Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Denise is wearing masks etc she is soo stupid to be sitting in the same room as Beth. I can’t believe the way in which Beth is speaking about Jude 🤣 I think she thinks he’s a toy or a new product

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if Denise is wearing masks etc she is soo stupid to be sitting in the same room as Beth. I can’t believe the way in which Beth is speaking about Jude 🤣 I think she thinks he’s a toy or a new product
Oh that’s exactly what it’s like! This is my new baby (toy)
I don’t know what the HSE guidelines are but if they are all staying at home in their own little bubble maybe that’s ok? I think it would be more detrimental for Beth to be separated from her Mammy and baby brother for listen more days?

Reactions: 15
She jus needs to enjoy this time, belle azure has put up the odd pic and is enjoying her new baby

Reactions: 1
Just seen her stories now 🤣 Jesus, poor child definitely sees him as a toy or product 🤣
Shell break her heart when Denise obviously has to split attention, Beth seems like a child where all lights where on her. Will be a big adjustment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she have covid at all i wonder? I mean the doctors etc cant say anything, she might be making up drama for the sake of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Beth talks like that because of You Tube, my little girl has started doing the same as in saying the phrases ect and little American words like diaper instead of nappy and I'm like here now get the duck your Irish 😂 so I've been limiting her time on her tablet but a lot of kids are in this you tube phase now
Loads of kids are talking like that now, it’s unreal. My son talks normal with us but if he’s online with his pals his accent changes a bit because all his pals sound like they’ve just arrived off a flight from Florida!
I hear others on the walk home from school too. The YouTube generation!

Reactions: 3
Jesus if my kid started talking like that I'd be quitting Insta and severely limiting screen time. It's horrific.

But yeah, I think Beth is going to have a rude awakening over the next few weeks.

Reactions: 12
Jesus if my kid started talking like that I'd be quitting Insta and severely limiting screen time. It's horrific.

But yeah, I think Beth is going to have a rude awakening over the next few weeks.
Same here, so glad my 7 year old doesn’t know what YouTube is. Was shocked at Beth’s American accent. But then she’s watching her mam on the phone the whole time so for her it’s the norm.

Reactions: 5
See how she's injecting herself again and letting on its ivf related.
Also is someone else injecting her if she's holding the phone or has she manifested a 3rd arm into existence?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See how she's injecting herself again and letting on its ivf related.
Also is someone else injecting her if she's holding the phone or has she manifested a 3rd arm into existence?
Someone was squeezing her tummy. It looked like a mans hand & completely the wrong angle to be her own. Didn’t she say the injections were because of Covid, she’s at risk of clots because of it.

Reactions: 1
Someone was squeezing her tummy. It looked like a mans hand & completely the wrong angle to be her own. Didn’t she say the injections were because of Covid, she’s at risk of clots because of it.
The only thing she mentioned in that story was ivf mams nothing about covid.

The only thing she mentioned in that story was ivf mams nothing about covid.
I know but she mentioned why she’d be taking them when she was still in the hospital & knows IVF Mams will relate to that as she’s had to do them before with Beth.

She really has to share everything. Just take the injections. We don’t need to see it. A bit unfair too to share it as there is a big difference between taking them for ivf and after a baby.

Reactions: 7
I have been taking similar injections (anti clotting) since I found out I was pregnant nothing to do with ivf. I had a stillborn and it is a precaution. I will have to take them for 6 weeks after birth too. Lots of people are on them not just after ivf. She is probably on it because of Covid to ensure no clotting issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have been taking similar injections (anti clotting) since I found out I was pregnant nothing to do with ivf. I had a stillborn and it is a precaution. I will have to take them for 6 weeks after birth too. Lots of people are on them not just after ivf. She is probably on it because of Covid to ensure no clotting issues.

I'm sorry for your loss. I am on low dose aspirin on this pregnancy due to a previous stillbirth too. I took clexane with my rainbow as he was ivf but I'm wondering if I should ask about clexane in this pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus @Limklass and @Thumper I am so very sorry for both your losses :(
Goes to show how many people suffer something so awful and manage to continue to be nice, sound people without plastering every moment all over the internet.

I'm just gonna throw this out there and I PROMISE I'm not a conspiracy nut....is there any chance she actually had IVF on this baba and just let on he was a miracle that she had no notion of for 20+ weeks....?

Reactions: 12
Jesus @Limklass and @Thumper I am so very sorry for both your losses :(
Goes to show how many people suffer something so awful and manage to continue to be nice, sound people without plastering every moment all over the internet.

I'm just gonna throw this out there and I PROMISE I'm not a conspiracy nut....is there any chance she actually had IVF on this baba and just let on he was a miracle that she had no notion of for 20+ weeks....?
Thank you ♥

I don't see it to be honest. I just don't see her missing out on all the attention of doing a cycle, particularly to divert attention from the Belfast disaster.

Plus I know Dr Lyuda and I don't see her risking her reputation.

I agree though that the whole story of the father noticing the blood in the bed is really odd. I'd say something isn't quite honest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.