Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
We don't want to reveal the gender because we want to tell family members first, but ok to post photos of the baby 🤦🏼‍♀️

There's a lot of influencers that are absolute head wreckers but I think Denise has taken the crown over the last few days, sharing her "brave" covid story, every detail of her labour, naked pics of her child. Denise just take a day off & enjoy your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tammys

VIP Member
I know she is only a child but it's like nails on a blackboard listening to her.
Be honest who wants to listen to someone elses 6 year old talk like a 16 year old American

Law7712

In McGregors pub, celebrating with the McGregors. Says it all about the type of people she’s friends with.

• Heart

Justme1985

‘The incredible manifestation story of Denise Phillips’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh for fuck sake ! Would she ever piss off with the lie that she 'manifested' a baby!!!!!! For someone who struggled with infertility for so long you'd think she would have a bit more cop on !

If manifesting created a baby, I'd have a football team by now, but unfortunately I'm still here going through my IVF treatments, waiting on my body to be ready for science to do it's job !

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
My two penny worth:

The vaccine talk, is b#ll her husband is 40 highly unlikely he would be fully vaccinated if took the vaccine.

Being pregnant I can fully understand her not taking up the vaccine.

Contacts she had before her labour, were all work related. Yes,she went for a meal but she had already been in contact with these people that day- it was a outside meal spread is lower.

There is alot of covid shaming, hear everyone being holier than thou, about there behaviour.

Beth will have to isolate as her contact anyways so why shouldn't she be in the house.

Also, the manifestation talk by Denise is really not my cup of tea - but if she gets splice from it more power to her.
There are a few work contacts and then there is someone who travels between 3 counties all of which have high rates.

Personal responsibility has to come into it an unvaccinated pregnant woman in order to keep themselves safe should limit contacts. Covid delivery is not just dangerous for mother and baby but it's a drain on already stretched resources.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
All this manifesting BS. For those who don't get their miracle baby, it's not because they didn't want it enough or didn't wish hard enough. She really should know better than that as someone who has spent years supporting people through ivf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GetaRealJob

I sincerely hope any other mother who has a "pandemic baby" like myself... who spent over a year 100% alone (apart from my own family in the house) can see how well she has it and see her attitude for what it is......
and she now on about needing "me time"... Jesus christ Denise read the room. You've no idea the isolation & burn out some of us went through....

We got maternity leaves but couldn't leave our blooming houses. Zero was open!!! Round the park and home again, IF we were lucky enough. That was EVERYONES time with their newborn in 2020. Not off out for food. Shes off on holidays abroad soon by looks of it, up and down to wexford, seeing everyone and anyone she wants or wishes to... out shoppin in Wexford, trip to Lavander garden, family day out last Sat she said... the girl really behaves like someone born with a silver spoon. The entitlement. Me time is a luxury for most of us.... not a great way to live but that is alot of peoples realities!

FUCK ME LIKE! She really really has no idea what women with newborns the last 18months have endured. No PHNS, No lactation consults, no family, no friends... literally just the parents left to sink or swim... but you enjoy your much needed me time Denise 👌😘

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
why is she so surprised staff have to do this? Has she watched the news, listened to any front liner in the last 16 months? This is not new information

Delboy

Chatty Member
Just watched Terrie McEvoy's gender reveal on insta - her joy is lovely to see.Im delighted Baby Philips arrived safe and well, but Denise has absolute no consideration for those people who are struggling to conceive - I don't care what anyone says.Dragging out the revealing of the sex - like who cares?Denise is only about Denise, Beth, Pelo and her business ventures.Her husband barely gets a look in.The very fact that she thinks that everyone needs to know every step of her labour journey actually seriously pisses me off.She should be encouraging other mums to be to limit their contacts as much as possible to protect themselves and their baby.How anyone can actually look up to her or buy into her persona is beyond me.
Denise is just an overpriced hairdresser with notions about herself, end of story!

• Haha

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I don’t follow Denise but I’m a bit shocked at that last story. Maybe she didn’t mean it to come across the way it did but it really read tone deaf and without any humility or even appreciation for all the extra work involved in caring for a mother with Covid. I’m pregnant and shocked at the cavalier attitude she has towards Covid. Like so much responsibility on them was a very strange way to view her situation. I’m baffled!

heretoshare

There she goes again with an I believe post - limited comments - round 12 ivf for me and four miscarriages clearly I just don’t believe

• Sad
  • Heart

Paps88

I have turned right off Denise with all the manifesting BS and agree with everything that lady said in her message.
Whether she did or didn’t address it properly I do like the fact that she addressed it and didn’t scream TROLL and block like the rest of the insta huns.

