Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rosesarepink for the winning thread title. šŸ„‡

Link to previous thread here https://tattle.life/threads/denise-...e-then-shell-need-a-wheelbarrow.40817/page-53

Freenise is just back from a rather basic looking 16 day holiday where her and Miiiiicheal shared a main course every evening, walked the streets and letā€™s not forget that car crash.

Her page is a complete snore fest of try ons from the 80ā€™s, freebies, begging, bitching, cooking out of date food because she hates waste and of course drinking šŸ·.

Feel free to further summarize this absolute headbangerā€¦
---
Even her poor dad canā€™t privately do a gesture of goodwill towards others without Dumbnise capitalizing on it and splashing it on the gram. What an absolute moron, sheā€™s beyond tacky.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh look how rich my daddy is šŸ˜“ The man as she said trying to do something privately and she takes a pic to splash all over her public page.... dirty delete when she sober up??

Reactions: 14
Oh look how rich my daddy is šŸ˜“ The man as she said trying to do something privately and she takes a pic to splash all over her public page.... dirty delete when she sober up??
Was just thinking what a tacky thing this was of her to do. Sheā€™s no sense of decorum or diplomacy- what an absolute twit šŸ˜­

Reactions: 13
She is so vulgar and totally negated any good deed done by her crassness!

Anyone in the restaurant will know who it was done for and why.
Disabled people donā€™t want or need your pity DUMBISE!!
No need to give any of that information.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From posting videos online of children in a swimming pool where other hotel residents can be seen, to also highlighting that not own her own house but her parents and sisters house are empty.

Convinced she was dropped on her head as a child. Sheā€™s definitely not playing with a full deck. You think Miiiiiiiiichael would tell her to cop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting vile woman!! if he did it discreetly why broadcast it? Also most hotels do not allow phones by the pool, why is she any different? What an utter numpty! I'm calling that hotel tomorrow. You all should too. This woman makes me so mad. Mother earth flashing her tits on Instagram and filming other people's kids in a pool. She should be band from Instagram and her band 7 NHS job not an ounce of wit about her at all!

She probably only followed them to Dublin because she wouldnā€™t have babysitters on Saturday night in the Moy. Didnā€™t show much of their night, they probably dumped kids with granny & granda and went on the lash in the closest bar.

Frenise is starting to look like a alcoholic from here

Reactions: 8
Just catching up this morning on her weekend antics, what a moron....had to advertise she got a freebie even if it was from her dad. Pathetic little woman šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Also most hotels do not allow phones by the pool, why is she any different? What an utter numpty! I'm calling that hotel tomorrow.
This is very true. Freenise has breached other peopleā€™s right to privacy. Everyone should complain to the hotel.

Reactions: 8
The hotel seems to have reasonable decent reviews - was she not impressed because there was no spa, not a brand name hotel & because she didnā€™t get a discount?
Probably asked ā€œdonā€™t you know who i amā€ at the counter šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soā€¦being a parent then? Like the millions of parents before you?

Yes your baby is screaming - but is it urgent to remove a stain from Siennas top? Never mind film it for the gram?

She needs to either accept that he will cry while sheā€™s out of the room or pop him in her gifted sling and get on with it.

Is this her first time in more than a month that Michael isnā€™t off work or working from home and sheā€™s cracking it already?

Attachments

• Haha

Yes your baby is screaming - but is it urgent to remove a stain from Siennas top? Never mind film it for the gram?

She needs to either accept that he will cry while sheā€™s out of the room or pop him in her gifted sling and get on with it.

Is this her first time in more than a month that Michael isnā€™t off work or working from home and sheā€™s cracking it already?
When did she realize today wasnā€™t a bank holiday for her?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Has she done a dirty delete?

I drop what Iā€™m doing for these hugs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But I always make sure to lift my phone and hold tight to it!!

Attachments

• Haha
Has she done a dirty delete?

I drop what Iā€™m doing for these hugs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But I always make sure to lift my phone and hold tight to it!!
Yeah I was scratching my head thinking - if these ā€˜momentsā€™ are so precious why are you lifting your phone and carefully recording it for the gram?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The lift definitely doesnā€™t go all the way, she seems to HATE being at home and is such a bunch of contradictions every day. Had to have the babies to keep him but annoyed sheā€™s not off to coast it at work and having to do the unpleasant ( everyday? ) jobs that comes with being a parent.

Iā€™m literally here for the crap clothes / attempts at modelling (šŸ˜‚) Illiterate ramblings and poor spelling / the copious amounts of begging and stingy dinners / the denial of a very obvious eating disorder ā€¦ the infatuation she has for herself - I could go on but just like seriously pass me the šŸæ

• Haha
Her house gives me anxiety because itā€™s so messy.
---
Iā€™m literally here for the crap clothes / attempts at modelling (šŸ˜‚) Illiterate ramblings and poor spelling / the copious amounts of begging and stingy dinners / the denial of a very obvious eating disorder ā€¦ the infatuation she has for herself - I could go on but just like seriously pass me the šŸæ
Same. Itā€™s a car crash in slow motion, daily. Donā€™t forget the daily alcohol consumption. Sheā€™s a mess. Heā€™ll never marry her. Sheā€™s too needy.

Last edited:
Her house gives me anxiety because itā€™s so messy.
---

Same. Itā€™s a car crash in slow motion, daily. Donā€™t forget the daily alcohol consumption. Sheā€™s a mess. Heā€™ll never marry her. Sheā€™s too needy.
Sheā€™s the gift that keeps on giving šŸ˜‚

Thank God for igsanony for the ease of a regular laugh and download of reciepts!
Wouldnā€™t give her the story views - hope others do the same šŸ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.