Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A very poor article, poorly written and very colloquially … wee this, wee that. Outside of NI, that wee shit doesn’t travel. Denise’s Christmas traditions are no different to anyone else’s. And when did she and weee Miiiiichael get married?
---
Ah lads…some of the comments are funny!!! That’s this evening’s entertainment sorted 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

cooper95

F*** me if thats her during the day make up look, id hate to see the going out at night version! At least she made sure to get all her #ba brands in!!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It does look like her, although her hair used to be blonder. I literally said on here the other day, the amount of stories she did in the car the wee girl would have been spotted. What’s the odds she does a story in the car & she pops up but #neverreadhere #devilswork

Also, is her friends group her sisters friends group? Gives Siobhan OHagan vibes, hanging off her sisters coattails
Is she wearing pink boots. She’s beautiful!

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
All the stories posted from the car were just her dying to show that he has a new one. Even had to get the corner in when showing the house.

I’dguess Audi or Range Rover based on the interior and the corner.

Lovely family style restuarant they brought their two babies & tween to last night 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Doesn’t this house they are staying at belong to someone in his family?
Hope she gave them mates rate for the shout out on her page 😅

Lolly_1

She’s evidently getting paid for when people use the affiliate links and a certain amount of commission on the discount code.

That social media guru she was working with before Christmas should have made her more aware of the repercussions of ASA guidelines!

Can’t wait to HMRC comes for them all too.
Surely the more complaints ASA get on this one, they will have to do something!
She just takes the p!$$ Can she really do an #af link as well as been a paid #ba?

Lolly_1

Was she not sent that cardigan for nothing and her big paidtry on so really it should be marked #AD and paid partnership instead of a sneaky affiliate link?

Also 99 quid for a cardi 😂😂😂

Go on DH gate order it from China yourself 😂
Take screen shots and report to ASA

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Oh wow, someone is being a right CU Next Tuesday. Funny you can put the code on EVERY story but quite often forgets the AD 🤪🤪🤪!!
---

She’s deleted it - I was too quick to see it!! She basically posted a message from someone kindly asking if there was a code as they were coming up full price and freenise says “I literally put the code on every story 🤪

Actually you didn’t dumbnise, you put a link called DENISESALE which isn’t even the right code!! God you have earned DUMBNISE today! Glad I saw that story before it was deleted!!
Was that when she was trying to flog the e-equestion scarf. She’s pure thick.

Lolly_1

was coming on to say the same thing - with reciepts

Never worn but brought all the way from Moy to a hotel room (suspect GC or Europa going by out the window) for a few engagement hungry videos and photos!!!
---

I feel a wee bit the same every year with these type of campaigns, I don’t feel like the money is terribly well spent in terms of the types of items they choose or where it goes

Almost got my head bit of last year for expressing the view would it not be better to gift 10 teenage girls a part of cheaper and equally adequate straightners like Remington or Babyliss than giving 2 GHDS

I’m not saying others don’t deserve luxury items but in that situation you are delighted with anything. I have been there as a child.

Most of these also housing situations are transitional so what happens when someone goes of to the next stage - are they kept for the facility or do they go with them.
So who needs expensive bedding and fancy tvs when it’s likely to get wrecked in a short time.

There is also a very fine line right now between poverty and the working poor! Especially with increased cost of living, childcare and housing/mortgages!
Couldn't agree more with you!
why do they have to have the luxury "tag"?
when a just as good, better value ones are available.. Then at least more people would get a gift.

She's begging for freebies, god forbid she'd have to part with any of her own money to give to the poor.. No she's spending it on designer sunglasses and coats for her to make memories this Christmas 😎🧥

Is she getting paid to do it?

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I don’t see why it can’t go direct to the Cash for Kids instead of being filtered via Diggmama

I would love Caroline and all the instahuns to show receipts for everything their whole family opens this Christmas or puts on their backs!!