Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ah man, major fail. A few hundred people were on the live according to NI’s biggest liar. If she had done a practice run she would have figured that glitch out. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

And who in their right mind would take advice from someone with shit fan on their hands like this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s obvious that David Rodgers have dropped her and she’s not happy about it. A bitchy comment and no link at all🤣🤣🤣

Romaci dropped her too. Will Bperfect drop her now she’s working with Bellamianta?

It’s not very authentic to be promoting two similar companies and pretending to be obsessed about both.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurajane85

I can't understand how she has broken another one!! I have 8 front teeth done by one of the dentists who worked with her teeth and they've been sitting solid & perfect a good 3 and a bit years now. But no doubt this will be the dentists fault 🙄 also does she realise every single parent watching her stories has had to eat lunch with one hand, always takes their kids on any trips they are going on (even though she regularly drops them like a light to get a night or 2 away). She mustn't realise the more she tries to make it look like she loves motherhood and bringing the kids with her, that we can see it's anything but that.

“Somewhere free of negative comments and judgement” aka, somewhere that she can peddle her unsafe and anecdotal advice. There is wiser eating grass than anyone who signs up to this shambles.
So basically she wants to block the “trolls” so this thread can’t talk about her but she can’t make her page private, because she needs all the #Ads, collabs, BA’s and Aff links.

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Genuine question what makes this Lindsay doll an expert!!
7 yrs experience but only qualification (and I use that term) lightly is a bit of CPD in 2022
There a thousands of them online and I don’t think there is any regulated qualifications.

After 16 months of a baby that woke up every 20-50 months until allergies were under control, I think I have read every corner of the internet on improving infant sleep. I’m fairly sure I could provide sleep support too I wanted too.

But I know that 👏every👏 child👏 has 👏different
👏 temperament👏 and👏 sleep 👏 needs👏 so👏 I👏 don’t

Can you tell I don’t believe in sleep training coaches? 🤣 there are ways to optimise sleep but it’s biologically normal to wake every few hours, even as adults, other signs can be red flags that should be addressed. We are a country obsessed with babies sleeping all night because our parents expected us too.

Sorry I’ll get off my soapbox now
---
There a thousands of them online and I don’t think there is any regulated qualifications.

After 16 months of a baby that woke up every 20-50 months until allergies were under control, I think I have read every corner of the internet on improving infant sleep. I’m fairly sure I could provide sleep support too I wanted too.

But I know that 👏every👏 child👏 has 👏different
👏 temperament👏 and👏 sleep 👏 needs👏 so👏 I👏 don’t

Can you tell I don’t believe in sleep training coaches? 🤣 there are ways to optimise sleep but it’s biologically normal to wake every few hours, even as adults, other signs can be red flags that should be addressed. We are a country obsessed with babies sleeping all night because our parents expected us too.

Sorry I’ll get off my soapbox now
I meant 20-50 minutes 🤣 20-50 months of sleep would be glorious

Last edited:
  • Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Someone here said that it annoys them when she uses the word “As” in her typing e.g “being doing this as years”

Well don’t watch her stories this morning - she’ll trigger you 🤣 she actually speaks like that too 😬 she actually says it in the above sentence 🤦🏽‍♀️

Her face when Reece is screaming - he’s just an inconvenience to her, taking her attention away from looking at herself in the camera

huebism

I don’t think there ever was any issue with her pregnancies - possibly alluding to her being a bit older just 🤔 an attempt at sympathy/ curiosity from followers 🙄

Taking out the phone at mass is hugely ignorant disrespectful and really very grubby.
The ‘thank god’ is just ridiculous nonsense she has no more a Christian thought at this time than any other.
And the red beret.. WTF!!!! I’m sure it looks the part around Armagh LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

cooper95

She has defo copied, sorry, taken inspiration from other instahuns - the life quotes, the spend a day with me reels, the slow mo cuddles with her children - about as genuine as my Barbour jacket from Nutts Corner market!

