Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning Prosecco at the park is really unhealthy - I have never thought oh yeah balancing a fizzy drink in one hand while trying to manage 2 kids at the park would make this nicer 🤣

And now we know why she actually took them to a play park yesterday, only because it was en route for a free meal & drinks. She doesn’t bring them to many soft play or parks unless it’s Hillsborough,
Probably out of sight were her whole family in for a free bite to eat & to babysit at the park.

Reactions: 9
I had 2 kids under 2 - in fact I had 2 kids in under an hour (and breastfed both until 18 months), I never had the notion to hit the drink or feel that I deserved a reward in a bottle of wine and make it a flex. It’s not posh and hip, it’s alcoholic to depend on a drink most days/nights of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had 2 kids under 2 - in fact I had 2 kids in under an hour (and breastfed both until 18 months), I never had the notion to hit the drink or feel that I deserved a reward in a bottle of wine and make it a flex. It’s not posh and hip, it’s alcoholic to depend on a drink most days/nights of the week
Whaaaaaaaat??? Does Denise know about the hour long age gap between your children?? She doesn’t hold the record for the youngest two under two ever??

• Haha
Mentioning Prosecco at the park is really unhealthy - I have never thought oh yeah balancing a fizzy drink in one hand while trying to manage 2 kids at the park would make this nicer 🤣

And now we know why she actually took them to a play park yesterday, only because it was en route for a free meal & drinks. She doesn’t bring them to many soft play or parks unless it’s Hillsborough,
Probably out of sight were her whole family in for a free bite to eat & to babysit at the park.
Funny how she calorie counts the coffee and not the 🍹🍹
She has a very strange relationship with food and drink

When is she back to work, and the part time posting resumes!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a greedy selfish witch! There’s no way in hell she would’ve ordered that amount of food if she was paying for it herself!
This is the couple who share a steak when they pay themselves.
The amount of food that would’ve been wasted is a disgrace, and big bowls of pasta for 2 babies, sure they wouldn’t even eat half of it.

She has came across so smug in that reel, honestly don’t understand why these businesses feel like they need to spoil the likes of her to get people in, it would put me off going! And you can be sure she’ll not be a paying customer in the future!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the fk takes their phone into a church with them?!??? AND takes photos !!! If she was half as devout as she lets on she wouldn’t be talking about it and certainly wouldn’t be so thick as to actually whip out her phone and take photos - Jesus wept can she go any lower 😑
And yes as someone above said she’s just a greedy grasping knacker all that food last night and so much of it probably not touched - easy seeing she wasn’t paying for any it of. What a cretin.

Reactions: 14
She is a greedy selfish witch! There’s no way in hell she would’ve ordered that amount of food if she was paying for it herself!
The amount of food that would’ve been wasted is a disgrace, and big bowls of pasta for 2 babies, sure they wouldn’t even eat half of it.
She probably over orders deliberately and takes home the leftovers for day 2 dinner.

Wow…just saw the food pics. That’s an obscene amount of food to order for two people. Unless she had the sister and the ma out for a free feed too.

The meanness is ooozing out of her. Not a good trait.

Reactions: 6

She has came across so smug in that reel, honestly don’t understand why these businesses feel like they need to spoil the likes of her to get people in, it would put me off going! And you can be sure she’ll not be a paying customer in the future!
And she brought the leftovers home to feed them for the rest of the weekend no doubt 🤣

Both MiCcAaaal & Denise were drinking a pink Prosecco at the start too, there was an almost empty glass of wine on the table and Denise showed 2 cocktails plus a third one (AperAL) on her stories. So that’s at least 5 heavy drinks for Denise and at least one for MiCcAaL.

So three kids in tow - who was driving home from Belfast? A long journey when you consider they may have had to detour to Antrim to drop home his daughter?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the fk takes their phone into a church with them?!??? AND takes photos !!! If she was half as devout as she lets on she wouldn’t be talking about it and certainly wouldn’t be so thick as to actually whip out her phone and take photos - Jesus wept can she go any lower 😑
And yes as someone above said she’s just a greedy grasping knacker all that food last night and so much of it probably not touched - easy seeing she wasn’t paying for any it of. What a cretin.
OMG…she did bring home the leftovers (or the additional food she deliberately ordered to take home for day two).

And look at all the drinks (note: both were drinking so who was driving or do they drink drive?)

Prosecco 🥂
Cocktails 🍹
Beer 🍻
Wine glass on table so she must have had wine too 🍷

Her alcohol consumption is off the charts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Whaaaaaaaat??? Does Denise know about the hour long age gap between your children?? She doesn’t hold the record for the youngest two under two ever??
Lmao… there’s one minute between my two and I had 4 under 4!
OMG…she did bring home the leftovers (or the additional food she deliberately ordered to take home for day two).

And look at all the drinks (note: both were drinking so who was driving or do they drink drive?)

Prosecco 🥂
Cocktails 🍹
Beer 🍻

I think that’s apple juice for his daughter. Anyway agreed, way more than would have been ordered if they were paying.

I think that’s apple juice for his daughter. Anyway agreed, way more than would have been ordered if they were paying.
There’s a wine glass with wine in it beside the Apple juice 🍏
---
Stupid stupid woman, she's so pious and devout she got her cathedrals mixed up 🤣🤣
OMG, well spotted! How stupid is she? Is there another person on the planet that makes a thick out of themselves daily.

• Haha

Prosecco 🥂
Cocktails 🍹
Beer 🍻

Omg mortified for her..
Who on earth gets a fee feed and brings it home 🤯

So devout...... unmarried mother of two, living with the father 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

Me too, 4 under 4 and a minute between 2 of them. We should swap tips, like how you should bring your nappy and vests to the bathroom and change one child on the floor while the rest are in the bath. bleeping genius, I just left my ones to fester before I was told that one by supermum the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how the whole becoming a Saint thing works, but I reckon some day it'll be "Saint Denise, Patron Saint of Morherhood". 🤪

Reactions: 1