Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tapped on as I just couldn’t listen to it this hour of the morning we’ll at any time really 😂😂so glad I did now

Does she not realise she has plastered her across every single SM platform at this stage and no agency has picked her up to work with them which is clearly what Denise is craving so give it up Denise it’s not happening so now just let her be what she is a CHILD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ, Beth with the annuals review🤮 that was hard to watch 🫣
Does Denise think it’s cute or something? Poor child was all over the place and then the pout and kiss and love you at the end 😵💫🫠

I loved those annuals growing up, but I’m so grateful I wasn’t paraded on the internet of a Saturday morning in what I assume now is an attempt at getting a Toy Show appearance🤮🤮🤮
She has said numerous times how Mark's daughter does not want to be on her page anymore does she not realise that this is most teenagers attitude to been plastered all over the internet Beth has to become a teenager to and wont want to be her mother's puppet any longer but all this will stay on the internet does she not realise how this is going to affect a teenages mental health

Reactions: 5
She has said numerous times how Mark's daughter does not want to be on her page anymore does she not realise that this is most teenagers attitude to been plastered all over the internet Beth has to become a teenager to and wont want to be her mother's puppet any longer but all this will stay on the internet does she not realise how this is going to affect a teenages mental health
Doesn’t care getting her signed to an agency or getting jobs on Instagram is clearly more important to Denise than an innocent child’s well being

Reactions: 4
I tapped on as I just couldn’t listen to it this hour of the morning we’ll at any time really 😂😂so glad I did now

Does she not realise she has plastered her across every single SM platform at this stage and no agency has picked her up to work with them which is clearly what Denise is craving so give it up Denise it’s not happening so now just let her be what she is a CHILD
I'd say any agency would find it hard to work with the mother

Reactions: 7
She’s desperate to have Beth taken on by an agency. With all the exposure she’s had, an agency would have noticed her by now if they were remotely interested. I know a woman who has a child about Beth’s age and they’re from what would be considered to be a rough area of Dublin. The mother never pushed the child into modelling but she is loads of ads etc. The child is beautiful, but she also has a natural charisma and charm. She doesn’t come across as a spoilt, affected child like Beth. God love Beth because Denise is just setting her up for a huge fall.

Reactions: 8
Would love to see a page set up on Instagram for real reviews on products these so called influencers are bringing out, sick of them sharing reviews that they're friends sent our reviews sent by pages with names blocked which they probably sent themselves these women are conning people out of money making out that their products are amazing i think a page is badly needed so real people can share their real experiences on all this stuff that being flogged on Instagram

Attachments

• Heart
Would love to see a page set up on Instagram for real reviews on products these so called influencers are bringing out, sick of them sharing reviews that they're friends sent our reviews sent by pages with names blocked which they probably sent themselves these women are conning people out of money making out that their products are amazing i think a page is badly needed so real people can share their real experiences on all this stuff that being flogged on Instagram
they are all the same plastering up reviews from their friends and other insta huns who obviously are going to say how great they are when they are getting them for nothing

On there today trying to show her so called day one friends trying to show people how she has so many friends apart from her Insta hun ‘friends’ but these same day one besties are not good enough to be invited to the kids birthday parties or christenings no that privledge is reserved for her insta friends these friends are not good enough when she can have the mcgregor one there

they are all the same plastering up reviews from their friends and other insta huns who obviously are going to say how great they are when they are getting them for nothing

On there today trying to show her so called day one friends trying to show people how she has so many friends apart from her Insta hun ‘friends’ but these same day one besties are not good enough to be invited to the kids birthday parties or christenings no that privledge is reserved for her insta friends these friends are not good enough when she can have the mcgregor one there
how these so called friends of hers can’t see that is beyond me they are never invited to any of her launches anywhere that Denise feels there not good enough for there dropped so fake she is it’s unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

how these so called friends of hers can’t see that is beyond me they are never invited to any of her launches anywhere that Denise feels there not good enough for there dropped so fake she is it’s unbelievable
I wonder do her day 1s get free products and free haircuts she only went there last night to get a few pictures to make out like she has some real friends probably only showed her face for an hour got her pictures and left and by the looks of them they were only delighted to get a picture with her probably think she is a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
i’m sorry, i cannot cope with her new reel of the new dog and Beth carrying him in her handbag. have you ever seen such shite in your life?! i swear Denise actually thinks that she’s a somebody, i think it’s starting to rub off on Beth now also! come back down to Earth Denise, you’re living in Newbridge, not New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Embarrassing for the poor innocent child who knows no better and should be able to trust her own mother to defend her and not to constantly put her up to be scrutinised

Someone please help me is this woman oblivious to what she is doing to the child is she too brazen to care and is doing it on purpose because of what people are saying about her or is she just thick someone please help me out as I cannot for the life of me devise which it is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Embarrassing for the poor innocent child who knows no better and should be able to trust her own mother to defend her and not to constantly put her up to be scrutinised

Someone please help me is this woman oblivious to what she is doing to the child is she too brazen to care and is doing it on purpose because of what people are saying about her or is she just thick someone please help me out as I cannot for the life of me devise which it is
Part of it is definitely a FU to all her haters, but I genuinely don’t think she understands why it’s wrong, no more than the Saccone Joly’s do. Let’s face it, there are lots of parents who plaster their children’s private life all over social media and use them for content and engagement. For example, Rachel Gorry, The Daly Dish, Vogue Williams, Erin McGregor to name a few.

Part of it is definitely a FU to all her haters, but I genuinely don’t think she understands why it’s wrong, no more than the Saccone Joly’s do. Let’s face it, there are lots of parents who plaster their children’s private life all over social media and use them for content and engagement. For example, Rachel Gorry, The Daly Dish, Vogue Williams, Erin McGregor to name a few.
that’s actually true obviously a few free bits or the chance of them getting a deal of some sort means more to them than their child’s privacy it’s sad really but I now do believe that it is actually a duck you to everyone and the more people say it the more they will do it I mean that danni the mammy one is the same brazen out as does not give two fucks about how she looks and comes across to people as all the stupid companies sending them free stuff is too appealing for them to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 2
that’s actually true obviously a few free bits or the chance of them getting a deal of some sort means more to them than their child’s privacy it’s sad really but I now do believe that it is actually a duck you to everyone and the more people say it the more they will do it I mean that danni the mammy one is the same brazen out as does not give two fucks about how she looks and comes across to people as all the stupid companies sending them free stuff is too appealing for them to stop
There’s no low that they won’t stoop to. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rachel Gorry using her husband’s death, The Daly Dish and her husband blatantly using the fact that they have a Down syndrome child, Erin McGregor capitalising on the fact that she has a child on the spectrum. They are all despicable people, and the sooner a law comes out to protect innocent children, the better! No child should be allowed to be shown on a public account. End of!

Reactions: 13
There’s no low that they won’t stoop to. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rachel Gorry using her husband’s death, The Daly Dish and her husband blatantly using the fact that they have a Down syndrome child, Erin McGregor capitalising on the fact that she has a child on the spectrum. They are all despicable people, and the sooner a law comes out to protect innocent children, the better! No child should be allowed to be shown on a public account. End of!
could not agree more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.