Denise Welch - COVID denier, Twitter tyke, Ghislaine Maxwell lookalike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s a dangerous idiot, but not as bad as her bollock-faced colleague Carol McGiffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Love how she waxes lyrical about sobriety all holier than thou when we remember her flopping her tits out in the hot tub with Frankie Cocozza in CBB whilst off her tits on wine. Sure, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i don't really care about her either way but being wary of restrictions and highlighting how much people are struggling with their mental health during all this doesn't make anyone a "covid denier" :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am so glad there is a thread on this woman! When I worked in PR she was THE most vile person I came across and I worked with some well known names who you would expect to be 100x worse.

The problem with her views at the minute on COVID are that it’s her way or no way, as someone said above does she not take into account how her rants are affecting those on the front line. Example. My mental health is being hugely affected by the news/ threats of lockdowns/ more restrictions but my best friend is an ITU nurse and her MH is being affected by the rising cases/ peoples behaviour. Neither of us are bad people because we want different things but I feel that with people like DW if you’re not on her wavelength you are wrong. Not just with her but with a lot of people lately there’s no 2 way conversation it’s just one side shouting their opinion.

The loose women panellists are paid £3k per episode which in my opinion should come with a level of professionalism but 99% of the time I see her on there she is talking about herself or her experience EVERYTHING has happened to her or someone she knows, she uses the show as a personal therapy session.

She’s a narcissist bully

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am so glad there is a thread on this woman! When I worked in PR she was THE most vile person I came across and I worked with some well known names who you would expect to be 100x worse.

The problem with her views at the minute on COVID are that it’s her way or no way, as someone said above does she not take into account how her rants are affecting those on the front line. Example. My mental health is being hugely affected by the news/ threats of lockdowns/ more restrictions but my best friend is an ITU nurse and her MH is being affected by the rising cases/ peoples behaviour. Neither of us are bad people because we want different things but I feel that with people like DW if you’re not on her wavelength you are wrong. Not just with her but with a lot of people lately there’s no 2 way conversation it’s just one side shouting their opinion.

The loose women panellists are paid £3k per episode which in my opinion should come with a level of professionalism but 99% of the time I see her on there she is talking about herself or her experience EVERYTHING has happened to her or someone she knows, she uses the show as a personal therapy session.

She’s a narcissist bully
Yes, this. NHS staff broken, clinically vulnerable have been left to just hope they don't get caught in the waves of virus, grieving families etc.
Not saying lockdowns aren't hard, but so is losing loved ones, and when it was overwhelming the systems...that was the outcome. Even as it was/is, when you start being SO busy in hospitals that it's 1 nurse to 6 ITU patients instead of 1:1, then chances of survival drop. And if one more person tries to claim that lockdowns mean cancer treatment is delayed, I think I will lose my mind. It's Covid running wild that does that. A hospital overloaded with highly infectious patients that need immediate treatment means things that can wait a few weeks have to. She is an idiot and has no authority to comment.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Regardless of whether or not she’s a Covid denier shes always been a compete twit, and an inappropriate one at that. Her behaviour on CBB was bleeping vile. Had a middle aged man behaved like she did they’d never have worked again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not a fan of any of the 'loose women' to be honest but how is she a covid denier if she's had the vaccine? She is against lockdowns but she hasn't denied covid. Or am I wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Come on - his mother made him famous like other mothers - Colleen Nolan, Beckhams, Ronan Keeting et al. Yes he is a good musician but he would not have got the exposure unless he was in a famous family.

This young man busks in Liverpool - West - North Wales - and he is brilliant but has not a leg up from Mummy or Daddy.

LOL yes his only famous parent isn’t she 🤣
What would he have done without her being on that loose women panel? Or Big Brother?

I think he might have been taken more seriously without her tbh

Reactions: 5
Not a fan of any of the 'loose women' to be honest but how is she a covid denier if she's had the vaccine? She is against lockdowns but she hasn't denied covid. Or am I wrong?
She has done nothing but minimise the virus since at least summer 2020. She went quiet when deaths were at there peak at the start of this year but soon piped up again.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread, she says zero contrition regarding her past remarks nor consideration for the views of others.

Reactions: 10
Regardless of whether or not she’s a Covid denier shes always been a compete twit, and an inappropriate one at that. Her behaviour on CBB was bleeping vile. Had a middle aged man behaved like she did they’d never have worked again.
I can’t really remember her on cbb… what did she do again?

Reactions: 1
I can’t really remember her on cbb… what did she do again?
She pulled one of the female housemates pants down and then denied she’d done anything wrong. She was pissed at the time though (obviously).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has done nothing but minimise the virus since at least summer 2020. She went quiet when deaths were at there peak at the start of this year but soon piped up again.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread, she says zero contrition regarding her past remarks nor consideration for the views of others.
Yes because lockdown advocates are famous for their consideration of mental health and literally anything besides this virus.

I don't agree with everything she says on COVID but I'd take her over the Susan Mitchie/Zero Covid/lockdown forever lot any day. She is annoying on LW whenever I see it though 😅

Reactions: 6
Omg I remember now! The playboy model wasn’t it? 😭
Yes one of the identical twins, I think her name was Karissa or something like that? I think Denise assumed that because she’d done playboy she was fair game for that kind of thing. Shows her true mindset I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For anyone who is asking, this is an example of the inane bullshit that she posts, thereby spreading ignorance in the process.

Anyone could tell you that the massive differences between South Africa (a lesser developed country, population of 59 million, 1.221 million km²) and New York (a leading global city, population of 8.5 million, 783.8 km²) mean that the two are incomparable when it comes to COVID.

Denise is either very dim or wilfully ignorant and spreading misconceptions. Whichever is the case, she shouldn’t be commenting on a global health crisis to such a large reach when she clearly doesn’t have command of the issue at hand.

Reckless and irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She owns a villa in the resort where my friend has hers. Lets just say she's notorious around town, especially in the bar where they have blokes pole-dancing ;)

Reactions: 4