Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chicken fillet roll blathering. She no more eats chicken fillet rolls than I eat briquettes.

Trying ro be relatable and deflect from the Beth fiasco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she ever not posting on stories way too much time on her hands for someone with 3 salons and 2 young kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she ever not posting on stories way too much time on her hands for someone with 3 salons and 2 young kids
She has her “amazing team” looking and running the salons 🤣

I taught the same this morning, does she ever for just one day even, stop talking about hair or trying to sell there products

• Haha

I taught the same this morning, does she ever for just one day even, stop talking about hair or trying to sell there products
She’s even doing it now doing her clear out.. posting up crappy BPerfect and Mrs. Make up. God love her, she’s a subtle as a brick! 🤣🤣

She’s been called out on Teaspill 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3

I know right, a mother of 2, has she nothing better to be doing with her time 🙄 she’s probably online more than the poor mother she called out yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These women who love influencer children give me serious willies. Any adult who messages a stranger telling them their child brings them joy etc needs their head examined and the parent needs to block them immediately. It’s not normal. If a 30 plus man messaged her saying he loves Beth she’d be the first one on quoting laws & calling the guards. She makes me sick

Reactions: 14
These women who love influencer children give me serious willies. Any adult who messages a stranger telling them their child brings them joy etc needs their head examined and the parent needs to block them immediately. It’s not normal. If a 30 plus man messaged her saying he loves Beth she’d be the first one on quoting laws & calling the guards. She makes me sick
How do we know it’s actually true ???

If it is true, the woman was probably only trying to lick up to Denise, to get a free hair do, in Pelo 🤣

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed her a while back. Feel sick seeing the kids on there non stop. They are going to be so damaged.
I went to her salon once and the girl who did my hair was nice but they all think the same about the way she exposes Beth. The place was far from special and the price was eye watering for very average hair.
I really liked her when she was genuine and about her IVF journey but all this flogging Chinese shite and using her kids for content doesn't make you successful it makes you look desperate and deluded. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 7
You can tell straight away, she would turn on you, if you don’t go along with her, she has the look of a pysco at times
[/QUOTE]

I know someone who used to work for her and yes this about sums it up

• Wow
How do we know it’s actually true ???

If it is true, the woman was probably only trying to lick up to Denise, to get a free hair do, in Pelo 🤣
I’ve seen grown women over the years in the comments section of Grace, Lisa Jordan etc telling them how much they love Sienna etc. & all this really weird stuff. It does happen, these fame hungry women just don’t care

I’ve seen grown women over the years in the comments section of Grace, Lisa Jordan etc telling them how much they love Sienna etc. & all this really weird stuff. It does happen, these fame hungry women just don’t care
You only have to look at Stacey Solomon fan pages on FB. Her children give them life. So weird.

• Heart
What was point of her coming on in the sports bra this morning was it to eye duck herself and show of her body she thinks everyone is jel off?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was point of her coming on in the sports bra this morning was it to eye duck herself and show of her body she thinks everyone is jel off?

Yep basically. She's so so so painful to watch. What makes it all the more painful is she is completely oblivious to how ridiculous she is.
Also self praise is no praise Denise. My team, my brand, my business, my family, my my my me me me. Get over yourself. We are not one bit jealous or invested in your story, it's just human interest wanting to observe someone being so self absorbed.

I genuinely can't stand the woman anymore the chance in her has been huge over the past couple of years. I only watch to see how much further from reality she goes and the lengths she goes to to maintain this materialistic life & facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She shared a message sent to her by a customer praising her salon and telling her how amazing she looked. So it’s ok for this person to take time out of her life to message Denise? No it’s only the people that criticise her. 🙄🙄

And I’m sorry nobody is jealous of that scrawny framed , face like a melted welly yoke. 🤣
She says she wears a medium bra top, yes you do Denise, a child’s size medium

Wow she’s painfully thin, I wonder is she going to work over in the Ibiza salon for 6 weeks of the summer??

Wow she’s painfully thin, I wonder is she going to work over in the Ibiza salon for 6 weeks of the summer??
I hadn't watched her much, not sure why I followed, maybe when she was pregnant. But checked yesterday and was shocked. She is emaciated looking, I thought she looks unwell. Her passive aggressive rant yesterday was ridiculous, I've unfollowed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.