Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she not feel guilty about them having to do this?
Thought the same thing. She should be hanging her head in shame for exposing those nurses to so much danger, never mind all the extra workload. Anyone can catch Covid, but to behave so irresponsible the way she has the last few weeks. Narcissistic wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Chocolatefudge

I can see her milking that. To her credit she is an astute business woman. Journalling/positive manifesting etc, she'll make a tidy few quid out of it.

Agreed. I definitely feel awful for thinking the way I do. I am delighted for her and I am definitely jealous!
I can see her milking that. To her credit she is an astute business woman. Journalling/positive manifesting etc, she'll make a tidy few quid out of it.

Agreed. I definitely feel awful for thinking the way I do. I am delighted for her and I am definitely jealous!
Yeah I totally agree. I feel horrible for thinking her story just doesn’t make sense but I’m sick of the whole “I manifested it” bullshit. After years of fertility treatment and losing my baby very late in the pregnancy how come manifesting isn’t working for me???! I hate feeling like this, I’m jealous of how lucky she is to have a little baby but I really feel like I’m doing something wrong when I watch her stories, like I don’t “want it” enough and that’s why I’m not getting my baby. Like I genuinely would be devastated if it turns out that she has lied too. I don’t understand how she had a period for the first time in 15 years and only for her dad randomly asking her if she had her period because he saw blood on the bed, would she have not noticed she had her period? I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I unfollowed her once I knew her baby arrived safely, I just couldn’t be listening to positive affirmations/manifestations 💩💩💩💩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

tgif11

firstly - Denise is a new mam, looks to be doing a great job (even if she wasnt I wouldnt comment but she is) looks to be flying herself which is brilliant. Its brilliant she's got herself up and out and doing well, not all new mams are able to - being a new mam is hard and everyone should be supported.

Her Saloons are brilliant - I loved the atmosphere in the old one. And the new one was a treat a bit of time for myself. I bought all her products - told all my friends who were having trouble conceiving to follow her, visit the saloon etc.

I had trouble conceiving - took it very hard ( as most do) . But we got lucky - and trust me had a true miracle baby. I say miracle and lucky because there is no reason why I deserved my baby more than any other woman. Its luck - its called a miracle because there is no rhyme or reason.

1. I unfollowed walked away like I recommend anyone does when looking at something hurting them. The world can be a sh*tty horrible place - and bad things happen to good people. The idea that this can be controlled by manifesting is so toxic, no one deserves badness. I am all for manifesting a new job/house etc things that you can control work hard for make a plan and make happen. But surely anyone whose gone through fertility issues knows the hardest part is the lack of control - me personally I would have done anything to conceive but it wasn't within my powers, and that s what i struggled with most. You just have to keep trooping with blind faith !

2. So all was ok - not for me unfollow find a new hairdresser etc. Then someone I know and that I had recommended Denise to was very upset by her addressing the message she received, and so like a car crash I watched. I was raging - I will admit. It was the biggest gaslight I have ever witnessed.

The 2nd hardest part of infertility for me - was feeling like I was a bad person, separated from friends etc. who were conceiving, an outsider not part of the club. But anytime someone announced a pregnancy yeah you do feel sad and question fairness etc - - - - so to see this being used ( and by someone who is supposed to be a supporter of women struggling - against women who said they had an issue with manifesting was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribbble.

To be very clear anyone who needs to hear this - no its not you ( you are trying your best) - its not the case that you are a horrible person whose just jealous of Denise and her baby - and that's the reason why you are uncomfortable/sad with the idea of Manifesting a baby. ITS NOT YOU - manifesting a baby is toxic.

I am blessed and so truly lucky and I know it, I'm jealous of no ones child - sure why would I hahaha my childs the best in the wolrd lol and the manifesting hurt me - it brought back the pain. And I have my child.

I worked so hard, I cried so much - but the sh*tty thing is none of it mattered it was still just luck ( this sounds like a place of privilege so bare with me I had a 1lb baby in the end lol so its not been easy, But Im still one of the lucky ones - lucky to have him, lucky he survived, lucky he thrived, lucky I am well enough in myself to know - that its not jealousy to believe that you cant manifest away bad things that happen to good people. And its not jealousy to know that its toxic and cruel to perpetuate this idea - to a group of women who follow you for fertility

Im unsubscribing again - unfollowing and hiding from this conversation as I've enough on my plate.

I just hope that anyone struggling knows they aren't alone, there is a community of women to support them - and even when all faith and hope is gone miracles do happen.

• Heart

Garxx

Will the woman ever put the stupid phone down!! For someone that longed so much to be a mother, u would think she would be so wrapped up in her new bundle that she would, not even for a second, think about ‘content’.

