Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on the tiktok saying 'cute' 🙄
I can understand people commenting on babies toddlers being cute on social media but when they get to Beth’s age & it’s a bunch of strangers then it makes me feel very uneasy. I would hate that as a parent. The pressure that child must be under already to look good, it will only get worse as she gets older

Reactions: 8
She posted a reel of beth showing of her Gucci and Louis Vuitton bag 😂😂😂
What happened Denise? she use to be alright, now all she does is show off about what she has. I wonder what the staff in pelo make of her

Reactions: 9
She posted a reel of beth showing of her Gucci and Louis Vuitton bag 😂😂😂
What happened Denise? she use to be alright, now all she does is show off about what she has. I wonder what the staff in pelo make of her
Poor child doesn’t even look like she’s enjoying making that reel.

Reactions: 2
Does she listen to the lyrics of the songs she’s MAKING her child sing along to…. ‘with nothing on I made you look’ sorry now but it’s just wrong!!!

Reactions: 11
This women is the reason why there should be a law against putting innocent little children all over social media, this is child abuse I'm seriously concerned for Beth she has destroyed her little girls life how has her family, husband, "friends" not put a stop to this I get Denise is not playing with the full deck but surely someone can help that child maybe if she is reported to the school they could have a word.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not the little girl fault but she is making her so unlikeable it's so sad

Reactions: 10
It's not the little girl fault but she is making her so unlikeable it's so sad
I have heard people speak so bad of this child and your right it's not the childs fault her mother is putting her up to all this no child that age would carry on like that singing with desinger handbags it looked so vulgar

I have heard people speak so bad of this child and your right it's not the childs fault her mother is putting her up to all this no child that age would carry on like that singing with desinger handbags it looked so vulgar
Yeah it's awful she should be ashamed of herself for someone who fought so hard to have these beautiful kids she really doesn't act worthy of them exposing and exploiting them let Beth be a child ffs

Reactions: 6
She is a disgrace how her family sit back and allow her to treat this child like this is beyond me it is actually disgraceful she needs be to reported for what she is doing she obviously is reading here and it was eating her to know that people knew all her so called designer bags are cheap knock offs and because she has not the balls to come on Instagram and admit that what is being said about her is eating her alive she uses her own child to do a reel like that with the fake designer bags your a disgrace Denise grow up cop the f*** on and get your child down you have already done so much damage to this child and what people think of her be a mother for once and. Protect her not exploit her for your own selfish reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw a comment saying beth needs to be on the toy show, she will have the poor child pimped out for content and likes. She rarely mentions her step daughter anymore it's all bet
Does she listen to the lyrics of the songs she’s MAKING her child sing along to…. ‘with nothing on I made you look’ sorry now but it’s just wrong!!!
I know it's shocking, she is way too young to be exposed to social media. I'd be concerned about her future welfare and mental health

Reactions: 7
I saw a comment saying beth needs to be on the toy show, she will have the poor child pimped out for content and likes. She rarely mentions her step daughter anymore it's all bet

I know it's shocking, she is way too young to be exposed to social media. I'd be concerned about her future welfare and mental health
Re the step daughter, she has asked not to be shared on Insta & the last time she did mention/share something she also stated that she had permission to. I kind of like that she has respected her wishes but you would think it would open her eyes to the fact that Beth & Jude are too young to consent

Reactions: 10
They way she is using her daughter is absolutely disgusting. I really hope the laws change and that child has the option to sue the hole off her mother when she turns 18. Absolutely sick.

• Heart
Re the step daughter, she has asked not to be shared on Insta & the last time she did mention/share something she also stated that she had permission to. I kind of like that she has respected her wishes but you would think it would open her eyes to the fact that Beth & Jude are too young to consent
Fair enough, I was thinking would the girl feel left out. She has more common sense than her step mother anyway, Denise is some dose

Reactions: 3
Fair enough, I was thinking would the girl feel left out. She has more common sense than her step mother anyway, Denise is some dose
She was all talk about her the weekend of her 18th. Denise was very excited about her having a few friends to stay.
Before that there was a photo shared of the 3 siblings at Jude’s christening which she said she was sharing with permission

Reactions: 1
If this is the level of intelligence Denise is friends with I'm not surprised nobody has spoken to her about what she is doing to Beth's life.This comment proves they are reading what we are saying and then thinking it's funny to plaster the child all over the internet so they can laugh among themselves like childish little school girls grow up girls and start protecting your kids

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Im no prude by any stretch of the imagination. I’m actually shocked that she’s letting Beth mouth those words never mind plastering it on TilTok! And the cretins replying about how cute it is.

Reactions: 5
The yokes replying are as common as her and they are the ones with their kids splashed all over social media aswell so wouldn’t know any better instead of trying to pretend she has money when the whole town knows she doesn’t maybe try pretending to have some cop on or class instead for your child’s sake but I suppose that would be impossible for the likes of her

Reactions: 5
The yokes replying are as common as her and they are the ones with their kids splashed all over social media aswell so wouldn’t know any better instead of trying to pretend she has money when the whole town knows she doesn’t maybe try pretending to have some cop on or class instead for your child’s sake but I suppose that would be impossible for the likes of her
Nearly all the comments she gets are from insta huns wannabes they will say anything to get there page out there for a few follows they are as fake as her and she is feeding into these comments and believing its acceptable to put you child all over social media wake up Denise and look at all these people's accounts there kids aren't making silly tic tocks at 7 years of age but there cheering on your child

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.