Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
You know what I would pay £5 a month to subscribe to?

The Gallagher sisters group chat - imagine how entertaining that would be tonight 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

yellowbrickroad01

Mummy Matters 🤣🤣🤣 Money Matters more like it!!! That’s all Denise is interested in and whatever freebies she can get her claws on.

“Somewhere free of negative comments and judgement” aka, somewhere that she can peddle her unsafe and anecdotal advice. There is wiser eating grass than anyone who signs up to this shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

angel911

VIP Member
That reel on going for a smear!!?!?!?!? Like is she some great nhs ambassador?? NOOO
And if she was wanting to share an important message then she would have done it with more seriousness and not made it just basically a way to show off a pink coat 🙄

What an absolute cretin, not one ounce of thought for those facing Xmas with cancer or illness, and don’t come at me it’s still an important message - it is, but she just wanted to eye fk herself and swirl in her free coat 😑

Reactions: 19

cooper95

£4.99 to learn how to let your children play with knives, eat shite shes cobbled together out of leftover yellow labels ( but all just taste of garlic and sweet chilli) play with unsecured mirrors, the list goes on…………. Nah youre alright !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No sorry I can't !!! She spends her evenings tutoring mums. She has literally been a mum for a year. Give me strength. Who do these pricks think they are!!!!! So offensive to my colleagues, health visitors etc who spend years training and learning and yes here's Queen D giving up her evenings to tutor people on children's reflux. My god!

• Angry
  • Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I suspect that her early pregnancy struggles were nowhere near as dire as what she implies! Shes keeping everyone hanging on until “ she feels ready” to post about it. I could be wrong however we all know how denise operates and how she likes to create a drama, usually with herself at the centre! Only im a nosey cow and love ripping into her, i would have deleted her long ago!
The maths doesn’t math for me!

she speaks about the struggles when it was by her own admissions an unplanned unexpected pregnancy. - so there was no struggles to conceive.

She had just had Sienna on the 15th April 2022

She announces her pregnancy with Recce on the 5th Feb 2023 - he was then born 2 weeks early on 2nd June 2023 Mean she got pregnant early Sept!

Sept to Feb there was no change to her normal proceedings of gallivanting, guzzling, grifting and grabbing!

A few key dates though!
Start of September- away on a weeks holiday abroad
24th Sept - Up in Belfast eating and drinking with her mate
Girls weekend in Galway around the same time.
1st Oct up in Belfast for the social media awards - heavy on the cocktails
9th Oct - Girls day in Belfast - dinner and cocktails
18th Oct of to Marbella for the brothers wedding.

See pages 6-9 of Thread one in particular for all the details

EPC at start of November is best guess - she was pregnant and didn’t know it so drinking like a fish and running the roads like a wild hare!

Last edited:
  • Haha

dimfluencer

Can’t even go to mass for whipping out the iPhone. Such sincerity and meaningfulness being a good catholic licking the alter rails (but only for the gram). Front row for our Freenise. As a wise man once said “the closer to the front, the bigger the c*nt”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Never ever have I put packet soup in to thicken a homemade soup if any description…you cannot call it homemade soup when packed to the brim with MSG.

Reactions: 16

Cbunny21

Don't think I've posted on this thread before but omg just needed to say she is so annoying!!
Does it irritate anyone else that she just drags her kids along to whatever she wants to do - out for dinner, shopping, hotel stays.
Where are the soft plays and child related activities? Nothing she does is child friendly yet she portrays herself to be the best mother on the planet

cantinfluenceme

Jesus wept what sort of a daylight robber is she? She wants to take honest, hardworking people's money to share what? A few snippets of advice on breast feeding or weaning or whatever. Most of us have friends and family for that sort of advice.
Or health visitors or doctors or good old google.. fuck me, never in my wildest dreams would I think to myself, I'll ask your wan off Instagram. And pay for the privilege!! Are her family not mortified for her. She's a charlatan plain and simple. Anyone signing up to this needs their head checked.

