Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
His daughter appears to be with them so (to me) it’s seems abit odd to bring her Mum too?
IMG_0829.jpeg
Does Michael get to spend any quality time with his first born?

Reactions: 3

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She wouldn’t last a week in our house with the food spend

That amount of money will be her food and multiple bottles of wine to last her the month

As a person who shops regularly in M&S she scunders me with all her yellow label crap!
That’s all she goes in for!

And personally I’m funny about fish anyway so never buy it yellow label and all those veg pots that have things added get an ole fusty taste to them beyond date!
I was going to say that about the fish too, never buy it even close to date, just incase.

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she tagged the right business this time?
Remember when she first shared the free cardigans & tagged a different local business 🤣 loved them so much she couldn’t even check the card that came with them

And then shouldnt this be marked Ad?

Attachments

angel911

VIP Member
Never mind the head on her, her neck would be broke leaning to one side to show off any divining Range Rover feature on the seat 😅
---

She has it marked as Ad - so likely free treatment & may even be being paid to promo.

My jaw nearly hit the floor - it’s a £1000!!!! Nothing, NOTHING would entice me to spend 1000 on a treatment that they gift to such a scab of an influencer for free. She’s just been gifted a 1000 treatment then is rubbing the purchase of a new family jeep in her followers faces!

I’d love to msg them to say that, it’s actually so disappointing to see.
I had to have another look and what the heck sure you’d need to really focus to see the AD marked - they are all as sneaky as each other when it comes to transparency.

Hopefully people will realise that anyone will declare that a product / service is fantastic … as long as it’s FREE. Such a scammy vibe most of the time.

Reactions: 2

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Mummy Matters 11-17

And the last instalment of the 17 stories of crap she talked about oe shared on stories yesterday the 26th January 2024 in relation to her new business venture!

Videos 11-17 are more falsehoods and self advertising

On that note her business shouldn’t they all be marked as ad!

I can’t fathom why anyone would want to take or ask her for child rearing advice!

When my friend had her first baby I remember her commenting that,
She had to take lessons for nearly a year and pass a practical test before being granted a license
She went to uni for 4years to get her degree then another year to get signed of as competent to practice in her profession
But the RVH had just opened the door and sent her packing with a new born, no operating procedures, no tests to best just get on with it
And that the reality of all that had hit her hard!

If there was a test for motherhood Denise would be getting ‘fails’ and ‘must try harder’ all other that report card 😂

Attachments

• 63.9 KB

Ah1990

Fair play to Denise, she did make the £2000 stretch far for Simon community and cash for kids.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
    Just on to add the reciepts from Insanony

Mummy Matters 1-4 her sharing all the reshares of people blowing smoke up her hole 🕳

Attachments

lucy66

VIP Member
    Spuds, broccoli and packet soup! Jesus, she would feed the ‘wee man’ any old crap just to use it!! Did anyone see the comment that she no longer works with David Rogers Toymaster?? My day would be made if this was as a result of people contacting them to say shes a clown!
    Where is the comment?

angel911

VIP Member
    Good point. She looks a bit like a cabbage patch doll. Her face is quiet broad and flat. I don’t follow her regularly as the constant ‘Chanel viiiiibes’ and ‘this is so luxe’ and ‘ladies, you have to have this in your wardrobe’ gave me the absolute shits.

I did dip in over the weekend and was shocked at her face….I don’t know what she’s had done but she looks like she’s been oven roasted at 180 degrees
    Need to check this one out 😂

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
    Mummy Matters 5-10

Denise does her car chats talking shite about her valuable role in tutoring mummy’s

Ps Tattle is loading these out of sync a bit even though I saved them in chronological order and renamed & numbered them in sequence!

Just wish it showed file names instead of putting on the full video on thread! Then people could just click in

Attachments

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
    If you listen closely to Denise’s stories from today you can hear weeeee ReeeeeCeee crying in the background and she carries on as normal flogging shite looking clothes and mentioning her discount code. In the stories after that she seems to have either white noise on or one of the Shusher things…

As for the try ons…WTF is this …
    Mrs Doyle called… she wants her style back Denise

• Haha