Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affiliate linking the gadget used to break into the car. F me. Is there anything instahuns won't do for a few pound.
To keep on her carkeys, to break the window the next time the child locks herself in the car... With said carkeys šŸ¤”šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Affiliate linking the gadget used to break into the car. F me. Is there anything instahuns won't do for a few pound.
No, theyā€™ll sell at every opportunity. Money is everything to Denise. And youā€™d know by looking at her, she doesnā€™t have much money.

Reactions: 6
Has she no clothes line to hang washing out, is there even a garden for kids to play in?
Sheets all hung over the patio furniture and on sides of the decking....White trailer trash came to mind šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she no clothes line to hang washing out, is there even a garden for kids to play in?
Sheets all hung over the patio furniture and on sides of the decking....White trailer trash came to mind šŸ˜‚
Her washing line was probably full already because sheā€™s a super mom you know & washed all the laundry in the Moy this morning, while looking after her two under two and all while she is BREASTFEEDING, did you know? šŸ¤£

Iā€™m sorry but the story about blinds cord safety, why wouldnā€™t you screw one of those cord wraps to the wall, that way when you put it down, wrapping it around is automatic. Telling everyone to ALWAYS ALWAYS do this while she actually forgot to do it today. Accidents happen in blink of an eye as she seen yesterday šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

I had to laugh at her tea - one cherry tomato on the plate šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry but the story about blinds cord safety, why wouldnā€™t you screw one of those cord wraps to the wall, that way when you put it down, wrapping it around is automatic. Telling everyone to ALWAYS ALWAYS do this while she actually forgot to do it today. Accidents happen in blink of an eye as she seen yesterday šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

I had to laugh at her tea - one cherry tomato on the plate šŸ¤£
I thought it was law to have them all secured... And her supposed to be an OT šŸ˜†
Not an ounce of wit

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I thought it was law to have them all secured... And her supposed to be an OT šŸ˜†
Not an ounce of wit
Exactly - no reason why she wouldnā€™t have them secured, particularly when you own the house - wouldnā€™t think twice about screwing bits to the wall where needed.
Tbf Michael doesnā€™t strike me as the handy man type though. Lol

Reactions: 7
Exactly - no reason why she wouldnā€™t have them secured, particularly when you own the house - wouldnā€™t think twice about screwing bits to the wall where needed.
Tbf Michael doesnā€™t strike me as the handyman type though. Lol
No kids in my house and the blind fitters insisted on a cord holder on every single blind

Said I could remove it and fill in the holes if I wanted but they had to install them by law - I kept them on just in case

Reactions: 6
Or a tumble dryer?

Reactions: 3
Denise Curran, definition:
The most amazing supermum in the world looking after two babies on her ownā€¦
Apart from her mumā€¦
And her sisterā€¦
And niecesā€¦.
And extended familyā€¦
But will be remembered as the best mum ever

Reactions: 8
Denise Curran, definition:
The most amazing supermum in the world looking after two babies on her ownā€¦
Apart from her mumā€¦
And her sisterā€¦
And niecesā€¦.
And extended familyā€¦
But will be remembered as the best mum ever
The gospel according to Deniseā€¦šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh please!!!
The self-pitying, cringe-worthy, vomit-inducing narcissism of the photo on ā€œSaturday lunch timeā€ would absolutely sicken ya.

I can just picture her saying to herself, ā€œoh I better take that picture again, I wanna make sure I look as sick as possibleā€. Mustnā€™t be that bad if youā€™re posing for ā€˜sick-picsā€™

But just in case we all didnā€™t pick up on how sick she isā€¦.she, veerrryyy thoughtfully, reminded us of how gorgeous and healthy she was, just 24 hours earlier at ā€œFriday lunch timeā€.
As if we could EVER forget how stunning Denise Currdashian is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.