Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to my inbox, the ICO have been busy in the last couple of weeks. Nothing of note to report as yet.

For any lurkers/interested parties who have googled and found themselves here, I would have reported the posts I have reported to all the people I have reported them to even if I wasn’t a tattler. This isn’t jealousy, or bitterness, or spite. Privacy and dignity is hugely important and to watch this eejit wilfully, continually and openly violate this for so many vulnerable people infuriates me. He needs to be held to account for so many things, but especially this. He puts people in danger and doesn’t give a shiny tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All news agency back wrong horses. You better remain squeaky clean once they have. Or else you are in the tit. Kids company, captain Tom, James will end up fucked .

Reactions: 12
All news agency back wrong horses. You better remain squeaky clean once they have. Or else you are in the tit. Kids company, captain Tom, James will end up fucked .
Didn’t it turn out Kids Company actually hadn’t done that much wrong and the BBC and co threw Camilla under the bus for no reason?

Reactions: 2
I can only apologise. I personally don't remember that judgement being made. Good for those involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
According to my inbox, the ICO have been busy in the last couple of weeks. Nothing of note to report as yet.

For any lurkers/interested parties who have googled and found themselves here, I would have reported the posts I have reported to all the people I have reported them to even if I wasn’t a tattler. This isn’t jealousy, or bitterness, or spite. Privacy and dignity is hugely important and to watch this eejit wilfully, continually and openly violate this for so many vulnerable people infuriates me. He needs to be held to account for so many things, but especially this. He puts people in danger and doesn’t give a shiny tit.
Top post ❤
---
Didn’t it turn out Kids Company actually hadn’t done that much wrong and the BBC and co threw Camilla under the bus for no reason?

Yes (rip Camilla)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can only apologise. I personally don't remember that judgement being made. Good for those involved.
The exonerations were barely covered by the BBC IIRC and unfortunately she was too ill to ultimately do her final appeal.

A good cautionary for James either way - if the BBC hang you out to dry, even if it turns out you did nothing wrong or were just thick not a grifter, they won’t be correcting themselves and everyone will still think the worst of you.

Reactions: 8
🏡🔥 makes me think the place is about to go up due to his poor job. A great red flag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known social housing to not provide white goods installed. Especially not a cooker.
This “beloved” couple can afford a £400 cooker but not the installation? Also I thought DEPHER only worked in properties that were owned not rented? Another made up story.
That’s quite a set of knives the elderly couple have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has he stopped ranting about trolls and suicide baiting?
Has someone had a word and he's actually listened?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the latest video and it’s made me even more annoyed.
Incredibly misleading version of events, he ignores all the legitimate concerns raised and pretends it’s just “trolls” who thrive on hate.
Completely irresponsible to post details of suicidal ideation on social media.
There has always been a simple and obvious solution, get off social media.
but as we’ve seen with the failed introduction of Dominic the social media manager, James is so addicted to online attention that he can’t stop himself from Tweeting. He’s brought all this on himself through his misleading if not fraudulent handling of donations, his lack of respect for basic safeguarding and dignity of his clients and his addiction to Twitter.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known social housing to not provide white goods installed. Especially not a cooker.
This “beloved” couple can afford a £400 cooker but not the installation? Also I thought DEPHER only worked in properties that were owned not rented? Another made up story.
To be fair I’ve never know any social housing to provide white goods. They offer applications to social funds or information on local charities that may help to purchase items but that’s all. You have to buy and have things installed yourself.

I am assuming he’s Corgi registered? There doesn’t seem to be much wrong looking at the photos but the proof is behind the oven where he has connected it, so we won’t know unless there’s a news story about a house exploding due to dodgy gas works.🫤

Any updates on the BBC exposé? 🍿

Reactions: 7
To be fair I’ve never know any social housing to provide white goods. They offer applications to social funds or information on local charities that may help to purchase items but that’s all. You have to buy and have things installed yourself.

I am assuming he’s Corgi registered? There doesn’t seem to be much wrong looking at the photos but the proof is behind the oven where he has connected it, so we won’t know unless there’s a news story about a house exploding due to dodgy gas works.🫤

Any updates on the BBC exposé? 🍿
Really? Where I am in Scotland they do and I know that if you’re low income the council can provide cheap Beko white goods at low/no cost. Anyways point stands that if you can afford a £400 cooker you can most certainly get funds to have someone install it. The pics show kids drinks bottles on the kitchen windowsill so this “beloved” couple clearly have family somewhere. Corgi is now Gas Safe register and he is on it after a brief lapse/removal in his registration.
Nothing I’ve heard although the food drive has now changed. 14 items for £7. No joining fee now.
---
His latest Tweets are so different to previously. It looks like they’ve got the help of ChatGPT or a proofreader. Latest invoice he’s posted just has “state pension - Parkinson’s” on. No identifiable information on his latest posts. He’s 100% shitting it from the BBC thing and is trying to refresh his feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.