Denise Curran #5 Ran the roads, spreading the pox, doesn’t care her ads are all flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how her IBS is after all that free unhealthy grub she horsed into herself yesterday?
[/QUOTE]
Only time she eats is when the food is free

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, that’s Jennifer blocked 🤣🤣

Wonder how her IBS is after all that free unhealthy grub she horsed into herself yesterday?
What an absolute twit. If it’s free it can still cause ibs denise 🤣 So paranoid someone might see a small belly so she wears a tent for a dress - the insecurity is off the scale 😑

Reactions: 6
What an absolute twit. If it’s free it can still cause ibs denise 🤣 So paranoid someone might see a small belly so she wears a tent for a dress - the insecurity is off the scale 😑
As a life long actually diagnosed ibs suffer (not Denise self diagnosed)
you learn to dress for the tummy bloat that doesn't involve a tent that's 2 sizes to big!

Not only that she's getting paid to show "case" Derry/LDerry.... she wouldn't incourage you to visit with a couple of food snaps and her parents der too because free! And doing a dress #ad too in the middle of it

it's a 🤑🤑🤑🤑 weekend for her and free room and food

Reactions: 4
As a life long actually diagnosed ibs suffer (not Denise self diagnosed)
you learn to dress for the tummy bloat that doesn't involve a tent that's 2 sizes to big!

Not only that she's getting paid to show "case" Derry/LDerry.... she wouldn't incourage you to visit with a couple of food snaps and her parents der too because free! And doing a dress #ad too in the middle of it

it's a 🤑🤑🤑🤑 weekend for her and free room and food
It looks a bit rough tbh.

Reactions: 3
Denise really resents those kids and how her life has changed. I literally have never seen a parent post as much about how they eat their dinner with one hand or their kid is stuck to them. That is every parent EVER. It genuinely baffles me.

Reactions: 13
Denise really resents those kids and how her life has changed. I literally have never seen a parent post as much about how they eat their dinner with one hand or their kid is stuck to them. That is every parent EVER. It genuinely baffles me.
She’s a bad actress - why is she pretending it’s was so tricky to pour that sauce one handed when she’s been doing it’s for the past two years. Always manages to video one handed with her phone perfectly though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think the reason they go away about once a month is for when his older daughter visits for a night or two? And since there is no room at their 3 bedroom sorry 2 bedroom-plus-Denise’s-closet house, they choose to go away instead?

Denise likely wouldn’t want the wee girl to feel like it’s her home either. Always sure to catch a wee glimpse of her “accidentally” on camera though, just so everyone knows she visits.

I think it’s important to shoecase that there are the disable.. disability toilet!

No Denise you stupid bleep - they are accessible facilities not disabled toilets! And to think she is an OT!

And as for the quiet room - I would add in that’s also not just for children. Not how she describes it though!

Attachments

• Wow