Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QMLAN. I’ve dug a bit. His house (the address listed the first time he was a director of Depher) was listed on rightmove October 23, but records still state that the last time it was sold was 2012, so assume it was taken off the market for whatever reason. He certainly didn’t stay in it unless some serious reno was done as the place was pretty much gutted in the RM pictures.

He was reinstated as a director in Feb ‘24.
What does QMLAN mean?🥲
---
He won't be fitting boilers much longer . He won't be gas safe. He'll be struck off.
Good thing he has so many sUbCoNtRaCtOrS

Reactions: 8
I thought he said he was staying off social media

Or is that just the actual Depher account and he'll carry on posting Depher stuff off his own account

Reactions: 9
Thinking about clocking in on Monday and just forwarding my boss a bunch of emails about work I've previously done in the past couple of years. That'll do. Gofundme is in my email signature xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right. Let’s put this “the trolls doctored the photos” narrative to bed for us viewers at home. The BBC will undoubtedly have proof that James posted those now deleted tweets. Here’s a little evidence that they are not edited by anybody outside of Depher.

Here is James this morning claiming that he never posted an image of Joyce with that story.
View attachment 2943412
Archived here.

Here is the tweet. You want to know where I took this screenshot? On the wayback machine. It was archived on the 12th of June 2022 when he wrote and published that tweet associating the picture of Joyce with the fabricated suicide story. It cannot be doctored, it has been archived on the web for everybody to see coming from his account.

View attachment 2943413

It was a challenge tracking down this archive link as the tweets are deleted and it wasn't readily available on the archive of his acocunt URL but it’s here and it’s indisputable.

Now, I’m sure James might want to argue that he doesn’t control the depheruk twitter account any more. The handle was taken over by somebody else a while back now. However, at the time this tweet was made and archived, he was in control of the account. There is plenty of evidence of this.

If you go to an archive of his website from the same time period this tweet was published,
View attachment 2943414

And click on the twitter icon in the top left corner, it takes you straight to the depheruk twitter account archive. He was promoting that twitter account as his account at the time. If it wasn’t his twitter, why would he be promoting it?

View attachment 2943415

Sidenote: Many of the archives that are more readily available (I had to really mess around to find the above ones now that the tweets are deleted and direct links aren’t searchable) are linked to his harassment of BWC and the other victims. Archiving is wonderful because it’s hard for people like James to claim screenshots were tampered with when the full webpage is archived in its original form. Those who have been archiving his misgivings for a long time have done a lot to discredit him. I’m unsure whether the Joyce tweet was manually archived by somebody or it was done by a bot as a routine scrape but the archived website and proof that this is his account is almost certainly related to their manual archival work.

Trolls didn't do this. You did, James.

Editing to add: The noose photo, I've not managed to secure an archive of it but there was a now deleted tweet on the 13th of August 2023 regarding it.
Amazing work.
Please can you check if this is archived and if not, could it be?

Reactions: 15
“Yeh that’s right, just sign there on the dotted line, it’s just an agreement to give us all your money when you inevitably die a consent form love, nothing unusual”

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Amazing work.
Please can you check if this is archived and if not, could it be?

That specific page is indeed archived and has been 3 times, I've archived again for today: https://web.archive.org/web/20240518133801/https://www.cphcic.com/our-projects/funeral-cost-support

You can see which URLs have been archived from the whole website here:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.cphcic.com/*

The front page has been archived 21 times:
https://web.archive.org/web/20240517000000*/http://cphcic.com/

Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There's a crossing of the threads here but I've just seen on Twitter that @roadsidemum has weighed in on the Depher saga.

Or, rather, she's reacted angrily to some of the BWC crowd who've previously accused her of tacitly defending Depher and instigating a pile-on against them. Twitter politics is sometimes very odd and childish, IMHO.

Anyway, I can't screenshot (incompetent) but it's an inadvertently funny, very long thread which is all about her. Not a word about the veracity or otherwise of the Depher stuff -- just a massive, self-aggrandizing rant about how hard she has it, how she's constantly being harassed online and IRL, and that is the heavy burden of the activist. Blah blah blah. Classic DARVO. Her default is foul-mouthed, aggressive, self-involved rubbish. Nobody needs activism like that.

Where's that poverty book she was supposed to be editing that was due for release months and months ago, I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So many of these "activists" on social media fall to pieces at the least bit of pushback. Go off and do your definitely existing real world activism if you don't like it online.

Reactions: 24
More posts on Facebook with "memories forgotten" including such safe working practices as standing with one foot on a ladder and one on a kitchen worktop, incorrect wearing of face masks.

More uncensored faces, health conditions on invoices etc including someone's diabetic leg.

Deffo learnt and made changes :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
More posts on Facebook with "memories forgotten" including such safe working practices as standing with one foot on a ladder and one on a kitchen worktop, incorrect wearing of face masks.

More uncensored faces, health conditions on invoices etc including someone's diabetic leg.

And yet the ICO said they’re satisfied with the changes he’s made.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

also sharing a load of tesco receipts that literally just say "Hello James, thanks for shopping at Tesco" with the order number and amount (no dates or delivery destination (although of course thank god) but at the same time could literally be his weekly shop for all anybody knows), and two photos of a prepay meter IHD.
---

oh my god he's literally shared a close up photo of said person's legs, what a GHOUL

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So the original noose tweet has not been archived. There’s been a number of issues with the crawling of twitter, in part due to Elon Musk’s general messing about with the platform. I believe it occurred on the 13th August 2023 (and you can see all the replies to the tweet in question here and see the general context of it).

Unfortunately I believe that was around about the time Musk was restricting bot access to API and limiting how many tweets you could read in a day. Further to this, as of yesterday, the URL for twitter is now x.com which means using the wayback machine to see if anything that is still up but archived (I found the other tweets by jumping around URLs on the machine), is cumbersome as the archive would have been done on the twitter.com URL.

The deleted tweet is this one, under this URL, long gone and there are no known archives of that URL:
Code:
https://x.com/Depheruk/status/1690716882737745920
I did find a tweet on 17th June 2021 where he tweeted out the fake invoice with the suicide story he’d also put up on facebook. The caption is incredibly inappropriate.

17 June 2021 - Suicide Invoice.png

Archived here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“Yeh that’s right, just sign there on the dotted line, it’s just an agreement to give us all your money when you inevitably die a consent form love, nothing unusual”
"Trust me, I'm a Depher"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.