Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason I believe you can't put your finger on it is because she's the furthest thing from authentic as you can imagine. I've met Denise plenty of times in the 'outside' world. EVERYTHING she does is for show and through her camera. As a toddler she would take Beth to soft play centre's and spend all her time on her phone, never interacting with her except to take a photo. To this day, she is exactly the same. Even then the child would be in the most impractical outfits that hindered her ability to move around freely. I always noticed that.
She would always have an air about her that looked down on others, I sensed it was in a way that she felt she was so unique. Her lack of class and OTT tack equated to her being this way. She is not in touch with reality at all. Her sense of privilege is worrisome, it's having a domino effect on her daughter and has led massively to the toxic positivity she spouts daily.
There's no doubt that she has worked hard to get where she is and to be so successful but she has done it by selling her soul (and her daughters) and without an ounce of integrity.
She has an agenda and once her followers feed off it she'll continue doing what she's doing.
My hairdresser has met her at events and said she’s constantly on her phone to the point of being rude. She doesn’t interact with people sitting beside her at a dinner table. Everything for the gram.

Ugh the bleeping grey interior and the personalised coffee cup and breakfast in a bleeping cherry glass please stop! You must be bleeding and oozing fluid form every hole in your body - I was 2 weeks on anyway, you can’t be feeling like even washing your hair let alone bleeping videoing and styling it. Denise goes on about how real she is but the fact is she tries to be like the rest of them
Showing off her spotless kitchen. I guess the cleaner came yesterday (but of course she’d never admit to that!) she’s the fakest person on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Are all 6 year olds as annoying as Beth? Her “Hey guys” is enough to remind me to take the pill everytime I hear it :) I am a witch. bleeping crucify me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are all 6 year olds as annoying as Beth? Her “Hey guys” is enough to remind me to take the pill everytime I hear it :) I am a witch. bleeping crucify me 😂
Not as annoying but yes they are pretty annoying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell where the stories about this morning walking down thd stairs etc can anyone tell me lol

Reactions: 1
Beth is represents the youtube era. I have heard kids her age sound more american than americans. Kids using the words sidewalk/trashcan/subway when referencing the train.

Reactions: 2
I really hope any woman after having a baby is not following her, I honestly do. The unrealistic show she is putting on for the gram is soul destroying and pretty harmful wether she realises or not. To be honest after my 1st born, I had to come off social media as people like Denise were triggering my post natal, I felt less than /not good enough. After my 3rd I couldn't care less, leggings are my attire and dry shampoo is my best friend. One thing Im grateful to covid for is the Masks lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah lads, Whats with the ‘walking videos’ around the house-wtf🤣🤣 Everytime she moves her right leg forward to step, she twists it in so we can all get a gander at the full leg tattoo, it’s just weird???

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, Whats with the ‘walking videos’ around the house-wtf🤣🤣 Everytime she moves her right leg forward to step, she twists it in so we can all get a gander at the full leg tattoo, it’s just weird???
I think she has lost it and needs help, she is going crash and burn or fall flat on her face.

Reactions: 5
Beth is represents the youtube era. I have heard kids her age sound more american than americans. Kids using the words sidewalk/trashcan/subway when referencing the train.
That’s exactly what it is. A lot of the kids around here speak like that all the time.

Belle hair won't be happy with the new brush 🤣 which is the same brush I buy on Ali for €1!!!!
Bell brushes are shite. I have the OG invented brush and the belle and I hate the belle brush. Doesn't brush hair at all and I've very fine hair. Voduz are actually a good brand well I find them good 😃

Reactions: 1
As far as Denise is concerned money is king. She values money and wealth above all else. She shows the tattoo because it's expensive. She showed her 'morning routine' to showcase her expensive house and kitchen. She allows Beth to talk about her ootd because they are expensive clothes. She talks about the baby stuff/prams because they are expensive. She holds value in stuff. Denise 'I've so much stuff to show off' Pelo.

Reactions: 17
This !!! Spot on
As far as Denise is concerned money is king. She values money and wealth above all else. She shows the tattoo because it's expensive. She showed her 'morning routine' to showcase her expensive house and kitchen. She allows Beth to talk about her ootd because they are expensive clothes. She talks about the baby stuff/prams because they are expensive. She holds value in stuff. Denise 'I've so much stuff to show off' Pelo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.