Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

they hate the truth

Its all the undeclared stuff that bothers me I knowshe gets sent stuff

Those pjs are chav bit like the fake moncler jackets

Shes trying to copy lisa jo r dan with the dress,just not age appropriate,I find it all abit weird pushing your child into the limelight maybe shes living vicariously through beth

Shes trying to copy lisa jo r dan with the dress,just not age appropriate,I find it all abit weird pushing your child into the limelight maybe shes living vicariously through beth
Definitely trying to live through Beth and she wants Beth to be everything she was not she is trying to make Beth this posh little child with the piano lessons and the accent and I think Denise thinks the clothes she dresses her in are posh no they are the clothes traveller kids wear if the breeding is not there it's not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Jembelle

VIP Member
She’s a very angry person isn’t she. I don’t think the woman who messaged her was rude or anything she was just saying what she thought yet she made it out like some big thing. I think the woman needs some therapy causing keeping up this happy go lucky wonderful world appearance isn’t really her. Wonder now the truth behind Claire balding and her feud maybe she was the bully
And not Claire 😳

D4S86

No word on either the Voduz account or on Denise’s about the recall. That’s really bad form. They’re quick enough to plaster their products all over insta and have a million BA’s

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Off to Bali now after being in Barbados and the Canaries already this year. Let this be a lesson to all the eejits who buy her shit because they are funding her lavish lifestyle.

they hate the truth

Who in there right mind puts bondage on a childs toy? Is this one for real who in there right mind does a photo shoot with a 7 year old while on holidays having the child looking like something from only fans yes Denise even though you took it of your page we all saw it and probably so did lots of perverts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

sn00ps

I know good grammar isn’t for everyone but Christ this woman could educate herself. Showing off her business cards for her employees (wowee) “It took me along time as I done each member one by on” 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
The little sermon yesterday using the analogy of a circus.. how we all contribute to the ‘bullying’ if we even read anything negative, she’s such a sanctimonious cow. Nobody is allowed have an opinion or question any of these insta huns without being branded a bully. (Responding to Trishas transformation stories) Then she ends it with the saying ‘not my circus, not my monkey’s’ which ‘liherally’ means you should mind your own business! Why don’t you take your own advice Denise. 🙈😆🤣🤣🤣

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
She isn't anything like the woman I first followed years ago.

She is definitely much more false now. A show off, tone deaf and not adding any value from her account.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
She has just become unbearable lately. She genuinely believes that everything she does is right and anyone who thinks otherwise are to be pitied because they must be jealous or have sad little lives.

Delliemcc

Never mind that, WTF is she wearing? I’ve nothing against bellies on show but her blouse reminds me of cutting my dads old shirts up for sewing projects at school & she’s thrown one on by mistake!
This looks like Jeffrey Dahmer tried to be a ginger lady

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Ask ask me questions about Beth's outfit.
Here's one Denise, why do you dress her in those ridiculous 'scourced' outfits.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s trying hard to spin the narrative so she doesn’t have to shelter the child from the gram. She’s sick

• Heart

Lovegoss

Thread suggestion: Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram it’s embarrassing you big ham!

• Haha

jack the hat

She is such a fool!Why put your lovely little girl (who she waited so long for) out there to be scrutinised by other adults?She clearly wants Beth to be a showbiz kid - painfully obvious.Those videos of Beth at the weekend were all coordinated by Denise - excruciatingly embarrassing to watch.She a 7 year old ffs.Yoi never see that kid with other 7 year olds.Its a shame.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I love the old oh it doesn’t bother me that you called me out. In fact I feel sorry for you 😂😂😂😂 she says while spitting fire at being called out because she knows deep down what she is doing to her own child is so wrong & so inappropriate
The fact she is addressing it shows it’s really bothered her, otherwise she’d have scrolled on by

• Heart

they hate the truth

Just posted this on Erin’s thread but just as apt here. Another one of Denise’s ‘besties’ There’s something so insidious about the Irish insta huns. All supporting each other in all the lies and fakeness. Denise calling everyone of them ‘beautiful souls’. They’d sell their souls more like! Half of the pimping out their kids for a bit of content or engagement. Don’t even get started on all the fake followers they buy. Fake friends, fake lives, fake, fake, fake.
Only a few years ago Denise was calling them all out to be fake and now there all beautiful souls and her besties she always craved to be mixing with the insta huns and was very upset when they had no interest in her but now that she is finally one of them she loves them all well now Denise you are the fakest of them all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11