Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1709567234810.png
1709567308853.png

We can read your accounts.

ETA: It is extremely unprofessional to publish accounts and then put out statements on social media that contradict the accounts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The account has available funds for £70k to be withdrawn. 👀
---
You give discount before VAT, not after.

View attachment 2795281
Yeah this makes no sense at all. I've seen it a few times on his invoices. He seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of VAT. 20% of zero doesn't equal £33.60, Brainiac 😂 😂. If his discount was 50%, would he still charge a VAT figure based on the full price? :unsure:

What a moron. His accountant must be tearing his hair out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah this makes no sense at all. I've seen it a few times on his invoices. He seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of VAT. 20% of zero doesn't equal £33.60, Brainiac 😂 😂. If his discount was 50%, would he still charge a VAT figure based on the full price? :unsure:

What a moron. His accountant must be tearing his hair out.
I think if they are fantasy invoices it doesn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I had the time and inclination, I’d love to do a PhD thesis on how so many thick and yet cunning people have managed to hoodwink the general population into giving them vast sums of cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If I had the time and inclination, I’d love to do a PhD thesis on how so many thick and yet cunning people have managed to hoodwink the general population into giving them vast sums of cash.
You sound like shelbyvile and their lack of mono rail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Chapter III, Deployment of the Health Issue"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you should, it would help so many people. Shall I start crowdfunding for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tell ye what: positioning yourself on Twitter as someone who does good things for poor people is a very, very lucrative business.

Reactions: 21
I tell ye what: positioning yourself on Twitter as someone who does good things for poor people is a very, very lucrative business.
it seems easy to sneak under the radar when you're "doing good work for the community!"

Reactions: 12
Yeah, who even knew there was this much spare cash sloshing around?

Reactions: 11
I'm not a domestic 'engineer' but I'm getting in on this.
This #old Uzbek #cancer suffers HAD no electric for eleveteen years. #nohotwater #julieandrews boiler on same circuit as trumble #dryer.
Mchops llp #free
help-with-heater-recommendations-after-a-burnt-out-socket-v0-yQ9qlW5Ru_j0MclZgrjUZQkOXLjh4nnXV...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not a domestic 'engineer' but I'm getting in on this.
This #old Uzbek #cancer suffers HAD no electric for eleveteen years. #nohotwater #julieandrews boiler on same circuit as trumble #dryer.
Mchops llp #free
View attachment 2796119
But how many times a day do you tit yourself?
Have you bought a house for your relative / community.
You forgot the PUBLIC NOTICE and how much the cancer sufferer has in the bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this takes off I'll buy us all houses, then we can all tit on the public

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like an episode of DIY SOS with a hoover thrown in for good measure 😂

IMG_9829.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.