• Heart

Laurajane85

She spends her evenings tutoring mums 😅😅😅 that's the funniest thing I've heard on the aul insta in a long time. Who or what does she seriously think she is. And no Denise all the negative comments or differing opinions you get is usually because you give shit & unsafe advice so whether it's an unwanted opinion or not it's called facts with regards to baby safe sleep advice etc etc. My goodness she can't even spell Calpol right so why on earth would anyone want to seriously take any type of advice from her. Oh and yes you do over share your children ... Videoing them crying and posting it to thousands of strangers 🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Oh my goodness - I went to look & presumed you meant she was taking taking them straight out of dishwasher, maybe with Denise standing beside but no!! The gobshite videoing her from other side of Reese’s chair & she picks up a sharp knife.

I mean to be stupid enough to not supervise correctly is one thing but to also be stupid enough to post it on the internet 🫠🫠

just to add the screenshot looks worse than it is but the only one I got. Honestly, she’s as thick

IMG_0550.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Think she is just talking about how quickly she needed to change the goal posts and what she wanted out of life to keep hold of Cookstowns answer to Tiger Woods 😂

COVID totally fecked up her wedding plans so she has to go into babymaker mode instead,
You can see the desperation and resentment hanging of her.
That’s the struggle!

She missed her chance for the big white wedding with all the perks that she was hoping to get for free.

Stuck in a 2.5 bedroom house with no outdoor space or room to expand whilst in her own head she is landed gentry.
Raging that Diggmama got there first with the self build and largely gifted house, while Denise was too busy being a mummy.

For someone so into religion- she now has two babies out of wedlock. If it all meant so much to her as she says it does she could have a small family affair at the Benburb Priory or similar.

She talks about the struggle to have Reece whilst on the other hand making out how unexpected it all was.

Bombed from one maternity leave into another .. I would say there is a little NHS susie sick note brewing so she can get back to full pay for 6 months and decide what she is doing with her life. The recent alluding again to struggling would be laying bread crumbs for that!

Reactions: 15
Disgusting vile woman!! if he did it discreetly why broadcast it? Also most hotels do not allow phones by the pool, why is she any different? What an utter numpty! I'm calling that hotel tomorrow. You all should too. This woman makes me so mad. Mother earth flashing her tits on Instagram and filming other people's kids in a pool. She should be band from Instagram and her band 7 NHS job not an ounce of wit about her at all!

Smck91

From posting videos online of children in a swimming pool where other hotel residents can be seen, to also highlighting that not own her own house but her parents and sisters house are empty.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Is she wearing pink boots. She’s beautiful!
She is also in the #Ad picture for the AIB mile thing, strange if her Mum doesn’t want her on Denise’s socials.
Doesn't that just sum her up to a T ✌!
Any woman who actively prevents her partner from seeing his child by using the only spare room in the house as a walk in wardrobe speak volumes about the kind of person she actually is!
For me it’s more the fact that she the wee girl could have her own room at their house no problem but she chooses to use it as her walk in wardrobe. She also calls the other room Siennas room, not the girls room. The message that sends to that poor little girl is your not welcome here, this is not your home, or that Sienna is the more important daughter.

• Heart

angel911

VIP Member
Ahh good spot - was the button always on her profile ?

View attachment 2713303View attachment 2713304
Who the fk in their right mind would PAY to listen to her ?!?!?!? Some of the other huns seem to be at this - the level of narcissism they have is mind blowing 😵

Literally WHAT have they to offer - it’s embarrassing how desperate they all seem to be for the money - zero morals or credibility required… Jesus wept 😭

cantinfluenceme

This question box has angered me so much! 'No, I'm not open to new mindset'.. who on earth does she think she is, just cos someone doesn't want to listen to her shite doesn't mean they're not open to new kindest, just not hers.. so unnecessary. A simple yes or no box would suffice you absolute balloon. 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart