Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
The hair bands just make me cringe 😑 and wearing a dunnes zip up just because it’s something like the lululemon one … she really is just ( by her own admission ) copying everyone else.
Mind you they’re all at it these days. I think insta has finally hit saturation point with the huns and no one gives a rats ass any more.
And they know it 😬

Reactions: 12

KelNoe

Advertising Bellamianta when she's a BPerfect BA..... no loyalty at all. Laughing at her saying waiting ages on someone bringing out a stick bronzer. Emmmm BPerfect doing it for years 🤣 Surely her carry on with all the ads this past couple of weeks have lost her whatever credibility she had left

cooper95

My comment may be controversial but hear me out (i also have a bundle of childrens gifts ready to be dropped off at the toy appeal for my area ). I know theres always people in need but not only is she and the other huns on the beg for kids toys etc but now theyre after stuff for adults too? In the list on the left, it said TVs. I mean seriously?? Im sure there are appropriate funds/ resources that are called upon throughout the year to help, i know certainly where i live, you can apply for a starting out grant to set up home.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
OK everyone - I don’t want to steal her thunder but I want to reveal what Denise has been working SOOOO HARD at “as past wee while”.

Not only did she click a setting on Instagram that allows people to pay her money but she also noticed that they had made a huge mistake on the subscription page

She has been working into the wee hours, campaigning (& of course praying🙏) since November to get them to update the wording to the below:

Attachments

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Maybe she’s taking the angle of how NOT to be a good mother - feed your child sugar laden rice, wash their clothes in mould, keep them alive on panadol and neurofen
She actual gives them Calpul - whatever that is
---
She is probably one of the worst examples of a mum on the NI scene - right across YT TT & IG
No I actually agree - sbe drags those children out to restaurants & shopping, she did the Guinness tour with them for god sake & shoved a phone in their face so they wouldn’t whinge.

She never takes them to soft play or a playpark unless her babysitting niece is in tow so she can scroll on her phone.

She also can’t hack any comments that point out the things she does that goes against advice.

She got all angsty when people told her she should have used a car seat for CNA for transfers overseas or when she uses the pod for overnight sleep and says silly things like “my choice, my baby”

Denise clearly hates the lifestyle change that motherhood has brought but she has found an opportunity to exploit it so she will hold onto that tight with her penny pinching hands

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
What do you do when your doing the Guinness tour & your 6month old is an inconvenience?

ah yes shove your phone in front of him
IMG_0497.png

• Wow
  • Angry

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I never followed WIW but seen her pop up an odd time, I don’t want to sound cruel buthas she had a lot of work done to her face? Something about it that I can’t put my finger on?
Good point. She looks a bit like a cabbage patch doll. Her face is quiet broad and flat. I don’t follow her regularly as the constant ‘Chanel viiiiibes’ and ‘this is so luxe’ and ‘ladies, you have to have this in your wardrobe’ gave me the absolute shits.

I did dip in over the weekend and was shocked at her face….I don’t know what she’s had done but she looks like she’s been oven roasted at 180 degrees

cooper95

Spuds, broccoli and packet soup! Jesus, she would feed the ‘wee man’ any old crap just to use it!! Did anyone see the comment that she no longer works with David Rogers Toymaster?? My day would be made if this was as a result of people contacting them to say shes a clown!

• Haha

lmo89

Why does she go to Hillsborough every week? It is so far away from where she lives?? Is it because she thinks it’s only where wealthy people hang out and she’s desperate to be seen as one😂 dragging the kids that far for a walk and a park is rediculous, mum of the year she is not.

• Haha

Lolly_1

But that would be in the children’s best interest…not her own so she won’t 💁🏽‍♀️
Why on earth would you take a sick baby to a birthday party not to mention someone in your house having flu 😷 she's completely senseless 😱🤒🤧
More awful clothes with af links.. Flat out tagging dunnes, she's desperate to work with bigger brands.
Who's story did she copy the scarf hack from?
Because the range mirror stories were a direct copy of grainne mcoys from the other day.. Only difference was the range actually shares grainne stories not Denise's!

• Haha
  • Wow

lavendervase

VIP Member
Every time she posts the OTT “I wouldn’t have it any other way” all I can think of is that she would in fact love it to be any other way.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
That haircut was the biggest mistake - the hairbands don’t help. She has no sense of style for she hasn’t the height to wear flared trousers with trainers and as for that cardigan 🫢 the 1980s called and want it back!!!!!

angel911

VIP Member
This I love my children crap is beginning to sound a little hysterical at this stage 😬 Everyone loves their kids it’s hardly insta revelatory and sounds actually like she wishes she didn’t bring them this trip 😂

That dentist she went to for those teeth must be regretting that freebie for she’ll be slating them now - and I think this isn’t the first time she’s had bother with them no?? Maybe she doesn’t do the aftercare properly 🤔 same as the eyebrows for they are literally NO different and I would in no way be rushing off to get mine done looking at hers 🫤

She is riddled with insecurities from him to her weight to her social media presence - there’s an unhappiness there, this running the roads and grabbing every freebie going is just empty brief moments of dopamine and she well knows - not real life. And it’s so very obvious 😕

yellowbrickroad01

Whats with all the wisdom/advice about bringing up children? Im sick reading the BS - teach them, talk to them blah blah blah! If i needed advice about parenting, i most certainly would not be using any of her tips
She’s been a parent for all of 18 months so in no position to give out all this parenting advice …and she is not a very engaged parent at that. Although my kids are all older, I certainly wouldn’t be taking her “advice”. Her neb is always stuck in her phone, more interested in herself and Ham Sandwich than her wee ones.

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Her fully breastfed baby - near choked laughing when I read that!
Where would the mothers of Armagh be with out her? Who knew a child still drank milk after 6 months alongside their solids? I thought you started feeding them sandwhiches 🙄

And of course she had to specify that its MAMAs milk 🤣 her that had a whole set of stories up one day when he was 3 months explaining how she was stopping feeds gradually one by one and moving him to Hipp Organic formula

Lolly_1

So basically she wants to block the “trolls” so this thread can’t talk about her but she can’t make her page private, because she needs all the #Ads, collabs, BA’s and Aff links.
She obviously doesn't want to go back to wp
No sorry I can't !!! She spends her evenings tutoring mums. She has literally been a mum for a year. Give me strength. Who do these pricks think they are!!!!! So offensive to my colleagues, health visitors etc who spend years training and learning and yes here's Queen D giving up her evenings to tutor people on children's reflux. My god!
She's not doing it for free
£4.99 a month advise! 🤔😂
What has she actually to offer she's not actually qualified in anything child related!