Last edited:

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Okay, so she did know the gender of the baby, not surprised. Knew she was talking shite when she said she didn't know, so she wasted money buying a girls outfit all for views eh

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ratsout

VIP Member
She should manifest a new hair cut because Christ almighty her fringe does my nut in. How can she see when her hair is combed over one eye 🤣 she looks like a moody teenager

• Haha

Donegal

Chatty Member
I didn't know who she was until very recently, I find her entire grid filled with her daughter's photos very uncomfortable, kids just can't consent to these things. But I just watched her stories now with her daughter talking to the camera and dear god, how could you train your young child to speak like that, to strangers on the Internet, an amount and idea that she has no concept of?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillies

She went to the bPerfect event in Belfast and realised it was wrong. She apologised and i was like fair deuce to her. Like she said yesterday shes not perfect but this is another level.

As i said previously i got the vaccine but still am afraid for the baby and am limiting contacts.. she didnt and is not concerned for the staff in there.

Absolutely anyone can get covid but she was all over the place and got it and is not using her platform to warn other people not to do the same. No apologies to anyone.

I would be so apologetic to the staff that have to deal with me if i had behaved like she did. My sister had her baby and she went private (due to previous issues) she didnt get a private room after birth as it was being used for covid. Again, if people need it i get that but she only needed it because of her behaviour. It sickens me

My father in law died from covid. Its an insult to all who have died from covid to say she forgot about it. Jesus christ.. will someone in her circle tell her how that sounds?!?

Thumper im so sorry for your loss. For all the other pregnant women i hope ye are ok x

Good God. Do not give her the idea of a book but i see Rosanna Davidson has one soon so Denise is probably going to. Maybe if she just thinks about it it will write itself.

Sorry maybe my pregnancy hormones are getting to me!!

• Heart

tiredAndHungry

My two penny worth:

The vaccine talk, is b#ll her husband is 40 highly unlikely he would be fully vaccinated if took the vaccine.

Being pregnant I can fully understand her not taking up the vaccine.

Contacts she had before her labour, were all work related. Yes,she went for a meal but she had already been in contact with these people that day- it was a outside meal spread is lower.

There is alot of covid shaming, hear everyone being holier than thou, about there behaviour.

Beth will have to isolate as her contact anyways so why shouldn't she be in the house.

Also, the manifestation talk by Denise is really not my cup of tea - but if she gets splice from it more power to her.
Spoken like someone with privilege ! If you had a vulnerable person you had been cocooning you may feel different - or had personally struggled with fertility !

1. if you can’t at least acknowledge how someone who built their platform on infertility and educating people on it - might be upsetting a subsection of followers by suggesting all you have to do is vision a baby and it will happen.

2. If her husband wanted the vaccination he could have gotten it - a dr would have given him priority . I know plenty who were given priority for less / he looks a bit older than 40 too tbh

3. no one has covid Shamed IMO, I don’t know if you ve actually read peoples posts here - but I don’t believe that Denise had no alternative but to run up and down the country 40 wks pregnant and self employed , including in shopping centres in Belfast . If I thought there was no alternative I could understand- most of that at 40 wks pregnant.could be done remotely.

Also unless you are Denise herself you don’t know who her contacts were - or that they were only work related ! Everyone commenting has done so just on what we seen posted alone - you don’t know who she meets socially but I know based on what I saw on social media there didn’t seem to be much caution !

• Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Glued to Tattle by the looks of things. Funny that she’s wearing no mask doing skin to skin with the baby unless the baby I presume is Covid positive as well? Also if educating people on Covid she should also note that those Clexane shots are for the prevention & treatment of blood clots in the lungs which can be caused by Covid. If she didn’t have IVF this time around then why would she need those shots? They would also be given post C-section.

• Wow

Bla123

This has probably already been discussed... but did she bring in a phone stand with her to record all this?

Giant pads ✔
Baby clothes ✔
Big knickers ✔
Phone stand ✔✔✔✔

Just the essentials ye know

😑😬🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow