Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the old oh it doesn’t bother me that you called me out. In fact I feel sorry for you 😂😂😂😂 she says while spitting fire at being called out because she knows deep down what she is doing to her own child is so wrong & so inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love the old oh it doesn’t bother me that you called me out. In fact I feel sorry for you 😂😂😂😂 she says while spitting fire at being called out because she knows deep down what she is doing to her own child is so wrong & so inappropriate
The fact she is addressing it shows it’s really bothered her, otherwise she’d have scrolled on by

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So it’s ok for people to take time out of their day to send her positive messages and positive opinions on Beth but one half negative comment and she goes off the walls 😂😂😂 lads this one has to much time on her hands, did she go into anyone else’s profile and see how many children they have 🫣
I was thinking the same 😅 if someone sends a positive message they're part of her lovely online community but if it's any way negative she feels sorry for them and they've too much time on their hands. They all react this way when it comes to negativity.

Also someone recognizing Beth because they have a child in the same school/live in the local area and spotting her from Denise's instagram are two completely different things. Don't know how she doesn't get that.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same 😅 if someone sends a positive message they're part of her lovely online community but if it's any way negative she feels sorry for them and they've too much time on their hands. They all react this way when it comes to negativity.

Also someone recognizing Beth because they have a child in the same school/live in the local area and spotting her from Denise's instagram are two completely different things. Don't know how she doesn't get that.
Obviously the dm rattled her.. why call it out? All the I feel sorry for you lecture - the absolute gall of her!! The person was spot on! Why put a young child on insta ‘modelling’ don’t you know we live in a very strange world Denise?? Wouldn’t be too difficult to locate the school etc , given the detail in ur little rant 😡
It’s actually YOU I feel sorry for, thinking it’s ok to use your child in this way.. as for your positivity BS .. it doesn’t was, call it for what it is - that parent rattled ur cage and u reacted!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I know/recognise Beth & I live about 30 miles away from her home in Moorefield park!!!

How do I??? From the photos/videos, Denise puts up on IG

How do I know the Estate, the van with her Photo up on it etc

Reactions: 3
She has just become unbearable lately. She genuinely believes that everything she does is right and anyone who thinks otherwise are to be pitied because they must be jealous or have sad little lives.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t get how she is so ignorant to the amount of weirdos out there and what they may be getting from photos/videos of Beth! She wants her to be ‘famous’ though that’s the thing, hoping for a video to viral or something 🙄🙄Newbridge is def not the little backwater village she thinks it is either!!

Reactions: 5
She has just become unbearable lately. She genuinely believes that everything she does is right and anyone who thinks otherwise are to be pitied because they must be jealous or have sad little lives.
Exactly this!!!

I think anyone with a large following that shows too much of their kids are completely out of order. The children can't consent and some of the content with the kids is way too exploitive.

Not jealous of any of their 'lifestyle' I have a lovely life of my own and plenty of what we need and want.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know/recognise Beth & I live about 30 miles away from her home in Moorefield park!!!

How do I??? From the photos/videos, Denise puts up on IG

How do I know the Estate, the van with her Photo up on it etc
Saw her few times in Wexford town and it was Beth. Saw first

Reactions: 2
We know everything about Beth. Where she goes to school, dance, horseriding and when.

Yes - all 87 000 of her followers.Denise needs a reality check.I know a lot of patents who send their kids to Beth's school - it's considered quite elitist to send ur kids there.They most certainly don't share their kids lives all over social media

I had to unfollow her a while backs. The exploitation of her kids are too much. She is rattled tonight. Denise keep your kids off line

Reactions: 9
I just don't get it with all the instahuns. If you message them something in any way negative (even if it's said in a nice way like the dm she got) you have too much time on your hands but if you message them something positive it's great. Takes just as much time for the people fawning over them to write them a DM too like 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get how she is so ignorant to the amount of weirdos out there and what they may be getting from photos/videos of Beth! She wants her to be ‘famous’ though that’s the thing, hoping for a video to viral or something 🙄🙄Newbridge is def not the little backwater village she thinks it is either!!
She’s not. She knows and just chooses to ignore it. That’s why she was so defensive.

I just don't get it with all the instahuns. If you message them something in any way negative (even if it's said in a nice way like the dm she got) you have too much time on your hands but if you message them something positive it's great. Takes just as much time for the people fawning over them to write them a DM too like 😅
Exactly! Does she feel sorry for the person who messaged her this? No because it’s a ‘positive’ one. They also took time out of their busy lives to message a complete stranger.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She also doesn't have an issue with that positive comment criticising that concerned mother. Totally passive aggressive and if ever there was a giant duck you it was her stories yesterday. Must be the fumes of all the shite she's been trialling finally getting too her. Demented.

Reactions: 6
I bet if someone saw Beth being approached by a strange person in a car she’d want their concern. She knows damn well the risks which is why she was so prickly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her softly spoken Instagram voice also annoys me. It is so so so fake. Anyone who has been in her salon know she is the loudest most brash person you could ever be around. She's certainly far from softly spoken. She wants to be the center of attention and roars rather than talks to make sure it happens.

She’s comes across as “ To sweet to be wholesome” on her talks about “her team, manifesting crap, and her positivity”.

You can tell straight away, she would turn on you, if you don’t go along with her, she has the look of a pysco at times

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.