Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
“It’s actually autumn here” No shit Sherlock, it’s actual autumn everywhere in the northern hemisphere

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Fudgeyapp

I never usually comment on these pages but I am purely with the hopes that Denise does actually see this. There is a reason why the age for having an Instagram account is 13 (which in my opinion is very low but anyway) it’s completely circumventing Instagram’s community guidelines by ‘sharing a page’ with your child and the moniker ‘Denise Beth’ will support this. No one minds a child being caught on stories now and again and the odd cute video but allowing your child free rein of your page is a violation of the guidelines. And these guidelines are specifically put in place to protect children from bad people who have bad intentions and to protect the mental state of young children who have no business being online in an adults world, it’s truly as simple as that. YouTube also forbids accounts to be set up by children younger than 13 so any parent who goes out of their way to set up a page specifically for their child is inadvertently knowing that they are again circumventing YouTube policy - which AGAIN is put in place to protect children. I know people do it but it is not right, it’s terrifying that parents decide to ignore this element even though they themselves are ‘social media stars’ and are so aware of the playing field. And I know many will say ‘oh Beth wants to do it’ therefore it’s not exploitation but to that I would say so whatever a child asks for we give? Regardless of suitability for age, regardless of safety - If your child asks you for something do you just give them what they want? Give me a break, this is how you raise children to be bad adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Hi Denise,
I have neighbours trying for a baby for many years. They are the kindest couple I have met in my life and they don't broadcast it to the world either, they help out the community in so many ways and give up their Christmas to cook Christmas dinner for anyone who is in need. They deserve that baby they want so much. You are a toxic human spewing your manifesting b.s.
Please reevaluate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ratsout

VIP Member
Sorry but Beth is actually insufferable 😂 why does she put her on stories and who actually cares about what earrings she’s wearing ? Is there’s a market for adult women to watch, listen and buy what a 8 year old is flogging😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ratsout

VIP Member
Cultural appropriation.
There’s a difference between wearing braids and cultural appropriating and a child getting a few braids on their holidays (presumably by a POC)
You’re absolutely reaching here and this diminishes the ENTIRE movement where you call real cultural appropriation to white people over doing it to virtue signal

Reactions: 23

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
A girl I know is a single mother with 2 kids. Personalised junk for everything. Little tracksuits with “Jimmy’s first day of preschool” on it. Ok so he can’t wear it again after his first day?
This drives me nuts. "When I wake up I'll be 4" pj's and other shite. The worst part is that it's not sustainable so not only will they never wear them again, they can't even pass them on to anyone else because everything is personalised.

Reactions: 21

Swordshead

In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field
It's absolutely nowhere near the equivalent in terms of time or effort. If that was the case every Joe Soap would have a Masters. In that industry, if they want to call a 5 week course a 'Master' grand but that is not what is considered a Masters qualification in any other discipline academically. It's a minimum one year and mostly two, post degree. I'd never in a million years say I had done a Masters after only 5 weeks 😂🙈

Reactions: 20

Jellybb

VIP Member
Praying that a law is brought in to prevent kids from being exploited on their fucking parents social media accounts until they are over a certain age to consent 😭 and then I hope Beth sues the arse off her. It’s absolutely disgusting what she is doing to that child.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Her hair looks shocking in the recent grid post. Like a cheap mermaid costume.

Also the fact she kept going 'we've all made it, we're safe and sound'- love, you're in Croatia, not Afghanistan. Relax.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Don’t put your kids on display to tens of thousands of strangers if you don’t want opinions and judgements.
Sorry Denise but you can’t pick & choose comments you like or don’t like. You’re selling those kids on your channel. You’re not allowed to be cross when the opinions don’t suit you. I 100% disagree with calling anyone fat, but don’t be fucking surprised when not everyone is nice about your kids who you use as marketing tools

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Dkny is tat these days. You can pick it up in tk maxx . It’s not the designer brand it was.
That aside counterfeit clothing is widely available. The streets are riddled with idiots and their fake Canada goose, fake Yeezy trainers
Denise wouldn't have bought it in TK Maxx, someone will have sourced it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you show us your jewellery please. Who TF would ask that.
The same idiots who asked Rachel gorry her kids birth weights...
The same idiot who said grace is a wonderful mother .
The same idiots who said they see how happy Sarah is.
The same idiots who says Julie is a relatable single mom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
In that industry it's probably the same amount of years someone would put into a masters degree in their chosen field
Not really because to get on to a Masters course (with very few exceptions) you need a degree first, which is 4 years and then a Masters is a further 1-2 years with a thesis of around 40,000 words. You also need a high grade in your bachelors degree to be even accepted on to the Masters course.

Reactions: 18
Her on about masks on babies. I don’t agree with newborns and toddlers wearing them but older kids are fine. Children in countries such as China and Japan have worn them for decades. It doesn’t make asthma worse, CF patients wear them, it doesn’t cause infections either. Do your research.

Grow the fuck up if the biggest worry is wearing a mask or a child wearing one we are very fuckin privileged

Last edited:
  • Wow

Princesssun

Chatty Member
So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.

• Heart
I'm no fan but it's just the terminology used. Hairdressers do a four year apprenticeship before qualifying. When you are qualified you can go on to to a colour master course which is more advanced. The term masters is used. Academic people may not think it's much but it is hard work to complete an apprenticeship and colour masters.
She didn’t say she did a masters course. She said that she had a masters degree, and I’m sorry there’s a world of difference. She is purposely trying to imply to her followers that she has a degree. I actually don’t care what level of education someone has, but the fact that she would tell such a barefaced lie speaks volumes and doesn’t exactly fit in with the ‘authentic’ life she tries to portray.

Reactions: 17