Denise Curran #5 Ran the roads, spreading the pox, doesn’t care her ads are all flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It mystifies me how people like this TUBE get where they do in healthcare.

She likely got told it by her mate Caroline who’s been trying to push the gf angle as she following it for Pearse. 😝

And don’t know if that been because his is actual coeliac or she’s been advised to by some nutritionist for his psoriasis.

She keeps mentioning mash direct and not sure if it’s been gifted all the time.
She’s only mentioning mash direct because it’s an AD and she got a fortnight’s worth of free processed grub from them.

Also Denise is #AD and it needs to be at the start of your post, not the end.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This might make me unpopular, but I going to say it out loud. I judge people who buy pre made mash. At least regularly anyway 🤣🤣 I can’t help it, I was reared as part of a big country family who always had a 10kg bag of spuds and we all had to help peel and cook them from such time as we could be safely trusted to hold a knife and balance on a chair at the sink.

Is it not the easiest thing in the world to cook/prep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope brands see how utterly unprofessional she is.. Nothing short of down right rude telling people us der own *initiative*and check labels!
Maybe if she had have sat down and read the brief she wouldnt have misled people thick as 🐖💩
One again Dumbnise…it’s McDonnells. Not McDonalds and not O’Donnells. Was she born stupid?
---
This might make me unpopular, but I going to say it out loud. I judge people who buy pre made mash. At least regularly anyway 🤣🤣 I can’t help it, I was reared as part of a big country family who always had a 10kg bag of spuds and we all had to help peel and cook them from such time as we could be safely trusted to hold a knife and balance on a chair at the sink.

Totally agree. We were the same. Only difference is we were sent up the field to dig the spuds out of the ground 🤣🤣

• Haha

I agree! I don't even keep my own mash for the 2nd day! 😂😂😑

Reactions: 7
I really hope brands see how utterly unprofessional she is.. Nothing short of down right rude telling people us der own *initiative*and check labels!
Maybe if she had have sat down and read the brief she wouldnt have misled people thick as 🐖💩
Direct complaints should be going to all companies- I might make templates one day and a ‘JustToSay’ style email address 😝

These brands and the individual influencer also need reported for every single story and post / ASA need to make that process easier. If they recruited the right staff to man social media violations they would make a packet in fines.
---
This might make me unpopular, but I going to say it out loud. I judge people who buy pre made mash. At least regularly anyway 🤣🤣 I can’t help it,
I’m not feeling judged at all - it’s lazy as hell but sometimes we do it.
Personally I’m not a huge fan of mash but love my mums!
For my own dinners eat more baby potatoes, jackets or roasted. Or a huge tray with lots of roasted vegetables.

I love a nice dry spud, that you add a bit of butter or tinest amount of gravy. Hate wet watery mash or things swimming on the plate! Nothing better than spuds cooked with the skins, nice floury spuds falling out of the skins, salt butter & brown sauce.
I could eat a plate of them. Wouldn’t care about sides 😝

That period of the year when spuds weren’t great, it would have been a big pot of rice pudding or beans & toast or salad.
We never had rice or pasta or frozen chips growing up. No deep fat fryer. Chips peeled and chopped yourself and into a saucepan of oil with a basket in. Parents still operate like that.

My diet is much more varied and I don’t make spuds of any variety much. We eat a lot more rice, pasta & other beans/grains.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That woman, Ita, is embarrassingly cringe. Must be near 60 and getting on like a 20 year old. If that video had’ve went any longer, I’m sure we’d have seen a ‘slut drop’ 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
That woman, Ita, is embarrassingly cringe. Must be near 60 and getting on like a 20 year old. If that video had’ve went any longer, I’m sure we’d have seen a ‘slut drop’ 🤦‍♂️
Was that the one in the red dress ‘dancing’ ? Fk me that’s embarrassing - could you make it any more obvious you’re trying to flash your knickers??? Cringe!!

She full on flashed her knickers - mortified for them.

Is Denise not on her free stay to Derry yet? How comes she at ladies night?

Reactions: 4
Looks like she has deleted it - must have been a very drunk one for Denise. Probably heading off now for a night for freebies from that festival in Derry with a raging hangover & will be drown her sorrows in a wine over lunch

• Wow
Looks like she has deleted it - must have been a very drunk one for Denise. Probably heading off now for a night for freebies from that festival in Derry with a raging hangover & will be drown her sorrows in a wine over lunch
Oohhhh, a dirty delete. Don’t suppose anyone downloaded the video. Here’s some stills🤣🤣
That was a day time event and she must have been off her face with drink. Denise cannot be trusted. Denise is not anyone’s friend.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'd say her now ex friend told her to take it down. You don't share stuff like that with over 40k followers. She really is a Dumbnise🤣

I would say Denise is not immune to throwing a friend under the bus to take the heat of herself!
Not the first time she has done something similar. Sharing her pristine presence and her friend’s otherwise.

Also helps with her ‘im trolled’ sympathy card - as in look Ita or Rita or whatever you call her 😝 - aren’t these people so horrible your knickers are flashed for prosperity because of them 😝

Reactions: 4
I would say Denise is not immune to throwing a friend under the bus to take the heat of herself!
Not the first time she has done something similar. Sharing her pristine presence and her friend’s otherwise.

Also helps with her ‘im trolled’ sympathy card - as in look Ita or Rita or whatever you call her 😝 - aren’t these people so horrible your knickers are flashed for prosperity because of them 😝
You are so right. She has done this before. The videos of the friend drinking on the train…

Denise is dangerous and should be kept at arm’s length.

Now she’s trying to win a piece of garden furniture on big hill house account. The Huns are beyond tragic

Attachments

• Wow
It looks like duck all on her, but sure it’s 🆓

#GodIsGood

Edited to add - is this weekend sponsored by Sylkie or AD work for Derry.

Double jobbing, creating unconnected content from content!

Attachments

Last edited: