Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's done a big #list of people who've given #donations. I thought people weren't #supposed to donate anymore? I can't #believe that there isn't some #authority somewhere stopping #this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re right. He said about a week or so ago that he was no longer accepting donations. Apart from direct debits…

Reactions: 11
All that money and, it seems, feathering his own nest and those of his relatives.

These people have no shame whilst presenting themselves as do-gooders.

Reactions: 15
Not had a look for a while - what’s with the cheesy piano music layers onto this nonsense?

Anyway - absolutely loving the fact that donations are covering the gas bill for a couple that appear to be able to chuff on a pack of tabs, whilst reading the morning paper, with what looks like a pretty expensive dog on the floor next to them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Where the duck are this person's friends and family if this person was living in conditions where all of this was necessary?
Some of the photos he posts show people whose houses have got into a terrible state, so they need long term help not just emergency repairs. He should be referring them to adult social care but there’s no evidence he does.

Where the duck are this person's friends and family if this person was living in conditions where all of this was necessary?
See, this is where the red flags are for me. Less than a month ago his terms and conditions were that:
For the works to be carried out for free the property must be owned by the resident(s) who fall under our initiative. If the property is owned by a third party such as a landlord or property agent full costs will be chargeable.
That page of his website is sadly no longer available - i'm not sure if anyone archived it. Error (cphcic.com)

My ref flag here was that these people who he photographs are very clearly vulnerable and if they had families of their own, it's clear the families either don't provide support or can't. I was concerned these people would be signing their houses over to him when they die, in exchange for free boilers.

Interestingly i've gone on his website today and whether you click on the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy or Legal Notice, they all route to the same 2,750 words on how they'll use your data.
Privacy Notice | DEPHER CPH CIC

This just shouldn't be there: Funeral Cost Support (cphcic.com) (someone please archive) - he is a bleeping plumber, and by all accounts not a great one - he should NOT be doing this.

There's this:
Partnerships with Funeral Homes: Depher has established partnerships with local funeral homes and service providers to negotiate discounted rates and flexible payment options for families in need.
and:
Depher offers counselling and support services to help individuals and families cope with the emotional toll of losing a loved one. We provide access to grief counsellors, support groups, and other resources to help individuals navigate the grieving process and find comfort and healing in their time of need.

WHY???

Depher offers financial assistance programs specifically tailored to help cover funeral costs. Through these programs, we provide monetary support to help alleviate the financial strain associated with funeral arrangements, including expenses such as caskets, urns, burial plots, cremation fees, and memorial services.

He's also supporting a new small business in Burnley called Aim Education Ltd: AIM EDUCATION LTD overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)
Education Support (cphcic.com)
i'm not clear how this fits into his objectives of supplying emergency heating repairs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
See, this is where the red flags are for me. Less than a month ago his terms and conditions were that:
For the works to be carried out for free the property must be owned by the resident(s) who fall under our initiative. If the property is owned by a third party such as a landlord or property agent full costs will be chargeable.
That page of his website is sadly no longer available - i'm not sure if anyone archived it. Error (cphcic.com)

My ref flag here was that these people who he photographs are very clearly vulnerable and if they had families of their own, it's clear the families either don't provide support or can't. I was concerned these people would be signing their houses over to him when they die, in exchange for free boilers.

Interestingly i've gone on his website today and whether you click on the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy or Legal Notice, they all route to the same 2,750 words on how they'll use your data.
Privacy Notice | DEPHER CPH CIC

This just shouldn't be there: Funeral Cost Support (cphcic.com) (someone please archive) - he is a bleeping plumber, and by all accounts not a great one - he should NOT be doing this.

There's this:
Partnerships with Funeral Homes: Depher has established partnerships with local funeral homes and service providers to negotiate discounted rates and flexible payment options for families in need.
and:
Depher offers counselling and support services to help individuals and families cope with the emotional toll of losing a loved one. We provide access to grief counsellors, support groups, and other resources to help individuals navigate the grieving process and find comfort and healing in their time of need.

WHY???

Depher offers financial assistance programs specifically tailored to help cover funeral costs. Through these programs, we provide monetary support to help alleviate the financial strain associated with funeral arrangements, including expenses such as caskets, urns, burial plots, cremation fees, and memorial services.

He's also supporting a new small business in Burnley called Aim Education Ltd: AIM EDUCATION LTD overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)
Education Support (cphcic.com)
i'm not clear how this fits into his objectives of supplying emergency heating repairs.
I mentioned ‘funeral support’ in my complaint to the regulator. Glad he’s made it clear as day on his website that this is yet another thing NOT in the CIC articles of association that he’s putting money into.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mentioned ‘funeral support’ in my complaint to the regulator. Glad he’s made it clear as day on his website that this is yet another thing NOT in the CIC articles of association that he’s putting money into.
ARCHIVE IT!! it'll be zapped soon - i don't know how to do it otherwise i would.

Reactions: 8
Not had a look for a while - what’s with the cheesy piano music layers onto this nonsense?

Anyway - absolutely loving the fact that donations are covering the gas bill for a couple that appear to be able to chuff on a pack of tabs, whilst reading the morning paper, with what looks like a pretty expensive dog on the floor next to them.
Is it me or do quite a few people that he 'helps' seem to look a bit like him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's taking GP referrals now!
I work in a health profession where I get GP referrals. I can assure you it takes them bloody ages to get their act into gear to get them to me. No GP will be phoning up some random Scouse twit to talk about a '...lady, born 1948...'

Reactions: 20
He's taking GP referrals now!
That gp should be doing a referral into adult social care for a care needs assessment which the lady is entitled to under the care act. As we say in my line of work 'explain that to the coroner'. (If said gp exists at all).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ARCHIVE IT!! it'll be zapped soon - i don't know how to do it otherwise i would.
have archived it

for the uninitiated, it's very easy

go to webarchive.org and save page now, enter URL, click save page, then click save page again on the next page. It's a bit of a faff to do on phone though.

then when you search for the URL, in this case https://www.cphcic.com/our-projects/funeral-cost-support, on the main search, the archived version will show up.

1709645164392.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I work in a health profession where I get GP referrals. I can assure you it takes them bloody ages to get their act into gear to get them to me. No GP will be phoning up some random Scouse twit to talk about a '...lady, born 1948...'
Literally. Maybe a links worker in a practice but GPs won’t even refer to bloody secondary care consultants no way are they wasting time ringing Jimmy the plumber 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
3rd year apprentice in what? Plumbing , gas fitter? Different things James, looks good on his phone though. I've took apprentices phones off them before, you're at work.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen that apparently the BBC rang him to ask why his citizen award was revoked?? (I can’t watch his videos his constant smacking of his lips and tongue goes through me)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.