Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
These women who love influencer children give me serious willies. Any adult who messages a stranger telling them their child brings them joy etc needs their head examined and the parent needs to block them immediately. It’s not normal. If a 30 plus man messaged her saying he loves Beth she’d be the first one on quoting laws & calling the guards. She makes me sick

Reactions: 14

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She’s comes across as “ To sweet to be wholesome” on her talks about “her team, manifesting crap, and her positivity”.

You can tell straight away, she would turn on you, if you don’t go along with her, she has the look of a pysco at times

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Someone replied to her it’s no different to advertising on tv & that tells you the intelligence level of her followers. When a child is used in an advertisement on tv they are for the most part anonymous, paid to do a job & go home. With Beth strangers on the internet feel like they know her, they know her school, her routine, her bedroom, her family & friends & so much more. It is not the same. It is exploitation & in a few years when these influencer children grow up the shit is going to hit the fan

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why is Beth dressed like a 90’s suite of furniture? She should save it & dress up as a couch for Halloween

• Haha

Wth2021

Her softly spoken Instagram voice also annoys me. It is so so so fake. Anyone who has been in her salon know she is the loudest most brash person you could ever be around. She's certainly far from softly spoken. She wants to be the center of attention and roars rather than talks to make sure it happens.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I love the old oh it doesn’t bother me that you called me out. In fact I feel sorry for you 😂😂😂😂 she says while spitting fire at being called out because she knows deep down what she is doing to her own child is so wrong & so inappropriate

• Heart

Wth2021

She's prob carrying Jude to help her efforts to lose every ounce of body fat she has. Resistance training. She's actually gaunt now and looks terrible.

winnie the pooh

Denise if you read here or one of your besties can inform you 🙈.,.. the children you longed for and tried so hard to get.,.., they are in front of you now… put your fucking phone away and enjoy them.,,, you are so miserable and trying so show you are so happy but failing miserably… you can make your money without starving yourself and stuffing the phone in your beautiful childrens faces…. When you hadn’t got it made (as in plenty of money but still a successful business woman you looked so much happier and healthier, no one is jealous of you…. It’s actually very worrying the way you are carrying on…,, you put your life on public expect a public response,,., cop yourself on

• Heart
Reactions: 13

they hate the truth

Why can these women not just bring there kids away put there phones down stop making all there trips about content for social media and start making real family memories and enjoy there holidays imagine at age 7 going to DL and one of your memories was your mammy dressed like hooker parading up and down in front of the Eiffel Tower for a photo shoot the damage these women are doing to there kids.

• Heart

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Denise going for Boho Chic and there's himself in the Liverpool strip 🙈 all he is missing is the socks with the sandals.

Is it just me or would Denise and her husband have an IQ of 80 between them?

• Haha
She looks awful in the pic holding the baby in jammies, malnourished eyes buried in her head
She can spout about positivity and journaling until the cows come home but she’s clearly not a well woman. She’s going to pass all those hang ups and issues to Beth sadly.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
The more I see of that swing 🙈 like a child wouldn’t even be allowed on a zip line here without a helmet and no safety equipment worn by the staff either , all for the sake of the gram and the child looks absolutely miserable in the pics . She will go back to school and tell them she went on a big swing , take her to the playground and she would say the exact same thing.

I just watched a video about people posting their children publicly, and something really jumped out at me. They asked a question.. if you were bringing your child to a water park but were told beforehand that there was going to be peadophile’s there watching, would you still bring your child? Obviously a normal person would say No.

You would think that one of her ‘firecracker’ friends (who ironically she doesn’t post about because they value their privacy) would tell her to stop posting all those photos of her kids. Does she realise how much exposure those children get? I would spot either of her children if I saw them in public. I know their name, age, where they go to school etc. And don’t even get m started on screenshots being taken. 🤢🤢

if you have a public platform please don’t post photos/videos of your children online. (Or let them have their own public YouTube account!!) End of. And in this case, ignorance is NOT bliss… and it definitely isn’t an excuse. The sooner a law is passed to protect children the better. Not just aimed at Denise.

I actually think they know but they just don’t care.

• Wow
that’s actually true obviously a few free bits or the chance of them getting a deal of some sort means more to them than their child’s privacy it’s sad really but I now do believe that it is actually a fuck you to everyone and the more people say it the more they will do it I mean that danni the mammy one is the same brazen out as does not give two fucks about how she looks and comes across to people as all the stupid companies sending them free stuff is too appealing for them to stop
There’s no low that they won’t stoop to. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Rachel Gorry using her husband’s death, The Daly Dish and her husband blatantly using the fact that they have a Down syndrome child, Erin McGregor capitalising on the fact that she has a child on the spectrum. They are all despicable people, and the sooner a law comes out to protect innocent children, the better! No child should be allowed to be shown on a public account. End of!

Everyone in newbridge knows she does this iv seen screen shots from group messages where Denise's bullying a girl on maternity leave askin if they have being doing hair while off etc look at how lil return to her after babies
Do the sums girls as they say proof is in the pudding 🤔
And what she pays her staff is shocking
I we’ll believe it! Denise thinks we watch her because we’re all jealous, when in fact it’s just fascinating to watch someone who’s so far removed from the person they portray online. She pretends to be all about kindness and love when she’s the complete opposite. Sure just look at her bestie Erin ‘gangster gee’..another bully. Like they say ‘Birds of a feather Flock Together.’

floggersunited

Chatty Member
When she is talking to the camera the extra long hair extensions are pulled to the front every time, guessing to cover up how skinny she has got.

I’ve been to Bali and anyone else that has been there will know how safety etc does not exist. Every single person there is out to earn money. I wouldn’t go on that swing myself let alone put a child on it.

Been to the monkey park she was at. Again absolute no fucks given by anyone working there if the monkeys attack or rob you (and they do, very often). I don’t think I’ve ever once commented on bloggers parenting but it’s mind boggling And completely irresponsible behaviour.