Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a hunt to try and work out which GoFundMe had the noose photo uploaded to it. No luck yet but I'll keep digging.

Anyway in my travels I found this

1716061190779.png

How convenient he moved to France, eh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
no luck

but went poking about on the Instagram and it's the usual ghoulish photos of people probably posted and uploaded multiple times without their consent but this has ended me

1716061931603.png

1716061963536.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
From the archives, 2021.

Richard is apparently saving for his funeral, please donate. Archive here.

Richard - funeral account.png

Please donate "the usual route" and we will magically be able to allocate it to Richard through the power of mind reading. Archive here.

donate for richard.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This god damn man, lmao

26th October 2021, apparently Saint Jimmy stopped people being thrown "out on the street" at a "local charity".

Lovely, archived here.

local charity.png

Shame I recognised one of the photos from this 2023 newspaper article where he's crying a premier league club promised him lots of goodies and tickets if he worked on their toilets and when he didn't get it, he started blasting them on twitter.

unclogging for tickets.png

But, Anderson declared he will not be helping an unnamed Premier League club in the future after being treated by a 'leper'.

He wrote: "When a premier league football team, gains your trust and uses your services for over 30 visits, then they treat you like you are a leper because you don't fit in!! Well that is how i feel! Promised match tickets ( never happened) Promised to be involved in their community initiatives (never happened) They received the free visits and work, mounting to over £7,000 from @Depheruk as a good will gesture for their charity work!!! in the community. A big mistake i will not make again."
Article here: https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/depher-blasts-premier-league-football-27401180
Archive

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How did he ever make any profits to buy houses with if he's giving free work to premier league clubs who pay players more than 7k to scratch their arse? 🤡🤡🤡 or was it all about the free match tickets? (Probably expected corporate box)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've just been chuckling to myself. The house was £70,000 wasn't it? Hugh Grant donated £75,000 or around that? If he ever got awarded his cash back, he might become an accidental buy to let landlord of a terraced house in Burnley. Occupied by Jimmy's family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm actually quite surprised that Hugh Grant hasn’t sued yet. He's pretty litigious.

Reactions: 16
I'm actually quite surprised that Hugh Grant hasn’t sued yet. He's pretty litigious.
I know it won’t happen and it probably shouldn’t but I would love for a judge to turn to Hugh and say “Your donation gave James legitimacy and led to lots of ordinary people being scammed therefore no refund for you.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As more and more stuff comes to light - how was it possible this man got away with it for so long?
I was reading about all the people who applied for help from him after supplying bank details, documentation etc and who were turned down, though seemed to fit the criteria, and had a horrible thought.
Did he deliberately turn down the poorest saying they didn't fit his 'criteria' and instead focused on those older people with a bit of money, and who were probably homeowners? So they could 'donate' a little something through gratitude, and also hopefully include him in their will? Also they may be less clued up as to Social Media and having their photos plastered over it.
Would really not surprise me.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm still trawling lots of his old archived tweets and the number of photos he's posted of people claiming DEPHER are the only ones that love and care for them, it's disgusting when you know family have been coming forward saying they had no idea these photos were being used this way and it's not true.
---
I'm sure he filed a police report for this assault that definitely happened and he didn't just bump his head on something, spot an opportunity and snap a photo with a fabricated story to encourage people to donate.

alleged assault.png

Archive

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I remember lots of photos of struggling young single mums, eternally grateful for their bags of shopping. I suppose they're long gone?

Reactions: 14
As more and more stuff comes to light - how was it possible this man got away with it for so long?
I was reading about all the people who applied for help from him after supplying bank details, documentation etc and who were turned down, though seemed to fit the criteria, and had a horrible thought.
Did he deliberately turn down the poorest saying they didn't fit his 'criteria' and instead focused on those older people with a bit of money, and who were probably homeowners? So they could 'donate' a little something through gratitude, and also hopefully include him in their will? Also they may be less clued up as to Social Media and having their photos plastered over it.
Would really not surprise me.
This is what I've always thought is his MO and I've said before that I'd be very surprised if he wasn't scamming people way before Depher.

And as for 'Richard' not having heating and hot water for '57 weeks' 🙄. What a load of shite.

Reactions: 21
"why did they not show the full interview, and only what they wanted"

because that's ... tv journalism?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone's only gone and started a petition calling for a Parliamentary enquiry into Depher. Tattle won't let me link to it for some reason but you can go to changedotorg and search for "Depher and James Anderson".

Happy Sunday Jimmy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.