Denise Welch - COVID denier, Twitter tyke, Ghislaine Maxwell lookalike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt posted something laughing at a love islander on his story today (about vaccines) so I am not sure if he is on his mums side on this. I would love to know

MH has not been abandoned any more than everything else that has been abandoned. Like surgical operations for patients in pain that are now all delayed. The impact is tremendous. I work in healthcare. I see it. MH is poor because of a million different factors. I am not a Tory supporter but no party could have changed many of the things that have happened all over the whole world. Either we decided to save peoples mental health by letting them go to the pub without a vaccine pass (currently what I am seeing is allegedly causing people poor MH on my social media esp by my next door neighbour) or we decided to save their life physically.

We have a huge problem with underfunded mental health services way before the pandemic but it was a given they would be overwhelmed too. now the country is in a horrible amount of debt and many people are traumatised. This is true.

Denise can afford therapy for herself, she’s well off. Many are not. Is she setting up any Mh charities? Volunteering? Donating her time or money? Or in Barbados on Twitter? duck off Denise

I googled her, she hosted a big glitzy charity ball with all her showbiz friends to raise money for generic diseases. Hard life Denise

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Matt posted something laughing at a love islander on his story today (about vaccines) so I am not sure if he is on his mums side on this. I would love to know

MH has not been abandoned any more than everything else that has been abandoned. Like surgical operations for patients in pain that are now all delayed. The impact is tremendous. I work in healthcare. I see it. MH is poor because of a million different factors. I am not a Tory supporter but no party could have changed many of the things that have happened all over the whole world. Either we decided to save peoples mental health by letting them go to the pub without a vaccine pass (currently what I am seeing is allegedly causing people poor MH on my social media esp by my next door neighbour) or we decided to save their life physically.

We have a huge problem with underfunded mental health services way before the pandemic but it was a given they would be overwhelmed too. now the country is in a horrible amount of debt and many people are traumatised. This is true.

Denise can afford therapy for herself, she’s well off. Many are not. Is she setting up any Mh charities? Volunteering? Donating her time or money? Or in Barbados on Twitter? duck off Denise

I googled her, she hosted a big glitzy charity ball with all her showbiz friends to raise money for generic diseases. Hard life Denise
All of this.
I think the ones who screamed loudest about mental health and lockdowns were ones who never did a thing before, but used it as an excuse to not be told what to do. People who *actually* cared did something to help, instead of spreading falsehoods about increased suicide rates etc. It has absolutely been rough for people, but so is grieving for a family member who's died or watching other people make no effort to protect each other. Some people actually felt *better* during lockdowns. It's not as simple as their black and white thinking makes out.

And ultimately, people not essentially smothering to death imminently becomes a priority and everything else waits. So, more Covid in the community = diminished resources for everything else. To say otherwise is an inversion of reality, as Chris Whitty says. Getting infections down is in everyone's best interest.

Reactions: 9
THIS 👏🏼
I know you can argue that it’s not other people’s job to help the NHS/ fund MH etc but if you had the means and the reach to do so and you feel so strongly about it why wouldn’t you.

I have very personal experience of MH and what it can do to people (see my previous posts on here) and I would absolutely LOVE to be able to help others but I’m a nobody with no real way of doing so - and I say this as someone with a degree and experience working in PR so even I have more each than some people. - I would never say she or anyone should go without to help others because she’s worked ‘hard’ for what she has but why not use your platform to raise some money or set up a network for people to talk to each other

I am in no way defending the government at all but I do think there are some in the media (Denise and her mate Nadia for a start) that are using this mess to boost their profiles. She will have a book out about it soon if she doesn’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Regardless of whether or not she’s a Covid denier shes always been a compete twit, and an inappropriate one at that. Her behaviour on CBB was bleeping vile. Had a middle aged man behaved like she did they’d never have worked again.
And she ended up winning! Just goes to show the idiotic minds of the Great British Public

Reactions: 4
THIS 👏🏼
I know you can argue that it’s not other people’s job to help the NHS/ fund MH etc but if you had the means and the reach to do so and you feel so strongly about it why wouldn’t you.

I have very personal experience of MH and what it can do to people (see my previous posts on here) and I would absolutely LOVE to be able to help others but I’m a nobody with no real way of doing so - and I say this as someone with a degree and experience working in PR so even I have more each than some people. - I would never say she or anyone should go without to help others because she’s worked ‘hard’ for what she has but why not use your platform to raise some money or set up a network for people to talk to each other

I am in no way defending the government at all but I do think there are some in the media (Denise and her mate Nadia for a start) that are using this mess to boost their profiles. She will have a book out about it soon if she doesn’t already.
Yes I see none of the people I see banging on about it are putting their money where their mouth is. Whilst I spent 60 hours a week helping people sort their lives out, support all my colleagues etc, manage to not ruin and traumatise my children etc etc

Reactions: 10
She’s bang on with covid, anyone following restrictions at this point is a brainwashed idiot. That’s coming from someone who’s been vaxxed and has had covid twice. It’s nothing more than a small cold for most. Time to wake up

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s bang on with covid, anyone following restrictions at this point is a brainwashed idiot. That’s coming from someone who’s been vaxxed and has had covid twice. It’s nothing more than a small cold for most. Time to wake up
Yeah, between Denise Welch and Chris Witty, it’s the medical professional who is the “brainwashed idiot”, as opposed to the rent-a-gob 90s soap actress. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, between Denise Welch and Chris Witty, it’s the medical professional who is the “brainwashed idiot”, as opposed to the rent-a-gob 90s soap actress. 🙄
Haha

On the serious side, I’ve just had Covid after 3 jabs and it has not been fun at all. I’m asthmatic and it really affected it. All across my family people are positive and it’s ruined all of our Xmas plans. I am just glad everyone is ok and we just have to do what we need to in terms of isolating and keeping each other safe (especially those vulnerable). I could sit at home and angrily tweet BoJo about it but I am not sure he’s paying attention!

I work in healthcare, I don’t think IPC is brainwashing

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She will make absolutely anything about Covid.

Completely and utterly deranged.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I registered Denise’s wedding to Lincoln - the register office ceremony she had before the celeb bash. I like her actually - she’s warm and down to earth.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I registered Denise’s wedding to Lincoln - the register office ceremony she had before the celeb bash. I like her actually - she’s warm and down to earth.
Does your employment contract have a confidentiality clause?

Reactions: 8
I honestly thought tattle was full of people of could think for themselves. Lol, the word “covid-denier” is used by complete bedwetters. She is speaking for the silent majority who want to live their lives and not be hampered by more restrictions.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I honestly thought tattle was full of people of could think for themselves. Lol, the word “covid-denier” is used by complete bedwetters. She is speaking for the silent majority who want to live their lives and not be hampered by more restrictions.
Silent majority!??? Anything but silent and definitely not majority. She's deranged!

Reactions: 34
A lot of us work in healthcare and trust me, I have lived and breathed Covid almost 24/7 for 2 years. Including catching it, losing people and people struggling with long Covid. If anyone is sick of Covid, it’s def us.

She’s some gobby pleb who sits on TV in a sparkly eyeshadow

I can assure you we wish it wasn’t here, but it is, and we need to just do what we need to do to get through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sure you don’t mean silent but deadly?

Reactions: 8
Complete bedwetters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I think this is just called ‘complaining’ and it isn’t anything deeper like speaking for others or campaigning

Reactions: 2