Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I think she got the message. It's no coincidence that Beth is off her socials. She got hundreds of messages telling her that she was an idiot to expose/expoloit her daughter on social media.

Reactions: 7
Oh I think she got the message. It's no coincidence that Beth is off her socials. She got hundreds of messages telling her that she was an idiot to expose/expoloit her daughter on social media.
Imagine having to wait to be told by a bunch of strangers to protect your child!

Reactions: 5
I've listened to this podcast, and Denise, your a liar. You have stated that you have not posted anything on ur socials since the incident occurred. What about all the content you posted to Tictok about the holiday, where Beth have guided tours around the accommodation, the hot air Ballon rides etc? You used this story to try to raise your profile on Tictok
And it backfired, because people called you out. And also, to suggest it's no different to have Beth promote ur products online to u helping ur dad on this coal run is absolutely mind blowingly mental. U are sharing her with ur 100,000 followers. Beths school has urged parents to keep their kids offline because they are vunerae and they can be exploited. Learn your lesson and cop on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've listened to this podcast, and Denise, your a liar. You have stated that you have not posted anything on ur socials since the incident occurred. What about all the content you posted to Tictok about the holiday, where Beth have guided tours around the accommodation, the hot air Ballon rides etc? You used this story to try to raise your profile on Tictok
And it backfired, because people called you out. And also, to suggest it's no different to have Beth promote ur products online to u helping ur dad on this coal run is absolutely mind blowingly mental. U are sharing her with ur 100,000 followers. Beths school has urged parents to keep their kids offline because they are vunerae and they can be exploited. Learn your lesson and cop on.
She always changes the narrative to suit her own agenda. She 100% used Beth and the story to up her engagement on TikTok, she clearly didn't expect the backlash she got. People like her and Erin are used to Instagram where everyone licks their arse, even when they are in the wrong. Did she anything about the 'online bullying' she received? Which wasn't bullying, just reasonable arguments as to why she should keep her child offline. I knew she would get back somehow with some passive aggressive tit like this, she's nothing if not predictable.

Reactions: 9
I actually listened to it on my way home from work. So she wants 'kind' opinion, but then basically says that anyone who criticises her are begrudgers?? And she still doesn't understand (or pretends she doesn't). Of course nothing 'warrants' that vile scumbag taking a photo of her daughter. BUT, by posting her child online, to thousands of people, on a public platform, she is allowing access to all sorts of people, who can take SS and share with strangers. And if she thinks that Turkey is the only place that children can be kidnapped from? Everyone knows what area Beth is from, school that she goes to etc. There are weirdos here too Denise! The fact that she's using her experience working with her Dad, and trying to compare it to using her daughter for engagement is laughable. She's either thick as two planks, or needs to give her head a wobble. Beth cried when she heard that Denise wouldn't be posting her online? Maybe create a private page for your family and friends and let her post there? Safe in the knowledge that it's not going to be shared to a bunch of paedos?? But that wouldn't bring in the revenue, or publicity that you crave so much! This is just one calculated move to sign up with an agency, and get Beth earning her living.

• Heart
I actually listened to it on my way home from work. So she wants 'kind' opinion, but then basically says that anyone who criticises her are begrudgers?? And she still doesn't understand (or pretends she doesn't). Of course nothing 'warrants' that vile scumbag taking a photo of her daughter. BUT, by posting her child online, to thousands of people, on a public platform, she is allowing access to all sorts of people, who can take SS and share with strangers. And if she thinks that Turkey is the only place that children can be kidnapped from? Everyone knows what area Beth is from, school that she goes to etc. There are weirdos here too Denise! The fact that she's using her experience working with her Dad, and trying to compare it to using her daughter for engagement is laughable. She's either thick as two planks, or needs to give her head a wobble. Beth cried when she heard that Denise wouldn't be posting her online? Maybe create a private page for your family and friends and let her post there? Safe in the knowledge that it's not going to be shared to a bunch of paedos?? But that wouldn't bring in the revenue, or publicity that you crave so much! This is just one calculated move to sign up with an agency, and get Beth earning her living.
The big question is, did this actually happen at all in the first place?
You couldn’t believe a word from her about anything in the first place.

