Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I bet Michael did mount that picture - he seems to mount everything else 😂
His standards for mounting are quite low 🤣

Seriously she just wanted a picture of Hillsborough because it clearly when she wants to live, but gotta tie it to something Mummy related for her *Money Mummy matters* subscribers

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cantstandthenonsense

Getting abit more like Terror McAvoid all the time, once she gets Reese into “crash” too she’ll probably go part time so she can do her “content work” I.e waltz around getting paid to do nothing childfree
---

Never gets out and never gets a chance to have her “wee” facials/skin treatments. We should call her pinocchio - similar hair & dress sense
He could she bothered dragging 2 babies to Edinburgh in the middle of winter!! More hassle than it’s worth

• Heart

angel911

VIP Member
This holy Jo act of lighting candles really grinds my gears - it’s an insult to those who take religion in some way seriously or at the very least have a modicum of respect for it 😕 Did she know the man who died at the weekend ? Close to his family?? Or just this for engagement and people thinking she actually gives a sht 😭

GOOD people? Good people do kind things under the radar, quietly, discreetly and without asking for public adoration!

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
IMG_0396.png

If you have to type this out - then it’s isn’t what you are really thinking - she’s clearly annoyed that as usual she has to do what is needed for the kids & the kids don’t just fit into her agenda.

Even last week when she came on saying we are going to Edinburgh…and taking kids. Well where else would they be? No one offered to take them off your hands Denise?

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
OK everyone - I don’t want to steal her thunder but I want to reveal what Denise has been working SOOOO HARD at “as past wee while”.

Not only did she click a setting on Instagram that allows people to pay her money but she also noticed that they had made a huge mistake on the subscription page

She has been working into the wee hours, campaigning (& of course praying🙏) since November to get them to update the wording to the below:
Behind the scenes 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t see many rush to pay to her CNA and Reece cry whilst she blasts music or the TV to drown them them out and talk on

• Haha
Reactions: 11

irishgal_80

Oh wow, someone is being a right CU Next Tuesday. Funny you can put the code on EVERY story but quite often forgets the AD 🤪🤪🤪!!
---
Oh wow, someone is being a right CU Next Tuesday. Funny you can put the code on EVERY story but quite often forgets the AD 🤪🤪🤪!!
She’s deleted it - I was too quick to see it!! She basically posted a message from someone kindly asking if there was a code as they were coming up full price and freenise says “I literally put the code on every story 🤪

Actually you didn’t dumbnise, you put a link called DENISESALE which isn’t even the right code!! God you have earned DUMBNISE today! Glad I saw that story before it was deleted!!

Last edited:

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Definitely making out like it was all her daddy’s doing - receipts taken

When she was standing in the path of horses in the middle of the village or later through the woodland where was her kids.

Shouting like someone let out of a secure unit for the day FFS
Any of them horses could have reared up at any time - would love to have seen her landed on her big smug hole
A compulsive liar like Denise would struggle to decipher the truth. Her Dad may have been involved but he didn’t organize it single handed. She’s a clown 🤡

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Went on https://insanony.com/ earlier when my dinner was cooking and near pissed myself laughing - fed now after a good proper home cooked no yellow label meal & ready to do tattle with coffee ☕

Those videos are pure cringe and amateur.
Like the kind when vlogs and instagram was just starting out. No cohesion or proper showcasing.
And who was videoing her walking about acting like no one was videoing or doing those stupid twist

Everything she tried on in Rosoir boutique was like an explosion in a dressing up box. It wasn’t even the clothes themselves but the way she put them together and looked pathetic with all her poses. Really badly explained and showcased - bet she didnt pay for the cardigan so that’s another one for her ever growing collection!

Groogans looked like a good wee shop with a great range of products. But how did she not notice that the background noise was too high to do proper talk through of products.
She’s all about all thing Irish brands in particular the skin care - she has some cheek when she has so many other places fleeced lately for products and treatments - no mention of AlumierMD or Blackwater clinic today
Or what about all those brands/companies she got sent mountains of stuff from due being a key worker during pandemic or when she got COVID, despite her being the biggest rule breaker and not really in my eyes frontline.
And the jewellery when she is getting sets sent to her all the time for free
No doubt she left with a bag full. Felt for the owner as she seemed so passionate about her business, worked with those companies who shared her ethic and loyal to the brands she stocked. Unlike Denise!!!