• Haha
  • Heart

cantinfluenceme

This one really irritates me the way she says she prays for Jemhow and her kids every night. She really really doesn't. She says she prays for everyone and everything, I'd say she's never said a prayer in her life unless it's for a freebie. She's definitely the type that when she ever does go to Mass she's dressed to the nines and straight up to the front so everyone can see her!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
OMG…what a great summary of events🤣🤣 Take the rest of the day off @Justherefortittle 🤣🤣🤣
So what precisely was Denise’s struggle? I’m surprised she had the time to get pregnant judging by that social calendar 🗓
The struggle was the realisations

- her wedding plans were f&cked for another time!
recall COVID breaching pity party for plan A

- hoping for a boy to hold high as Mother earth
whilst fretting as to how she would have to give up a dressing room due to gender mix or prop him against the wall like the mirror

- C section for CNA meaning another pregnancy so soon prob not the best idea
Realising she wasn’t breastfeeding as much as she telling everyone and lies & deceitfulness aren't a contraceptive method!

- Gutted that they were so close it hampered her ability to freeload as much as possible for herself & them!

Lesson for 2024 Denise - when you’re spreading bullshit know it’s publicly leaving a footprint 😂

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
😂
Feck of Denise - as if you follow one bit of that post you just shared! Even tagging the poster like the big dickhead she is.

She busy on her phone whilst her 18 month old is climbing on tables to get to plates of apple tart!

She talking away on her phone ignoring her baby’s cries on a regular basis.

She usually has a phone/tablet as a babysitter

YouTube blasting to drown out their cries & whimpers - using the excuse that it settles them!

A the final nail is that every moment is a story or a reel opportunity
Agree - she can’t even take the kids for a walk without posting a reel 🤣

AND don’t even get me started on that staged breastfeeding pic on holidays 🥱 🥱

“CNA mon over here and stand by Mummy while I hold ReeeeeS, nah wait there pet til MiiiicCAL takes the right angle, turn towards me like I am hugging you. Good girl, now here’s your lollipop, toddle on and bring mummy back her wine bottle”

• Haha

cooper95

I suspect that her early pregnancy struggles were nowhere near as dire as what she implies! Shes keeping everyone hanging on until “ she feels ready” to post about it. I could be wrong however we all know how denise operates and how she likes to create a drama, usually with herself at the centre! Only im a nosey cow and love ripping into her, i would have deleted her long ago!

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Oh look how rich my daddy is 😴 The man as she said trying to do something privately and she takes a pic to splash all over her public page.... dirty delete when she sober up??
Was just thinking what a tacky thing this was of her to do. She’s no sense of decorum or diplomacy- what an absolute twat 😭

cooper95

Came on to say exactly that ⬆ and i also spied what looked like a bread knife in the cutlery holder too 😧
Not an ounce of wit !!!!!!

Just catching up on stories, and I see Tasha Gym Guru has posted about helping Denise set this up and so proud blah blah and how much Advice she has gained from Denise .....mother of devine .....D must have told her on the qt to make up a few bottles in advance 🤪 and Tasha had openly showed it on stories a few times. I was thinking too myself first time OK but maybe keep it off stories then I saw it again ....then she must have got messages as she addressed it ...
Anyways sorry fr the bit of a derail...... pity we will not gain any nuggets of wisdom.on how to rear our children......do these huns not have mothers or family to ask for advice or whatever and adapt it to their way. I managed to rear my 5 children from my own mother passed away suddenly when my eldest was only 2 I had the other 4 after and you managed and got on with things trail and error.
---
Edited the text had copied twice I just deleleted it.....normally never write this much just a wee comment here and there

• Heart
Reactions: 12

cantinfluenceme

Not Denise the most tone deaf influencer of all time swanning round Dublin, doing af links for Zara of all places.. I know life goes on but what is happening in Gaza is heartbreaking and for her to be flogging the wares of company like this is just so sad.. she hasn't a clue about the real world

• Wow
Reactions: 12