Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1719745588693.png

Lads doesnt this dress look soooooo CHEAP - like one from a random cheap shop in the Lilac Centre. And as for her setting up the camera to record her dancing with hubby - MORTIFIED for her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="CalM, post: 19783141, member: 238745" And as for her setting up the camera to record her dancing with hubby - MORTIFIED for her! :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
I’m in heaven cause I died of second hand embarrassment. She actually set it up herself to do that and the smiles and laughing out of her are so fake

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="CalM, post: 19783141, member: 238745" And as for her setting up the camera to record her dancing with hubby - MORTIFIED for her! :ROFLMAO:
I’m in heaven cause I died of second hand embarrassment. She actually set it up herself to do that and the smiles and laughing out of her are so fake
[/QUOTE]
Completely - like it was beyond FAKE! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
That dance video was absolutely mortifying. He was not into it at all. Who the hell does that. Setting up the camera to film yourself. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesnt even know where to put his hands - they are like acquaintance's not a married couple. He pulled away from her fairly lively aswell - BURY ME NOW! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 3025676

Lads doesnt this dress look soooooo CHEAP - like one from a random cheap shop in the Lilac Centre. And as for her setting up the camera to record her dancing with hubby - MORTIFIED for her! :ROFLMAO:
Holy Jeeezus.. the big Bridget Jones ... has she no clue on how to dress? Her big bud Sinead would have lent her premium underwear I am sure.. how trashy and unclassly... no getting away from the pond life that she actually is .. common as f! Just like her grabby friend Erin.. tramps are us! No taste, no class, no dress sense.. as for the husband... he needs to grow a set of 🥎 (Fleecya has loads i believe) I reckon she's still snapping over what to do with the cash cow that is her daughter...

• Haha
Reactions: 2