The McDaid’s pharmacy videos were pure rubbish - a real rush job. They must not have been giving much away to her.

And Inner Beauty well in my eyes that opened a real wardrobe of skeletons 😂
Her enthusing about using Alfaparf - someone must have given her it if she did because no way did she by them
Total conflict of interest when she preaches so much of all the great and good of Voduz.
And then delighted with the JimmyJimmyCoCo tan getting all the details- where is the BPerfect amazing tan at today!
Sothys Paris skincare after all the support Irish brands

You can bet your life on her car coming back home a lot heavier than it was going without a penny leaving her bank account!!
I have just done the same - sitting down 10 mins to catch up.

Those poor businesses - she didn’t showcase them at all, especially Groogans where most of the content had loud music blaring in the background & was so jarring.

By the last shop she was extremely lazy, the effort put in is zero, just hinting that she wanted the expensive hair set for hair loss 🤦🏽‍♀️.
She let the lady at the innerbeauty shop do all the talking which is probably better for her business but such little effort - just a “much is that?” thrown in at the end.

The lady at the end spoke so well about her product ranges which were all cruelty free - something Denise wouldn’t know about as she only used the cheapest tack from Bperfect & Voduz

She’s away back to the Moy laden with goodies after fleecing those shops in Dungiven & she’ll never mention or give them another thought again.

Ithink she may be the worst influencer of them all - Digg Mama is high up there too.

beeswing101

Did they not even consider taking the children to see the Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo?
Why do that when you can just stick a phone in front of them! Never would I even dream of putting a phone in front of a 6 month old baby. And then she has to proclaim again how much she loves Reece. Fuck off

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A day spent with all MY family what a narcissistic bitch 😂
Where’s his first born - his daughter- his life before you weighed in - his priority- the child that made him a father

She looks like a Parisian hooker 😂

Some role play for Micheal when she releases his immature selfish balls from her #Gifted handbag 👜

oh la la Michel - Je suis désespérée
Marions-nous en tant que dolo. que possible
laisse-moi être ta femme
ma vie est incomplète
---
The state of her in the hooker boots, short skirt and the beret.

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Prancing around Rushmere on a Monday getting MiicCcccAaaal to video her “candidly” carrying ReEeeSsee. I’m sure all the Mummies in her paid WhatsApp chat are thinking, wow so relatable.

• Haha

irishgal_80

So I was able to watch that live?? I thought it was for her subscribers? If I was paying her £5 a month for her “special content” I would not be best pleased that she just released it to everyone!!

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She said she really devasted about leaving the kids tonight for the awards. So devasted she couldn’t get the wonderful girl who did her makeup for the christening back so she could stay home all morning. maybe Denise was the customer who didn’t pay her after all 😅

I’d safely say she’s already left for the day, got her makeup done enroute and is a bottle of wine deep in Belfast. She will have prerecorded videos of kids to upload later.

She also keeps harping on about not having ANY babysitters. She has both sets of grandparents who seem in good health, a sister and 5sisters in law. Surely any of them wouldn’t mind having a extra child or two around for a few hours on a Saturday night.

It feels like she trying to guilt them by repeatedly saying this on stories.

Edit to add - her makeup was done in Middletown, 30mins from Moy so she’s an hour round trip & an hour to get makeup done. She has no problem leaving those kids behind.
ALSO why not use the boutique up the street who gave her freebie treatments (& probably paid her) to promo their opening a few months back!?

Last edited:

angel911

VIP Member
There wasn’t much in that trolley when she was coming out the door - no doubt she’ll be back to fill it if they give her a free shop or however that works - wouldn’t it be something if she filled her ( free ) trolley and brought it to a charity that does Xmas dinners for the homeless or the likes? But I’m deluded - these huns are nothing short of greedy grasping cretins, just out for the coverage and how desperate is she to show off the handbags too 😬 She represents all that is wrong with social media. So fake it’s ridiculous 😑