• Heart
The big question is, did this actually happen at all in the first place?
You couldn’t believe a word from her about anything in the first place.
Ah no. I don't doubt it happened. I just think it's bizarre that she doesn't see any correlation between the two!

Reactions: 4
Ah no. I don't doubt it happened. I just think it's bizarre that she doesn't see any correlation between the two!
Make you wonder though. No mention of the consequence for the dirtbag who took the photo. No doubt there will be a part 3, on Tictok (to drive engagement). She's an awful clown.

Especially the pics of Beth sitting with the man on the quad , Denise spins everything to suit herself
---
Make you wonder though. No mention of the consequence for the dirtbag who took the photo. No doubt there will be a part 3, on Tictok (to drive engagement). She's an awful clown.
Tbh I'd love if there was any irish person on that flight, or irish stewardess to know the real side of that story
---
Everything Denise does is related to a sale or making more money or just trying to heighten her profile .so she's only jumping on this bandwagon now to further herself it's nothing to do with protecting her child . We all know Beth's daily routine after school activities and which school she goes to n it's just so weird to have that info , some of these bloggers are mental the way they show so much n then wonder how their houses were burgled or their cars taken , its cos they've opened their doors to the criminals who watch them n know their house plans etc n now there's the added worry of your child actually being taken or even just to know there's weirdos out there watching your kids .so many of these bloggers I'd recognise their kids in Dundrum n I just think that's weird
---
And also if if our kids were the next JoJo, wouldn't you be doing everything in your power to help them be psychologically able for the fame that lies ahead ,and help them to be able to navigate through potential fame ,parents of children who are sportstars and music genius don't plaster them all over social media , they respect their boundaries and protect them and their mental health . We all worry about the kids who were even just popular in primary , when that popularity wanes in secondary school looked how that affects them , you d actually hate that roller coaster of emotion on the path for your child

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lots of people on her new post telling her that she is the one who plasters her child on SM and that the only difference between that incident and her photos is that she takes them. The chances are, her photos she has shared are already all over the internet.

I'm so glad that her followers are calling her out, in a polite manner. I honestly don't think that she has learnt anything at all, and I don't think that she believes that she has done anything wrong. If she did, she wouldn't be trying to compare herself working with her Dad on a coal truck to exposing her 9 year old daughter to thousands of strangers online. I think it is a good idea for Beth to go out to work with her sometimes, and there is nothing wrong with her going to the stores and warehouse to help. That's not what everyone is talking about though. She is only keeping Beth off SM because of the backlash she received and the engagement she is getting from talking about it now. Like I said previously, if Beth wants to do reels, OOTD, reviews, dances or anything else, why not create a PRIVATE Instagram page with friends, family, neighbours etc., people that she actually knows in real life. Surely that's all the little girl wants? She's too young to understand the gravity of being so exposed. But that wouldn't benefit Denise financially of course!

I'm so glad to see not everyone agrees with her showing her children on SM but I can't see her keeping Beth off line for much longer

the people who don’t agree with her and are looking for see more of her child are the ones i’d be worried about

Reactions: 6
Look what Brenda did a few weeks ago, she filmed and followed this woman and man to laugh at and make content. How is it any different to the man taking a picture without permission.

---

• Wow
the people who don’t agree with her and are looking for see more of her child are the ones i’d be worried about
I don’t see why anyone would be interested as the child hasn’t any talent or isn’t exactly a pretty child.

That stupid American accent she puts on is ridiculous.

I don’t see why anyone would be interested as the child hasn’t any talent or isn’t exactly a pretty child.

That stupid American accent she puts on is ridiculous.
Ah she is only a child that is a product of her upbringing, it's not really her fault. I would be concerned if my followers (strangers) were messaging me saying that they missed seeing my child online!!!