Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just not able anymore.
How have her family or close friends not stepped in she looks like someone whos on coke all the time.
Shes so unbelievably thin its scary like a lollypop head.
Shes so defensive all the time if its not voduz tit shes not happy didnt even show all the boxes of our favourite tools replys just goes yeah it was voduz yada yada yada
Then the over sharing of kids that woman was 100% right thankfully it looks like theres a new law coming in to protect children from oversharing on social media and i for 1 couldn't be happier these kids are so at risk if they are always such a big deal at a young age theres only 1 way and its down depression and mental health problems
As much as i hate to say it and i hope im wrong...but I can see suicide rates becoming massive as this age group hits teens its scary the damage these dumb duck parents are doing 😤

Reactions: 9
So some actual goss about the Queen of love and light! A few of the members of her ‘amazing team’ were really unhappy with the workload so went to the manager. Not even to complain, but to vent their frustration. While Denise was prancing around half naked, being filmed by her seven year old daughter, her ‘amazing team’ were being booked in to look after five clients at thee same time. So being worked to the bone basically. One of the girls was targeted as the ring leader and got a text from Denise on her day off, saying that she needed to speak to her. Apparently got strips torn off her for even questioning the workload and was told basically that perhaps Pelo wasn’t the place for her.
So much for the ‘supportive boss’ that she tries to portray!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So some actual goss about the Queen of love and light! A few of the members of her ‘amazing team’ were really unhappy with the workload so went to the manager. Not even to complain, but to vent their frustration. While Denise was prancing around half naked, being filmed by her seven year old daughter, her ‘amazing team’ were being booked in to look after five clients at thee same time. So being worked to the bone basically. One of the girls was targeted as the ring leader and got a text from Denise on her day off, right saying that she needed to speak to her. Apparently got strips torn off her for even questioning the workload and was told basically that perhaps Pelo wasn’t the place for her.
So much for the ‘supportive boss’ that she tries to portray!
I'd fully believe it too !

Reactions: 7
I’d well believe it and not just because Denise acts to sweet to be true but because the hair industry is toxic and there is absolutely zero employee protection or appreciation.

Reactions: 10
Everyone in newbridge knows she does this iv seen screen shots from group messages where Denise's bullying a girl on maternity leave askin if they have being doing hair while off etc look at how lil return to her after babies
Do the sums girls as they say proof is in the pudding 🤔
And what she pays her staff is shocking

Reactions: 8
Everyone in newbridge knows she does this iv seen screen shots from group messages where Denise's bullying a girl on maternity leave askin if they have being doing hair while off etc look at how lil return to her after babies
Do the sums girls as they say proof is in the pudding 🤔
And what she pays her staff is shocking
I we’ll believe it! Denise thinks we watch her because we’re all jealous, when in fact it’s just fascinating to watch someone who’s so far removed from the person they portray online. She pretends to be all about kindness and love when she’s the complete opposite. Sure just look at her bestie Erin ‘gangster gee’..another bully. Like they say ‘Birds of a feather Flock Together.’

Reactions: 13
It’s not even 9oclock on a Saturday morning yet, she is still showing products about hair.
For F**k sake, does she ever just give it a rest, for one day.
Trying to sell, sell all the time.

Reactions: 7
She hasn't been to Wexford in ages remember she was there nearly all the time

Reactions: 2
She hasn't been to Wexford in ages remember she was there nearly all the time
In her mobile home, that was donkey years old 🤣
All the boasting she does at been so successful in business & setting a good example to other women & her Beth, her holiday home is a run day mobile in a field somewhere in Wexford.

P.S There is nothing wrong with Wexford or a mobile home, it’s just “Denise” constantly boasting about her wonderful life & her new Range Rover Evoke etc & stays in a field somewhere.

Can't believe Ireland AM are covering the bperfect event. OK its to see the one out of love island, not Denise but still, they'll all be reting to get their faces on TV im sure. Lih-relll-leee.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In her mobile home, that was donkey years old 🤣
All the boasting she does at been so successful in business & setting a good example to other women & her Beth, her holiday home is a run day mobile in a field somewhere in Wexford.

P.S There is nothing wrong with Wexford or a mobile home, it’s just “Denise” constantly boasting about her wonderful life & her new Range Rover Evoke etc & stays in a field somewhere.
Used to see her down there well saw Beth first posing for photos

we “lih-ril-ee” won’t hear the bleeping end of it now she’s after brushing Ekin-Su’s hair!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.