27
The tent thing is too much. England have a generally pretty good winter nightshelter policy/severe weather emergency protocols. Either there will be local winter shelters open between November and March or bed spaces will open up when the weather drops to a certain temperature or there is poor weather like a storm. Sometimes both happen simultaneously. The NW of England are really really good at joined up working between partners. Do some people slip through the net? Sure, it happens. And the really awful reality is some people choose to stay in their tents, no matter what you offer them, no matter how bad the weather is. And it can and does lead to death in some cases, but you can’t haul someone out of a tent and lock them in a room with the heating on. Is it heartbreaking working in homelessness and rough sleeping services when it’s winter and people decline the offer of warm bed spaces? Yeah it is, but it is their choice. You offer, and you are there for them if they change their mind.

The correct thing to do is to log a rough sleeper sighting through StreetLink https://thestreetlink.org.uk/ which will in turn send a report to the local outreach teams who will go out and find that person and offer them help. The person is at liberty to accept or reject that help and their choice has to be respected. Quite often the report will be about someone who is known, but they’ll be checked on regardless. That’s way more humane than putting a picture on the internet which ultimately could put that person at risk (rough sleepers do have to deal with their tents being set on fire or their possessions stolen from them).

• Heart

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Oh, I think this was deleted as quickly as it was posted… “look at my customers name, I’m not racist”
Just going to run through the most recently referenced customers:
A lady 72
An elderly lady
Mrs Ahmed ("I get headache")
Another elderly lady
Gentleman aged 76 and his wife aged 80 years
An elderly and vulnerable gentleman
A lady 72
An elderly customer
A young and low income family... and so on. Looks very like Mrs Ahmed was only named in order to give context to taking the piss out of her speech.

• Angry
  • Wow

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
This guy has been rubbing me up the wrong way for two years with the exploitative photos of vulnerable people who deserved so much more dignity and respect rather than being paraded about on social media to feed his ego as the saint who swept in to save them.

Shocked to see the response from him regarding the criticism for charging famili3s postage and packaging. I'll have to track down the screenshots flying about on twitter but he's "liking" posts which say families should have saved up the tenner for Christmas.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

mchops

VIP Member
I've a feeling (Dominic) might be in big trouble , he has sovereign wealth but needs our bank details to give us 6 billion. Who's in?

• Haha
If you’re holding special category data about someone, which a lot of this is, you better be ICO registered and have a Data Protection Officer. Unlimited fines for data breaches are no joke! Nor is potentially being reckless with other people’s personal information.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Sorry but nothing says James Anderson more than “Restbite” when he clearly means respite.

Laughing and snorting at “Dominic” having a sandwich and a piss and coming back to Elmo binfire gif! 😂😂😂

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Another odd one from James tonight…

Surely being a trustee he’d already know about all of this and not posting making out it’s a completely separate entity asking for support?!

IMG_9355.jpeg

IMG_9353.jpeg

IMG_9354.jpeg

• Wow

BeardyBap

VIP Member
Why do you have to agree to be put on the company social media and also his personal social media? Is it because he has no idea about boundaries and the two have effectively merged?
A template consent form from the British Sub Aqua Club website has been posted on Twitter, which it seems clear is the template he's used. It looks like you have to agree to both because he's trying to cover his arse after already using customer images on both the CIC's and his own SM. He's plugged in "Depher & James Anderson" everywhere the template said "the club", but just left the first question as was since "used for display purposes within [Depher & James Anderson]" wouldn't make sense.
It's also worth noting that the form he's posted has been ticked all the way down, in both the "child over 16 & adult" and the "child under 16" sections, so whoever ticked the boxes didn't know how to complete the form. But that's the sample he's chosen to post to Twitter, so HE doesn't understand the form.
Looks like when he got that criticism about customer consent he locked down and bluffed up a consent form. He has no idea what he's doing.

• Angry
  • Wow
He is a common criminal and has gone out of his way to conceal it despite it barring him from the work he has been doing. I doubt the CIC will be able to continue for much longer.

Reactions: 25

Lazarus

VIP Member
Does James know he doesn't need to write a full invoice if he isn't expecting payment, and as someone else has said, why is he adding VAT when the service is free?

Britain's Kindest Plumber? he's thicker than a Boxing Day poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25