Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone have a copy of the video before it was deleted? I only watched about 30s before I got too angry but I’d like to go back to it now

Reactions: 4
The images on the "old boy" post - what are they meant to prove? Is it possible it's the same renovation we suspect in the post with the mystery walking frame? The only evident improvement is the bathroom floor, the image is cropped so you can't see if it's the same battered shower enclosure. The basin pedestal is clearly the same old one and once again, no cleaning. Why put new lino down when everything else is filthy? Either way, hardly an advert for his services. The other plumbing accounts I follow you would actually want to book them based on the finish. They also don't show before images where the resident would be judged...
It’s a separate one to the fictional Kevin with his brand spanking new zimmer frame (that definitely isn’t the same one now being flogged in the DEPHER shop)
He’s genuinely dreadful at everything he does isn’t he? Like you said he’s not even started working on the shower, walls etc but there’s new vinyl down. Also the same in the hallway - there is new carpet down but the walls are still in a state. He’s definitely doing a house up on the cheap to rent out.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone have a copy of the video before it was deleted? I only watched about 30s before I got too angry but I’d like to go back to it now
Somebody on twitter got a copy (the green witch poster) before it was deleted.
I suppose she may post it again but I presume may want permission from other people named. She was talking about going to the police with it.
I completely missed it but it sounds unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They have a suspiciously similar turn of phrase to St Jim tbh.
They do but I’m not convinced he’s clever enough to fake the email looking like it came from a council email.

I know it would be absolutely piss easy for a lot of people to do, but James would duck it up somehow.

Reactions: 6
Allegedly his “right to reply” from the BBC was yesterday… he’s been pretty quiet on Twitter
I was wondering whether all his suicide chat has resulted in a twitter suspension. When it happened to Jack Monroe I think she was able to access her account but unable to post for a week.

Reactions: 12
I was wondering whether all his suicide chat has resulted in a twitter suspension. When it happened to Jack Monroe I think she was able to access her account but unable to post for a week.
I reported him. Not for his posts as I don’t follow him but monetising the baiting through ads is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I reported him. Not for his posts as I don’t follow him but monetising the baiting through ads is disgusting
I reported two specific posts of his too.
So he might have a ban or be licking his wounds after the BBC thing which was yesterday apparently.

I reported two specific posts of his too.
So he might have a ban or be licking his wounds after the BBC thing which was yesterday apparently.
I doubt he’s been banned - Twitter are so light touch. I reckon he’s shitting himself and isn’t posting anything, then we’ll get the usual flood of “not recent, but in 2018 we fixed this pipe” etc. to fill his profile with what he perceives to be examples of his selfless deeds

Reactions: 6
I doubt panorama are covering it, it's more likely to be a local BBC news thing if anything

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So did I, he hasn't blocked me on his latest account yet.
The baiting post isn’t pinned to his profile any more!

Was just thinking with the BBC thing. They’ve been culpable in feeding his grift for years now. Just some examples of the inaccuracies of reporting - saying he’s “not for profit” and repeatedly calling DEPHER a charity. Maybe they’re covering their own arses too.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The baiting post isn’t pinned to his profile any more!

Was just thinking with the BBC thing. They’ve been culpable in feeding his grift for years now. Just some examples of the inaccuracies of reporting - saying he’s “not for profit” and repeatedly calling DEPHER a charity. Maybe they’re covering their own arses too.
Shocking when you see it all in one place like that!
You could be right, BBC have been known to back the wrong horse before.

Reactions: 7
Shocking when you see it all in one place like that!
You could be right, BBC have been known to back the wrong horse before.
It’s just a handful of their stories on him. They’ve also covered the BIONIC ARM. Not the dodgy house purchase for his in laws though or calling someone a “fooking m*ng”.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.