Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her as she is a twit. I cannot cope with the airy fairy manifesting having a child shite she was coming out with and the whole she put having covid to the back of her mind when she was admitted to hospital. An insult to those who struggle to have struggles to have children and front line workers who have been beat up the teeth the past 15 or so months. Would have had a damn sight more respect for her if she'd have acknowledged she never sat in the house in the lead up to the birth and that's why she is where she is and has covid. Cannot be genuine to save herself I think, everything is all for show

Reactions: 14
She switched off no fecking harm if she had switched off her phone.
She honestly thinks shes a celeb and guru all this manifesting shite.
What pregnant woman behaved the way she has not even celebs posted so many pictures of their new borns
Or told us such details of their lady bits.
Even the way she tells the story is so drawn out and dramatised.
Watch now tubs will have her on the late late.

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Where did the poster say that!!??

How long til she reveals the name? She's really clinging onto content and engagement now
Who honestly cares at this stage. She’s an absolute fool & can’t understand why anyone would follow her. I pity the unfortunate frontliners who are at risk looking after her after being so selfish. Let’s hope she offers them something in return at one of her salons as a thank you when she gets out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she’s sicker than she’s letting on - you can tell she’s still struggling to breathe. Why down play it so much? Is it cos if she does show she’s bad with it that she’ll get a huge backlash from all the jumping around places she did.
Nail on the head. If she's honest then she might have to face the fact that she brought her illness on herself and jeopardised her baby's health by being arrogant and complacent travelling all over the place mixing. And this bint would never admit that. I'm truly delighted that everything is OK with the baby, but her manifesting and positive thoughts bullshit is sickening. A little humility wouldn't go astray but this narcissist doesn't know the meaning of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She waited 27 weeks to tell us she’s pregnant, it could be a long wait for the name.

Yes, its me doubting Thomas. All this attention seeking is just casting down on the whole manifestation story

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She went to the bPerfect event in Belfast and realised it was wrong. She apologised and i was like fair deuce to her. Like she said yesterday shes not perfect but this is another level.

As i said previously i got the vaccine but still am afraid for the baby and am limiting contacts.. she didnt and is not concerned for the staff in there.

Absolutely anyone can get covid but she was all over the place and got it and is not using her platform to warn other people not to do the same. No apologies to anyone.

I would be so apologetic to the staff that have to deal with me if i had behaved like she did. My sister had her baby and she went private (due to previous issues) she didnt get a private room after birth as it was being used for covid. Again, if people need it i get that but she only needed it because of her behaviour. It sickens me

My father in law died from covid. Its an insult to all who have died from covid to say she forgot about it. Jesus christ.. will someone in her circle tell her how that sounds?!?

Thumper im so sorry for your loss. For all the other pregnant women i hope ye are ok x

Good God. Do not give her the idea of a book but i see Rosanna Davidson has one soon so Denise is probably going to. Maybe if she just thinks about it it will write itself.

Sorry maybe my pregnancy hormones are getting to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This has probably already been discussed... but did she bring in a phone stand with her to record all this?

Giant pads ✔
Baby clothes ✔
Big knickers ✔
Phone stand ✔✔✔✔

Just the essentials ye know

😑😬🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She waited 27 weeks to tell us she’s pregnant, it could be a long wait for the name.

Yes, its me doubting Thomas. All this attention seeking is just casting down on the whole manifestation story
Exactly. I always questioned whether is was just a stunt. When she showed the video of the scan her tummy looks visibly pregnant (the bellybutton had popped ffs) And find it very hard to believe that she didn’t feel any movement y that stage. It was her first pregnancy either.
She will undoubtedly drag out the whole baby name reveal.

Reactions: 9
This has probably already been discussed... but did she bring in a phone stand with her to record all this?

Giant pads ✔
Baby clothes ✔
Big knickers ✔
Phone stand ✔✔✔✔

Just the essentials ye know

😑😬🤦‍♀️🙄
Oh my god I didn’t even cop that 😳 she wasn’t holding her phone..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly. I always questioned whether is was just a stunt. When she showed the video of the scan her tummy looks visibly pregnant (the bellybutton had popped ffs) And find it very hard to believe that she didn’t feel any movement y that stage. It was her first pregnancy either.
She will undoubtedly drag out the whole baby name reveal.
Never ever believed her that she didn’t know!!!!

Come on like!!!

Reactions: 9
i do think she didn't know, come on, how much she would have milked the finding out, the first scan and all the scans inbetween until 26 weeks...I know two people who had no clue they were pregnant until they were in labour, one was playing a match the night before and all so it does happen

Reactions: 7
Being left home! She does realised she’s required to self isolate for 10 days doesn’t she? So isolated in her own room away from Beth & her husband unless both of them have now tested positive!! Who’s driving her home etc given as she’s still highly infectious!!

Reactions: 3
Never ever believed her that she didn’t know!!!!

Come on like!!!
The part where she said her dad asked her if she had her period is why I think she's lying & knew all along. I know my dad would never ask, but maybe hers would, that's OK. But if there was blood on the sheets & enough for her dad to cop it, then it leaked through her pjs.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks fragile today.
Being left home! She does realised she’s required to self isolate for 10 days doesn’t she? So isolated in her own room away from Beth & her husband unless both of them have now tested positive!! Who’s driving her home etc given as she’s still highly infectious!!
Shel isolate at home. Not in her own room.
The only thing she might do is leave Beth with someone else. MAYBE! no way shel be on her own in a room. I know my husband wouldn't have it, covid or no covid he'd be taking the risk to have the early days with his newborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's an absoloute sickner u would swear she's the only person ever to give birth an absolute insult to anyone struggling she's sonunrelatable now. And this manifest crap hang on now and ill manifest winning the lottery. And down playing covid then aswel OK we all know many get it milder than others but you are a "public figure' an absolute disgrace and insult to all those who lost people to it and who are very sick with it now.

Reactions: 12
She's an absoloute sickner u would swear she's the only person ever to give birth
You could say the same for anybody who ever does anything after someone else and talks about their experience! She's talking about her own experience, not saying she's the only person ever to have a baby. Sorry, I agree with everything else said on this thread but the phrase really annoys me!
Defo agree with u that she is playing down her covid. She sounded desperate on her stories today. For God sake put away the phone, mind your baby, get better and return to your family!

Reactions: 4
How can she be going home with covid
I’d say they are dying to get rid of her to be honest. If she doesn’t need covid treatment, then why would she stay? Hope she isolates properly when she does get home

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.