Denise Curran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gospel according to Denise…👍
St Denise, patron saint of motherhood.

She really needs to take herself off insta for a while, take a reality check & focus on her babies, not portraying this supermom, always on the road narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please!!!
The self-pitying, cringe-worthy, vomit-inducing narcissism of the photo on “Saturday lunch time” would absolutely sicken ya.

I can just picture her saying to herself, “oh I better take that picture again, I wanna make sure I look as sick as possible”. Mustn’t be that bad if you’re posing for ‘sick-pics’

But just in case we all didn’t pick up on how sick she is….she, veerrryyy thoughtfully, reminded us of how gorgeous and healthy she was, just 24 hours earlier at “Friday lunch time”.
As if we could EVER forget how stunning Denise Currdashian is!!!
Came on to say exact same thing, how you could be bothered taking a "sick" photo of yourself??? Not one bit of sympathy have I got for her. All the running the roads has caught up with her AGAIN...but will she listen?? Probably not!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Came on to say exact same thing, how you could be bothered taking a "sick" photo of yourself??? Not one bit of sympathy have I got for her. All the running the roads has caught up with her AGAIN...but will she listen?? Probably not!
Important everyone sees her going to hospital in her keep with cream leather upholstery

Reactions: 7
I have to say I had mastitis once myself and it was not very pleasant. I do not however, have any photographs of myself whilst I had it. That was the last thing on my mind at the time to be honest.

Reactions: 11
And all that bull about her mum taking baby in between feeds 😆

Pull the other one Denise - it supplies cow and gate.

Hers has been most likely caused by the combined feeds and rushing about from one place to another.

Reactions: 6
Saw M's Jeep in child and parent space in Buttercrane multistorey this evening. Was rushing through the centre....hadn't time to see if Denise has made a miraculous recovery and was out with the double pram!! ....raging didn't I didn't get to see her IRL🥺

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.