Also the message she is putting out there is: sure covid is grand when u are going into labour, sure look at me!
Covid or any virus is not ok, she should be spreading the word to people to avoid being in that position, not all people would be as lucky as her with her delivery.

Omg this website is SO toxic.
Some of y'all need to manifest away the nastiness 🙈
I found her pregnancy story inspiring. very best of luck to her and her beautiful healthy baby. If her sharing on her own platform is so irritating, unfollow..
And if you think this place is nasty, please do piss off x 🤷‍♂️😁 simple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably gonna sound like a prick here and honestly apologies if I do, but sometimes these bloggers kids are waaaaay over confident (not sure if that's the right word) in their videos. Uncomfortably so where it's like the mams have egged them on telling them they're great and everybody just loves it when they talk shite on the phone. Whereas they're only really doing it for content, partnerships or sponsorships etc tbh. Majority of people just find it irritating and just swipe on or follow.

Reactions: 23

Scruff

She's definitely glued to tattle asking about blue blankets. I'd say she's raging it was guessed before her ridiculous reveal cos of the wrist band. They knew already anyway give the obviously boy bedroom and clothes. No doubt she'll tell us she manifested a boy and will kindly educate us that biological science actually has nothing to do with gender.
Give over Denise you're not the first person to have a baby. You're in a maternity hospital where it happens every other minute you're not special.
As for re posting all the share & tags. The self centredness, self obsession and self indulgence of it is off the charts.

• Wow

DoinIt4TheGram

I only follow a couple of bloggers…Denise being one of them. I never comment on their stories/posts but I wanted to leave a congratulations under the photo of the baby and to say he was gorgeous…but nope…comments limited…so I tried to send a message…couldn’t do that either…yet if I’m not mistaken she was preaching last week about how thankful she is for all the messages/comments and replies to each one because it’s “sooo important” yet all her posts are limited and the only people allowed to comment are the likes of McGregors Sister and fellow “influencers”. I’m sorry but I have a massive issue with that…3…2…1 unfollowed!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just watched Terrie McEvoy's gender reveal on insta - her joy is lovely to see.Im delighted Baby Philips arrived safe and well, but Denise has absolute no consideration for those people who are struggling to conceive - I don't care what anyone says.Dragging out the revealing of the sex - like who cares?Denise is only about Denise, Beth, Pelo and her business ventures.Her husband barely gets a look in.The very fact that she thinks that everyone needs to know every step of her labour journey actually seriously pisses me off.She should be encouraging other mums to be to limit their contacts as much as possible to protect themselves and their baby.How anyone can actually look up to her or buy into her persona is beyond me.
Terris reaction was ridiculous and ott. It was done so she would be sent the gender specific freebies. Not one single person cares about the sex of your child- only you and partner! In denises defence she said she didn’t want to reveal the sex until all her family know! And her gender reveal was only for Beth so that was nice. Terris was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen

Reactions: 22

Thumper

The worry about this is that it vindicates her actions and irresponsibility. I'm genuinely delighted that baby is safe but that doesn't mean she was right to take as little care as she did, only that she was lucky. My worry about her high profile perfect covid birth is that it could make other people act similarly with her held up as worse case scenario. It's far from it. If she'd caught covid at 30 weeks before it was safe to induce this story might have had a very different ending. I hope she uses her platform not just to blow more smoke and bubbles about positivity and manifesting, but to state that she took silly risks and was very lucky to not pay a high price.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d say she is the talk of the hospital and not in a good way. Coming in Covid positive due to her own carelessness and now sitting in there like the queen on her phone all day while they put themselves at risk to look after her. She has no shame

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
For someone who’s a renowned hair dresser, why does she insist on that f’ing combover fringe😂

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
I find her manifesting shite so inappropriate. I wonder how she’d feel when she was “million dollar baby” paying through her hole for IVF if someone told her “be grateful, dream it, imagine it” and a baby will poof out of you

Cathq

Oh jaysus someone contact the WHO. All that's needed for covid is to change your mindset and not think about it 🙈🙈🙈

Glad to see her feeling better but she definitely seems to have no concept of how different things may have been.
She actually boils my blood, my father died of covid, 4 months ago,ignorance of family who didnt believe in covid, maybe when i was visiting my father in ICU i should of told him put it 2 back of his mind he be here today.... whoever said on here she will bring out book they are so right....

• Heart
  • Sad

Julesffs

Can we manifest another topic away from Covid vaccines 😂
No shout out at all from mrsmakeup about the birth!

Reactions: 21

GetaRealJob

There is no money, I mean no money in the world, that would prompt me to put my labour story nor newborn naked baby of just hours all over social media for thousands of people. Its disgusting behaviour from any parent. Narcisist.
The poor poor little baby .... I hope she's keepin some of the income for the baby themselves, cause they are made work for it.

I've lost all respect for her this weekend.

Reactions: 21