Denise Curran #5 Ran the roads, spreading the pox, doesn’t care her ads are all flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be so much better now with oiling up her belly with caster oil, the free chia seeds from Linwood and the new bikini Micheal got her in the 25% of sale!

The chipmunk wouldn’t have paid for a bag either 😝 walking out of Tesco like that no doubt!
Man must be a laughing stock amongst his friends!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be so much better now with oiling up her belly with caster oil, the free chia seeds from Linwood and the new bikini Micheal got her in the 25% of sale!

The chipmunk wouldn’t have paid for a bag either 😝 walking out of Tesco like that no doubt!
In reality, she will probably tell him off for not waiting until tomorrow to get a whole £6 off in the 25% sale 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That’s embarrassing. Was she too mean to buy it herself yesterday. Christ she’s tight as a fk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she joke that she would get the bikini, but they’re not going on any more hols? Joked with Michael about it and he said something like ‘yeah, let’s go’. Then he comes home with that bikini 🤔
I predict another “well earned” holiday is on the cards!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Shows how insecure she is. Her bullshit about choosing your partner carefully because you’re choosing the father of your children screams insecure. Michael has children with more than one partner. Just because she ‘chose’ him, doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed to have chosen her. I mean, they’re still not married…

Shows how insecure she is. Her bullshit about choosing your partner carefully because you’re choosing the father of your children screams insecure. Michael has children with more than one partner. Just because she ‘chose’ him, doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed to have chosen her. I mean, they’re still not married…
It’s insane, she’s 40 with a young family talking about saving for a bigger home. They are the last in both their families to marry so it’s hardly a novelty either. Their wedding was supposed to be nearly 4 years ago….if they were in their 20s and wanted to hold out to have a big party I could understand but why not just have a small family gathering and be husband and wife if marriage is so important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s insane, she’s 40 with a young family talking about saving for a bigger home. They are the last in both their families to marry so it’s hardly a novelty either. Their wedding was supposed to be nearly 4 years ago….if they were in their 20s and wanted to hold out to have a big party I could understand but why not just have a small family gathering and be husband and wife if marriage is so important to her.
Exactly. Get married, nice meal. Job done.
As for a bigger house…she always strikes me as not having a pot to piss in.

Genuine question…is Denise playing with a full deck?

She does realize that 48 hours ago she was on stories talking about IBS and bloating and eating healthier. And then she posts this….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s McDonnells not McDonalds Dumbnise.

Did she put onions into the curry sauce mix as well?? Like WTF? Spice bag mix, curry sauce, onion rings, chips, red wine, white wine….Denise is definitely taking her gut health seriously 😐

If you are going to advertise a brand white writing doesn’t work Denise!

I know it’s hard to break the habit of a lifetime of undeclared gifts, collaborations, PR visits & affiliate links - where you try to hide the text in your stories!

Haha shes obviously been ripped a new one by a coeliac/s- she’ll try to make it clearer in future?? Aye good one denise - your one braincell doesnt allow for intelligent content

• Haha
She’s ripping. For reference Denise, the spice bag is not certified gluten free either.

I’d say the “lady who pointed that out” is now BLOCKED!
It mystifies me how people like this TUBE get where they do in healthcare.

She likely got told it by her mate Caroline who’s been trying to push the gf angle as she following it for Pearse. 😝

And don’t know if that been because his is actual coeliac or she’s been advised to by some nutritionist for his psoriasis.

She keeps mentioning mash direct and not sure if it’s been gifted all the time.