Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fertility is so hard and the whole just relax or want it bad enough and manifest is utter crap. Denise annoys me so much but there is no way she will ever show empathy as her only interest seems to be increasing followers and appearing saint like. I messaged Terrie McEvoy about her repromed ambassador and she blocked me. It seems money is the motivator not kindness

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm astounded she said people named their child after beth
That's just such a bizarre response
I think its so important that infertility is spoken about but she's gone off on another tangent altogether but I don't think she's that bright to be honest and she will ruin that poor little girl

Reactions: 11
I'm astounded she said people named their child after beth
That's just such a bizarre response
I think its so important that infertility is spoken about but she's gone off on another tangent altogether but I don't think she's that bright to be honest and she will ruin that poor little girl
She deleted that post fairly quickly did she? I'd say that's absolute bullshit!

Reactions: 1
I just feel that all Denise had to do was say “sorry if I hurt or offended anyone”. But she just made it about herself.

Reactions: 15
I find it very hard to believe that loads of women have contacted her to tell them they’ve named their children in her honour. Like that just cannot be true. At first I found her kind of bizarre (only watched her from the pregnancy announcement) but I now think she’s very narcissistic and perhaps (I could be wrong of course) her whole documenting infertility wasn’t so much, at least on some level, about a genuine wish to help but rather an underlying need to be deified by a very vulnerable group of people who are/were/will be going through IVF. Her inability to see the obvious problems with suggesting she manifested a baby speaks volumes.

Reactions: 16
If as she says loads of women have named their child Beth as a tribute shouldn’t we be seeing an abundance of Beths around the place! And funny I can’t name one that I know 🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
Wtf was she capping on about her and her sister for when talking about the message she received. She's so contrived it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Hi ladies, I’m a first time poster here as my friend just brought my attention to this page. I have been through anything and everything when it comes to trying to have a baby and I can promise you that manifesting something does not come into play. Every round of IVF and before, I couldn’t have wanted, wished and prayed for a positive outcome more and on my 6th round of fertility treatment, I finally fell pregnant with twins. To be honest it was the round I was probably least sure would work. Please don’t even bother yourselves with these silly comments from this person. You know how much you want your baby and that’s all that matters. Place your trust in your doctors and be as good to yourself as possible along the way. I hope that each and every one of you get the babies you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi ladies, I’m a first time poster here as my friend just brought my attention to this page. I have been through anything and everything when it comes to trying to have a baby and I can promise you that manifesting something does not come into play. Every round of IVF and before, I couldn’t have wanted, wished and prayed for a positive outcome more and on my 6th round of fertility treatment, I finally fell pregnant with twins. To be honest it was the round I was probably least sure would work. Please don’t even bother yourselves with these silly comments from this person. You know how much you want your baby and that’s all that matters. Place your trust in your doctors and be as good to yourself as possible along the way. I hope that each and every one of you get the babies you deserve.
Congratulations on your twins, after 6 rounds you thoroughly deserved that as I know how much pain you’ve suffered to get there.

Reactions: 8
Why does she dress the child (number one) like an extra from Love/Hate?! I’ve never seen a little girl with do much pleather 🤦🏽‍♀️ You just can’t buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a thought, it's hardly so she can spot her more easily in a crowd. Because honestly some of the states she has that child in you could be blind and you'd still see her😬👀😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A cute kid but so are all our kids ... I just can't when she gives Beth the phone .. tap , tap , tap ..... nice shot of the gucci changing bag and the Louis V holdall ....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A cute kid but so are all our kids ... I just can't when she gives Beth the phone .. tap , tap , tap ..... nice shot of the gucci changing bag and the Louis V holdall ....
Yes they are designer bags .. but that doesn’t take away from the fact that she is just one big chav 😂 I can’t cope with that child & her “takeovers” .. so annoying!

Reactions: 10
The baby looks like he's breathing a bit funny (belly breathing).. hope the poor little guy is ok. 😐

Reactions: 1
She’s doing a SoPoo Jackson a lot recently, basically eye bleeping herself in the phone 🤬🤬
We get it, you’re post natal, thin and a ‘girl boss’ who can afford luxury staycations, Chav luggage and a private gated caravan in wexico.
Come back when you’ve a luxury villa in Marbella

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she is only a child but it's like nails on a blackboard listening to her.
Be honest who wants to listen to someone elses 6 year old talk like a 16 year old American

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.