Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
On a side.. does anyone follow whatkatiedidnext? She has a child with a life limiting illness and takes a shot at Denise and her manifesting. Well she doesnt mention Denise but its obviously her. So glad someone with a decent following did.

My babies are ivf. Luck got them here. Not cos i manifested them. I think shes lost the run of herself. I dont think anyone who is doing or has done ivf would support her now.
What’s her @ ? I can’t find her

Silemaire

I think she's on a high
The 2nd baby is easier alright but I was happy staying in my 6 weeks pp bubble with the odd gentle walk thrown in or a lunch out with family

There is def alot of adreneline there

MickyJo

Anyone else think it’s mad the amount of instagrammers giving away €500 worth of voduz stuff?? How can they afford to give away that much stuff

I had my phone in the delivery room, mainly to call my husband but it was very quickly thrown aside once pains started. Also having your waters burst really f&#king hurts 😂
I had to get that sweep and waters burst on both my deliveries and it was horrific.

It’s turning into a pretty long labour now! I would have thought with having COVID they would have tried to speed things up for her? I’m sure she needs the energy for after birth? Natural labour is exhausting for a healthy person! I hope the baby is going to be ok. Poor little thing 😞
I had a bit of a cold/cough on my last labour (10 years ago and found it very difficult and completely exhausting to push my baby out. Luckily I didn’t have to have forceps or anything but it definitely wasn’t an amazing experience.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
i has a section four weeks ago and has to take them for 10 days too. Haven’t had COVID or IVF. Had to do the same four years ago with my first too.
I’ve had 3 sections but was never told to do injections after!! My friend had to do them for 4/6 weeks, I wonder why hospitals differ??