Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Michael just make up & run his own kids golf tournaments so he can stay at all the nice golf resorts in Ireland? Or Does he coach kids too?

Reactions: 8
Oh look at me and my slim figure after just 6 weeks...such a show off 🤮. Only happy when she's running the roads, off to see her "private " consultant (incase we all forgot) for 6 week check up. Wouldn't it be better for her mum to stay at home and mind kids especially a day like today☔☔....but then she wouldn't be seen as super mum!!! BTW Denise it's wrecking, not wreaking you dimwit

Attachments

Oh look at me and my slim figure after just 6 weeks...such a show off 🤮. Only happy when she's running the roads, off to see her "private " consultant (incase we all forgot) for 6 week check up. Wouldn't it be better for her mum to stay at home and mind kids especially a day like today☔☔....but then she wouldn't be seen as super mum!!! BTW Denise it's wrecking, not wreaking you dimwit
She has a filter on. She has a much bigger belly on her than that. You could see the other day in the green dress she was wearing. This woman is a fraud.

Reactions: 5
“To all the mums out there that are saying ‘oh denise you’re making it look easy’….”

No you’re not making it look easy Denise, you look like an absolute clown 😂😂🤡
---
And, oh goodness, the poor wee angel needs 10 minutes to herself. Oh bless her, because nooooo one here has any idea what it’s like rearing children 🙄
She’ll have to start doing reels to help cover up those ever-increasing grey hairs that are inevitably coming,

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn't think that story yesterday about Sienna locking the car was funny and didn't need to see Reece covered in vomit this morning 🤮. Is this her trying to be relatable???

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion…
Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn't think that story yesterday about Sienna locking the car was funny and didn't need to see Reece covered in vomit this morning 🤮. Is this her trying to be relatable???
She really goes on and on and on and on. Why does a story take so long? And why didn’t her mother mind the kids in the house and let her go to the appointment. Is that not what most normal people do or does Denise just want to be seen out on the road in her jeep with 2 babies.

She’s a total narcissist

Only catching up on her stories there… firstly, no call for her to be taking Sienna with her at all. She could have left her with Granny and secondly, why would you be doing messages and having lunch before the appointment leaving yourself running late? As for the kids locked in the “jeep”, I can’t see an insurance company paying out for her stupidity to be honest.

Only catching up on her stories there… firstly, no call for her to be taking Sienna with her at all. She could have left her with Granny and secondly, why would you be doing messages and having lunch before the appointment leaving yourself running late? As for the kids locked in the “jeep”, I can’t see an insurance company paying out for her stupidity to be honest.
The only reason she did any of the above is because she want to be seen by people, she craves attention, she’d desperate for validation, she wants people to talk about how great she is to be out and about with 2 kids and how she’s slaying motherhood.

The desperation is palpable. Dumbnise’s mother would be better off taking the phone off her and telling her to stay home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God she’s insufferable & honestly a bit dim. If you were going to the shops surely you’d take the egg stroller with adapter?
the out & about isn’t made for indoor aisles, the name kinda gives it away? 🙃

As someone else said, why bother with lunch out? It’s never enjoyable at this age for Sienna, let alone two of them.

Reactions: 7
God she’s insufferable & honestly a bit dim. If you were going to the shops surely you’d take the egg stroller with adapter?
the out & about isn’t made for indoor aisles, the name kinda gives it away? 🙃

As someone else said, why bother with lunch out? It’s never enjoyable at this age for Sienna, let alone two of them.
Both those kids would be having afternoon naps but instead she's dragging them around shops and restaurants...she needs to be seen being "supermom" . She should've left kids with their granny and went alone. Funny how we never see Michael's parents.....maybe they find her as insufferable as we do😂

Reactions: 6
“To all the mums out there that are saying ‘oh denise you’re making it look easy’….”

No you’re not making it look easy Denise, you look like an absolute clown 😂😂🤡
---
And, oh goodness, the poor wee angel needs 10 minutes to herself. Oh bless her, because nooooo one here has any idea what it’s like rearing children 🙄
She’ll have to start doing reels to help cover up those ever-increasing grey hairs that are inevitably coming,
😅 I laughed to myself when she said this. Only I have 3 of my own she'd near put me off being a mother 😅 she makes it look torturous (for any expectant mothers reading this it's not all sunshine & unicorns but it's certainly not the shitshow this woman makes it out to be!!)

• Haha
Affiliate linking the gadget used to break into the car. F me. Is there anything instahuns won't do for a few pound.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.